The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polėticās der Mondé > The Batshit Insane Thread
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

The Batshit Insane Thread

And to start it all off....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2009 04:45 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Sorry, I can't do Beck. Perhaps after chugging a bottle of Jager I could watch a Beck/Coulter debate.

Old Post 05-26-2009 05:31 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

You like the rolling stones way too much.

Old Post 05-26-2009 06:01 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Well, here we all are. Wanna play cards or something?

Old Post 05-26-2009 06:03 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I want to stick my dick in an electrical socket and fuckin cum 1.21 jigawatts.

Old Post 05-26-2009 06:17 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

That's not how it works.
You end up like this guy:

Old Post 05-26-2009 07:08 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Ahh a thread for Rense articles. Posting this just in case:

The Silence Is Deafening...
The Calm Before The Storm
From Anon
5-25-9

There is near total silence out there now.

All the traps have been set.

The perps and madmen are waiting for their orders.

All the politicians and traitors are in position.

Even Cheney is back up there...circulating at the top.

All the un-Constitutional 'necessary laws' and executive orders are there.

The military has received its 'just in case' (un-constitutional) civilian intervention (suppression) orders.

Many of our police departments are under FBI/Federal control and many have been trained by Israeli killers.

We are all waiting.

We knew it would happen this year.

We are all waiting for their 'excuse'.

We again watch Cheney every day on tv...telling us the 'truth' again

We all know that "Obama will be tested within 6 months of taking office."

We can almost hear the shackles rattling in the trains.

We all wait for 'their' next surprise.

We gaze at the trap's door, perplexed it is still open.

We are wondering what this Pelosi-CIA bullshit is all about ...since they are both puppets of the Elders?

We are looking in all directions wondering from where the 'big surprise' will come.

Another FBI attack on America?

Will Netanyahu nuke Iran?

Another Pentagon Special Weapons created virus?

Another Israeli Mossad created virus?

We know the NSA did 911, MI5 did 7/7. The same in Madrid & Bombay and so many others.

Zionist-related mass slaughters and killings permeate our history.

What will they do next?

Will the Israelis suitcase nuke America?

Will A-H1N1 marry H5N1 and have a honeymoon the world will never forget?

Where are the top remote viewers? We know they been looking ahead.

And all these damned ETs...where are they when we need them?

Flying in daylight formation over Mexico City is not enough.

Giant flying triangles 300 feet above the ground are not enough.

Our species is nearing the end of its latest incarnation...

Old Post 05-26-2009 11:36 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I'm not convinced Beck believes a damn word that comes out of his mouth. His personality also comes off as a very goofy Rush Limbaugh.

Old Post 05-26-2009 03:10 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

Old Post 05-26-2009 03:55 PM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Symetrically challenged

Beck wants to be liked so much that he'll say anything. When he does that breakdown skit with the tears, he says "I just love my country... and I fear for it." but what he's thinking is, "I have been considered an unlovable, overemotional, loser for so many years... My drinking buddies didn't want me. CNN didn't want me. Fox News scraped me up and put me on the tv on a flyer. Now? Now that I have the flag waving behind me and Roger Ailes camera in front of me, can someone say they like me?"
And the sad thing is Glen knows from past experience that they won't... not forever. His shtick has an expiry date. He knows deep down the adulation he's getting is a one shot. He's a long joke with a one bullet punchline. Wait for the punchline.
I feel quite sorry for the guy.

Old Post 05-26-2009 04:04 PM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Re: The Batshit Insane Thread

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat
And to start it all off....

i don't understand what they're even complaining about. you'd think fox news could dig up more than this and the fact that Obama likes mustard on his hamburger (so do I, by the way)

Old Post 05-26-2009 08:17 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 05-29-2009 04:30 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Stop sweating it, Bill. She is in. Your tyranny is intact. She could eat a baby.

Old Post 05-29-2009 04:39 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Stop sweating it, Bill. She is in. Your tyranny is intact. She could eat a baby.

This thread has nothing to do with her. It is for posting examples of the batshit insane. Tancredo is as batshit insane as they come.

Old Post 05-29-2009 05:08 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

As are you.

Old Post 05-29-2009 05:12 AM
Symetrically challenged

New Sotomeyer footage!

Luckily, I've heard this shouldn't affect her confirmation.

Old Post 05-29-2009 05:53 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

HAHAHAHAH! [p]

Old Post 05-29-2009 06:51 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

[p]

Last edited by billgerat on 05-29-2009 at 07:02 AM

Old Post 05-29-2009 06:55 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 05-29-2009 07:06 AM
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

Disappointment seeps
through me like ink through cotton.
No. I shall not click.

Old Post 05-29-2009 12:50 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Then don't.

Old Post 05-29-2009 01:16 PM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 05-30-2009 05:00 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

O'Reilly has no clue as to what rights are.

Old Post 05-30-2009 08:46 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001800/

Last edited by billgerat on 05-31-2009 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 05-31-2009 04:26 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 05-31-2009 09:29 PM