The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Pooping your pants on purpose.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Pooping your pants on purpose.

So I was googling something and a headline in the results caught my eye, "Pooped In My Pants Last Night Before Bed". There's no way I could resist clicking that link, and I found a rather amusing story:

quote:
Got back to my apartment about 12:30 last night, felt a good poop coming on, so I decided to do something I hadn't done since last April... I put on two pairs of undies and then a pair of shorts over it, and then loaded my pants, and just crawled into bed. Took a while to get to sleep with my pants full, but eventually, I did. Just woke up and had to go to the bathroom - I visited the toilet to pee, and then deposited a new batch of nice firm, warm poop on top of my load. Now I'm gonna go back to sleep.

"Now that's pretty funny" I thought, assuming it was someone trolling some random discussion board. Then I noticed a link that said "A personal story in the experience: I Poop My Pants On Purpose". Hmmm there's more? Let's find out...

Right at the top was a link to a lovely story titled "How to Poop Your Pants In Public". Again, who could resist?

quote:
Have you ever pooped your pants in public? Very fun,exciting and embarrassing. Your heartrate starts getting higher the instant you get in your car to go to where you plan doing it,but you at least have to make it into the store and plan it out the first time,and hopefully try later on when you get up the courage.

When walking in, get your bowels prepared by starting to give a little bit of a push to coax them into getting ready to go. Walking too fast seems to make it harder, so a slow pace is usually preferred. Next,find an appropriate aisle to do your business in. I used to find one where there was no one in sight at first, then i would kinda bend over to pretend looking at something and give a good push until i finished messing my jeans. Now i've gotten to the point to where i prepare myself and am at the verge of pooping, find an employee(usually one who is stocking or at a counter), ask them where the bathroom is, and unload in my pants right in front of them. Sometimes i tell them something("oops,too late"or"nevermind,i just went"), and other times(if it's noisy or smelly enough to be noticed) i give a suprised look and just walk away.

I also have been enjoying walking around a bit before leaving to see if anyone notices or gives any looks. I remember one time overhearing an older guy with his teenage daughter as he asked her if she pooped her pants AGAIN!!! She pleaded with him that she wasn't the culprit "THIS time", but he gave a sigh like he was sure she was the one who did it and told her in a firm but quiet voice that if it was her again then he would not hesitate to put her in diapers. At this point i was walking away, enjoying the chaos i had created and deep in thought about what set of circumstances that lead to the young lady shit her pants.

So,even though it's scary to do it at first,you've got to try pooping your pants in public at least once. It's sooo exciting and the memory will stay with you and keep you turned on for a looong time afterwards.Additionally,i have never run into a person that i pooped my pants in front of again,and i have done this at the same wal-mart at least a dozen times.

Personally,i love the way it feels to slowly fill my jeans up while trying not to look obvious that i'm doing it unpurpose.Then walking around afterwards and feeling it smash more with each step i take as the smell starts to make it's presence known is also very exciting as well.Then of course it's also a great feeling to sit down and smash it even more when getting in my car.I bought a waterproof pad that i take with me and usually i wet my pants on my way home too.

Hope this helps for anyone who is thinking of going all the way and wants to poop their pants in public.

Ok, good to know. By now I'm starting to wonder if this is some joke website or 4chan discussion group raid or something. Reading the comments to the story it started to dawn on me that maybe this wasn't about humor and these people were serious. Intriguing...

quote:
I pooped in a diaper and then went to buy my lottery tickets wearing the dirty diaper and then this morning I shit in my underwear at about 11AM, and I still have them on. I had to take them off and clean up and go buy my lottery tickets again, but I put them back on when I got back, OMG, I got so big after putting them back on, it gives me such pleasure. Unfortunately, I will need to clean up and go to bed soon. My God it feels so good I don't want it to end.

quote:
Just pooped my panties its really mushy and feels good.I am sitting in the pooped panties right now.
P.S It smells really bad but is fun to sit in. plz say what you think.

quote:
I was playing an online game, this morning. I'd been putting off taking a crap until I was finished, but I got to the point where I was either going to have to stop my gaming or just do it in my pants. I chose the latter. Lifted my butt off the chair and pushed it out into my pants while I continued to play. I never missed a beat as I sat back down.

Wow, I guess it doesn't surprise me but I had no idea these people existed. One thing I found strange is I would have assumed a group of fucked up preverts like this would be almost exclusively men, but a good number of them are women who like loading their panties. It also seems a great many of these people enjoy crapping their pants in Wal-Mart for some reason. Yet another reason to avoid shopping at Wal-Mart.

Enjoy: http://www.experienceproject.com/gr...n-Purpose/81445
Username/pass: Scabies/asylum

Last edited by Dingle on 12-10-2009 at 05:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2009 05:45 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

i just updated your profile:

Old Post 12-10-2009 10:15 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Ha! [p]

Old Post 12-10-2009 10:31 PM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll second that, Muffy.

Old Post 12-10-2009 10:43 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

Hey.. it's me!

Tell you what .. that RXP bouncing about rattles a few poos loose!

Old Post 12-10-2009 11:25 PM
DRZ400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ400 Click here to Send DRZ400 a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ400 Add DRZ400 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

I can also 100% guarantee that my wetsuit at the time of that picture was chock full of wee wee.

Old Post 12-10-2009 11:29 PM
DRZ400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ400 Click here to Send DRZ400 a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ400 Add DRZ400 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

What, you couldn't hold it until your got back to the gravel pit?

Old Post 12-10-2009 11:52 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

In 8 hours or so fucking around on jetskis ... no.

I'm wearing a 'wetsuit' ... not a dinner suit! Tell you what, when the sea's around 7 degrees Celsius, a steamy hot piss is like heaven!

Old Post 12-10-2009 11:58 PM
Muffy
Crika bait

You're not allowed in my pool.

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:00 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

You want me to save my wee wee specially for you?

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:05 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

Eww. Are you having a Binx moment?

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:09 AM
DRZ400
Wank monkey

Furiously.

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:13 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ400
In 8 hours or so fucking around on jetskis ... no.

I'm wearing a 'wetsuit' ... not a dinner suit! Tell you what, when the sea's around 7 degrees Celsius, a steamy hot piss is like heaven!

Fag.

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:46 AM
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ400
7 degrees Celsius

Can you translate that into American ?

Old Post 12-11-2009 01:07 AM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

About 45 degrees F, you philistine.

Old Post 12-11-2009 01:20 AM
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

Thank you.

Old Post 12-11-2009 01:38 AM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

F to C is easy. Subtract 32 then take that number and multiply by 0.55

Old Post 12-11-2009 02:07 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

I was joking. I like fucking with them about the metric system.

Old Post 12-11-2009 03:16 AM
3MTA3
Same Tired Monkey

So many people dont deserve to live.

Old Post 12-11-2009 04:04 AM
3MTA3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3MTA3 Click here to Send 3MTA3 a Private Message Visit 3MTA3's homepage! Find more posts by 3MTA3 Add 3MTA3 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

quote:
Originally posted by lucidnightmare
Can you translate that into American ?

So damn cold it's actually painful as water strips you of heat 25 times faster than air. It's also the only time I've been seriously hypothermic. I stopped on the way home to buy some fags and couldn't count out £4.57 in change, the person behind the counter had to do it for me. I knew it was money, I knew what i had tto do with it, just lost the ability to count. Hypothermia hurts like fuck and you turn into a tard.

Last edited by DRZ400 on 12-11-2009 at 12:29 PM

Old Post 12-11-2009 09:58 AM
magnolia
playground monitor

*turns* you into a tard?

ok, i couldn't resist.

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:14 PM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

Thankyoo .... An N800 isn't the easiest thing to spot spolling mistaks on.

Old Post 12-11-2009 12:30 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I watch a baby from time to time and I would usually ask him "Did you make a bean burrito?" And sometimes he does and I get so excited and sometimes he just makes a spicy plain burrito. One time he made a smothered combination burrito.
It was awesome.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-11-2009 06:33 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillypsist
bizarromagnet

i've met a few diaperists in japan. sweet people really

Old Post 12-12-2009 12:25 AM
sillypsist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillypsist Click here to Send sillypsist a Private Message Find more posts by sillypsist Add sillypsist to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I always had the feeling that, deep down, Thimbles had a sweet side.

Old Post 12-12-2009 12:50 AM