The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > 50 million hits on youtube:
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
magnolia
playground monitor

Music 50 million hits on youtube:

someone's probably already posted this, so it may be a "tak" or whatever it is that y'all call repeats.

i find it incredible that it's gotten almost 50 million hits, and that's only one of the several versions on youtube.

disgusting as it it is, it did make me giggle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXf...ex=0&playnext=1

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2009 04:28 PM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Boy if you think that's disgusting you probably shouldn't watch any other videos they've done for SNL or listen to their album. It's full of "icky" songs.

Old Post 05-10-2009 04:38 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

lol @ "icky"

guess i'll hafta put on my big girl panties and deal with it.....after i finish laughing

Old Post 05-10-2009 04:52 PM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I'm saddened that Andy Samberg is apparently the Top Talent of SNL.

Old Post 05-10-2009 04:56 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

I'm saddened that I clicked on this thread

mods please move this music video to "Sensory Overload", where SNL talent (current and past) music videos go.

So for future reference Magnolia... when you see something "That makes you giggle" no matter if it's been seen by "300 Million" people or "493" people.

things like:
jizz in my pants
dick in a box
boats and ho's
lazercats the musical
etc

Maybe you could start a thread (in Sensory Overload) entitled "Music videos that make Magnolia giggle" That way it's easier to avoid it.

Old Post 05-10-2009 05:27 PM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

yes, mods, please do. i apologize for not being totally familiar with all the protocols.

Old Post 05-10-2009 05:30 PM
Cruise Director
nobody special

quote:
Originally posted by magnolia
yes, mods, please do. i apologize for not being totally familiar with ____________

a.) protocol
b.) things that are humorous
c.) things that are interesting
d.) fuck L.F.

Old Post 05-10-2009 08:42 PM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

FIGHT BACK, Mag; don't let these sourpusses shit all over your giggle. When lanin says "no like this normal people video" you just turn right around and roar "I RAPE YOUR GRANDFATHER'S DESICCATING CORPSE YOU PATHETIC SODOMITE" and then follow that up with a deep and satisfying "LOL"

Old Post 05-10-2009 08:44 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

mag, whatever you do, don't google "two girls one cup" and watch that.

Old Post 05-10-2009 09:17 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by lanin
...blah blah blah, troll....blah

perhaps you could be kind enough to limit your posts to the testes forum so the rest of us can avoid your shitposts?

Old Post 05-10-2009 09:47 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
mag, whatever you do, don't google "two girls one cup" and watch that.
nah - i already heard about that one.

Old Post 05-10-2009 09:49 PM
magnolia
playground monitor

quote:
Originally posted by Cruise Director
a.) protocol
b.) things that are humorous
c.) things that are interesting
d.) fuck L.F.

if i were to solely to read your on dits, either b) or c) might be possible. fortunately, that is not the case.

as for d)....i don't poach married men.

Old Post 05-10-2009 09:51 PM
magnolia
playground monitor

quote:
Originally posted by Mister Freign
FIGHT BACK, Mag; don't let these sourpusses shit all over your giggle. When lanin says "no like this normal people video" you just turn right around and roar "I RAPE YOUR GRANDFATHER'S DESICCATING CORPSE YOU PATHETIC SODOMITE" and then follow that up with a deep and satisfying "LOL"
i'd hafta actually give a shit about his opinion to garner the energy for that.

the apology was not for him; it was to the community for not understanding which board was appropriate. i tagged the thread with a "music" symbol, so that no one looking at the thread containing "youtube" could fail to understand that it was a music video unless they were truly oblivious. when i meander through this forum, i have generally only looked at this board. i didn't even realize there was a music board. now i do.

Old Post 05-10-2009 09:57 PM
bassthumpa
Seriously...

quote:
Originally posted by lanin
I'm saddened that I clicked on this thread

mods please move this music video to "Sensory Overload", where SNL talent (current and past) music videos go.

So for future reference Magnolia... when you see something "That makes you giggle" no matter if it's been seen by "300 Million" people or "493" people.

things like:
jizz in my pants
dick in a box
boats and ho's
lazercats the musical
etc

Maybe you could start a thread (in Sensory Overload) entitled "Music videos that make Magnolia giggle" That way it's easier to avoid it.

Change your tampon and take some aspirin. It'll make you feel better.

Old Post 05-10-2009 10:19 PM
bassthumpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bassthumpa Click here to Send bassthumpa a Private Message Find more posts by bassthumpa Add bassthumpa to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Mag, don't watch Two Girls One Cup. I bet that's got more than 50 million hits.

Old Post 05-10-2009 10:36 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

soccer practice is superior:

Old Post 05-10-2009 10:38 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat
Mag, don't watch Two Girls One Cup. I bet that's got more than 50 million hits.
mousie already tried that....

i've managed to avoid that one so far.

Old Post 05-10-2009 10:51 PM
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

2g1c is a stirring tribute to feminism and mothers around the world.

Old Post 05-10-2009 10:53 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

when you say 45-50 million, people, might understand wrongly, its being the poplutaion of ne africa etc. hehe wow

Old Post 05-10-2009 11:40 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
perhaps you could be kind enough to limit your posts to the testes forum so the rest of us can avoid your shitposts?

Fuck You!....fuckin aussie cunt.

thanks for posting

Old Post 05-11-2009 01:00 AM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

You're all right ...I was sooooooooo wrong. Cute giggle lulz videos belong in this forum. I was just kidding. wink wink . Magnolia please post everything you can find that make you giggle lulz. Have you seen the cute site with the precious cat pictures and someone figured out how to put super cute quotes on them.

It's like the cats are thinking and sayin stuff....lulz OMFG gigglerz. everyone knows catz kant talk. OMG ROFLMAO

Old Post 05-11-2009 01:11 AM
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

Cat Celebrates St. Patricks Day!!!!! OMFG how is this possible????????

Old Post 05-11-2009 01:17 AM
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

Rainfurrest 2008 FUR suit parade!!!

This is the hallway revue!!! They even take on the persona of the CHARACTERS if you can believe that. Who wouldn't travel 2200 miles to see this in person!

Old Post 05-11-2009 01:31 AM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

You know what needs 50 million hits?

lanin, with a nerf bat.

Old Post 05-11-2009 02:13 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by magnolia
yes, mods, please do. i apologize for not being totally familiar with all the protocols.

As you wish and apology not necessary.

Old Post 05-11-2009 02:41 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote