The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Craigslist WTF?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

Craigslist WTF?

I applied to some jobs on Craiglist this one I found interesting.

"Looking for an experienced Sous Chef schooled in classic seafood and steak cuisine. The Sous Chef assists with the daily operations of the kitchen, providing professional leadership and direction to kitchen personnel. Ensure that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifcations and commtment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen. Demenonstrates this by example, using proper food handling techniques. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, this position will assist in ordering, menu engineering, cost control, supervision and training of staff.

Ideal candidate will be energetic, entusiastic and able to handle large volume. Previous experience in fine dining is REQUIRED. Must have a hands on management style with strong communication, organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage and motivate a diverse staff.

We provide a challenging team oriented environment, where excellence is expected in all areas of food preparation and presentation.

Please email resume. "

so I e-mail my resume with a short note asking for more information on the job location etc. this was the response:

"Dear Applicant ,

Thanks for your response and I am glad to read from you regards the chef job. Am Frank by name and I reside in Phillipines. My Family would be coming to canada for a two week holiday starting from April 22nd. My wife,my 2 Children ( 12yrs and 16yrs) and I will be coming to United states and we would be spending 2 weeks. You will work 3 times in a week and you need to choose any 3 days that is suitable for you. If you are free for this period please back back to me with the answer to the below question so that we can work out the modalities.

Where do you live?
City and State?
Choose any 3 days which you can work?
(Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday)
Which of these would you be free enough to prepare? Breakfast,Lunch or Dinner

Regards"

WTF?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2010 05:18 AM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

In a word? Craigslist.

Old Post 03-27-2010 05:26 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

they'd just try and get you to sign up for psychic surgery because those retards love that shit

Old Post 03-27-2010 05:27 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I found this in Shanghai M4M:

quote:
Want To Move to The U.S? - 52 (Chicago, IL USA)
Date: 2010-03-28, 6:39AM CST
Reply To This Post

Are you a young Chinese man 18- 35 years of age and thinking of moving to US and would like to have a mature guy to be your lover and friend? Someone to help you navigate the American system and help you learn the language while having a LTR?

Give me a chance, I am not a sugardaddy, you must be a student, or employed, I can give you love and respect and nurturing. You must be willing to give the same in return,

I prefer slim boyish types, and nice, honest, and sincere guys.

Come to your new home filled with love!

Reply with your information right away!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1664530442

Old Post 04-01-2010 11:44 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Craigslist job postings are almost as bad as their casual encounter postings.

I never hear back from any job postings, unless it's a scam or a misunderstanding.

And I know what you're thinking, "well, you're a retard and no one would hire you." Yes, this is true. But I've even gone so far as to create fake uber-awesome resume and still it doesn't work.

Seriously, when Jonas Broseph with an MBA from Harvard can't get a call-back on a script-reading internship... well, the system is fucked.

Old Post 04-02-2010 12:07 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Aydin
I found this in Shanghai M4M:

When did you get glasses?

Old Post 04-02-2010 12:11 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

You thought the 52 year old was Me?

Old Post 04-02-2010 12:49 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

This made me laugh out loud.

Attachment: screenshot_05.jpg
This has been downloaded 326 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 09-30-2010 01:57 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

This guy is serious. Stump removal alone is a 75 dollar job.

Attachment: screenshot_06.jpg
This has been downloaded 307 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-02-2010 01:31 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

Shit, I'd answer that one if I lived in the area. Maple is good stuff for furniture.

Old Post 10-02-2010 04:59 AM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

And kayak sails in your world.

Old Post 10-02-2010 06:24 AM
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Free Bull Semen!

Attachment: free_semen.jpg
This has been downloaded 260 time(s).

Old Post 10-03-2010 05:35 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bacidath
me - a killer

i know where this ones going...

Attachment: cls.png
This has been downloaded 259 time(s).

Old Post 10-03-2010 05:40 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

they are just making a Doritos commercial! Get your mind out of the gutter....

Old Post 10-03-2010 05:45 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bacidath
me - a killer

ok what about this one...

Attachment: cls2.png
This has been downloaded 256 time(s).

Old Post 10-03-2010 05:53 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

That would be a job for Travis!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-03-2010 06:33 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Attachment: screenshot_07.jpg
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-03-2010 06:47 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Attachment: screenshot_11.jpg
This has been downloaded 240 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-09-2010 04:22 PM
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Can anyone say pervert?

Attachment: wtf-craigslist.jpg
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Old Post 10-18-2010 09:37 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Hawley respond to the ad while cruncle photographs?

Old Post 12-16-2010 10:47 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I find it fascinating that you came upon that ad, Brett, and I wonder if Karen knows you are on the prowl for a more compatible sex partner.

Old Post 12-16-2010 11:30 PM
rust
Headbugs 40

Holy crap that was real?

Old Post 12-17-2010 03:24 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:03 PM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Old Post 02-19-2011 03:35 PM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

quote:
Originally posted by Brett

I like that the battery gives only a gentile shock. A Jew shock could kill.

Old Post 02-19-2011 06:00 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote