The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > I love this 4chan ownage.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
ghettolobster
RELUCTANT TROLLER

I love this 4chan ownage.

Recently, 4chan pwnd Time Magazine’s poll to identify the World’s Most Influential Person. The online community dominated that poll and made the founder of 4chan, moot A.K.A. Christopher Poole the winner. That’s not surprising. 4chan is known for pwning everything it can get its hands on.
But this last week 4chan got a little of it’s own medicine when it’s infamous /b/ board got crippled (that’s Internet slang for “it stopped working right”). For over a week, the 4chan /b/ board was down. The question is why?
Here’s the scoop straight from our anonymous source’s mouth:
Spammers posted pics with a link saying “See nude girls here?” - The link led to a zip file that was an autoexecutable virus. Allegedly the autoexecutable was a virus based on Virtumonde. The altered virus was able to create a MASSIVE botnet capable of DDosing the board. So in essence, the people who brought down /b/ turned out to be /b/ itself. To many people got infected with the virus that is DDosing that board.
Translated:
4chan users got tricked into downloading a virus which turned around and attacked the server that the 4chan /b/ board forum runs on. The way to fix the problem is for 4chan users to clean up and get rid of the virus.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2009 10:19 PM
ghettolobster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ghettolobster Click here to Send ghettolobster a Private Message Find more posts by ghettolobster Add ghettolobster to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

epic nobodycaresishness

Old Post 05-13-2009 10:21 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on her" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of Manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Old Post 05-13-2009 10:40 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I probably shouldn't have emailed your post to your sister, huh? My bad.

Old Post 05-13-2009 10:44 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

I feel robbed by Dingles lies.

http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/Vapor_ointment

Old Post 05-13-2009 11:01 PM
DRZ400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ400 Click here to Send DRZ400 a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ400 Add DRZ400 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Re: I love this 4chan ownage.

quote:
Originally posted by ghettolobster
Recently, 4chan pwnd Time Magazine’s poll to identify the World’s Most Influential Person. The online community dominated that poll and made the founder of 4chan, moot A.K.A. Christopher Poole the winner. That’s not surprising. 4chan is known for pwning everything it can get its hands on.
But this last week 4chan got a little of it’s own medicine when it’s infamous /b/ board got crippled (that’s Internet slang for “it stopped working right”). For over a week, the 4chan /b/ board was down. The question is why?
Here’s the scoop straight from our anonymous source’s mouth:
Spammers posted pics with a link saying “See nude girls here?” - The link led to a zip file that was an autoexecutable virus. Allegedly the autoexecutable was a virus based on Virtumonde. The altered virus was able to create a MASSIVE botnet capable of DDosing the board. So in essence, the people who brought down /b/ turned out to be /b/ itself. To many people got infected with the virus that is DDosing that board.
Translated:
4chan users got tricked into downloading a virus which turned around and attacked the server that the 4chan /b/ board forum runs on. The way to fix the problem is for 4chan users to clean up and get rid of the virus.

You need to be killed with fire.

Old Post 05-13-2009 11:02 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

Last edited by Dingle on 05-13-2009 at 11:21 PM

Old Post 05-13-2009 11:10 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremy_binx
Ex-Mormon Thank God......

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

out of the night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole I thank whatever gods maybe for my unconquerable soul in the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody but unbowed beyond this place of wrath an tears looms but the horror of the shade an yet the menace of the years finds an shall find me unafraid it matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul

Old Post 05-14-2009 02:46 AM
jeremy_binx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremy_binx Click here to Send jeremy_binx a Private Message Find more posts by jeremy_binx Add jeremy_binx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillypsist
bizarromagnet

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ400
I feel robbed by Dingles lies.

http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/Vapor_ointment

i feel robbed by your truth

Old Post 05-14-2009 03:53 AM
sillypsist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillypsist Click here to Send sillypsist a Private Message Find more posts by sillypsist Add sillypsist to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

bring back Alpha Nova

Old Post 05-14-2009 07:24 AM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Or the Executive or whatever his fucking name was.

Old Post 05-14-2009 07:29 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

I had an associate get hit with Virtumondo whatever-the-fuck recent like. Clamwin killed it for free like.

Old Post 05-14-2009 07:36 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote