The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polėticās der Mondé > Teabonics
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Teabonics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pargon...57623594187379/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2010 02:43 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

hehe some of the comments are even funnier.

I like the ironic ones.

Last edited by Dingle on 03-31-2010 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 03-31-2010 03:05 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Looks like the resistance is between his thighs when he walks.

Old Post 03-31-2010 03:39 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Hahahahaha! Awesome.

Old Post 03-31-2010 04:00 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I can easily see her protesting outside a gay bar called "A Men Sty".

Old Post 03-31-2010 04:05 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 04-02-2010 01:24 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat

Ok now that one is great.

Old Post 04-02-2010 02:04 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Wonderaz ?

Attachment: tea.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post 04-04-2010 07:14 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Too young.

Old Post 04-04-2010 07:17 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Despite the pictures we see on the mainstream media, "Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated"

There are some interesting findings in there.

Old Post 04-15-2010 02:34 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

ENOUNGH!

That's a great word. These are truly free-spirited people of innovation.

Old Post 04-15-2010 07:26 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

quote:
Originally posted by Aydin
Despite the pictures we see on the mainstream media, "Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated"

There are some interesting findings in there.

If they're so educated, how come they can't spell 'cat' even if you spot them the c and the t?

Old Post 04-15-2010 01:17 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Because only Tea Partiers conducted the poal and answered ABOVE the questions thinking they left the first question blank.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-15-2010 01:27 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

quote:
If they're so educated, how come they can't spell 'cat' even if you spot them the c and the t?

Sadly education doesn't seem to imply any ability to spell properly, even when one's education would logically include familiarity with the language.

However, I would guess that the poll was not conducted at an event of people holding signs and chanting stupid slogans, as those folks seem to be people intent on kicking themselves in the face.

-m

Old Post 04-15-2010 01:29 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

quote:

Because you're assuming everyone who supports the Tea Party is just like the morons you see at rallies; which they are not.

Old Post 04-15-2010 04:15 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

So they don't support Sarah Palin?

Old Post 04-15-2010 04:18 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Sarah is rather a side issue. The point is that the morons with the signs aren't terrible representative of teabaggers. That's not to say that the teabaggers aren't the paranoid, racist, "fuck you I got mine" sort of assholes, because they are, they just aren't dumb enough to march around with signs reading 'niggar' or 'ENOUNGH!' They don't march around at all. They make phone calls and throw money around. The idiots with the signs are just, well, idiots that happen to be useful to them.

-m

Old Post 04-15-2010 05:12 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

That could be said of any political persuasion. I don't care if I see a Russian tank rolling up Flatbush Avenue. I ain't picketing.

(From Chris Rock)

Old Post 04-15-2010 05:20 PM
Mordecai

Heh.

-m

Old Post 04-15-2010 05:30 PM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

My personal favorite

Attachment: fux.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post 04-15-2010 05:39 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Old Post 04-15-2010 06:08 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

How many words did Shakespeare know? In his writings, he used 31,534 different words. Using statistical methods:

This means that in addition the 31,534 words that Shakespeare knew and used, there were approximately 35,000 words that he knew but didn't use. Thus, we can estimate that Shakespeare knew approximately 66,534 words.

The average English speaker knows 10-20,000 words.

The average teabagger can spell 11 of them.

Old Post 04-17-2010 03:17 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

How are emergency services where you live, Bill? Are they fast? If not, you might want to make an appointment for early November. Your heart shouldn't explode unattended.

Old Post 04-17-2010 03:33 AM
Aydin
El Fugaz

quote:
there were approximately 35,000 words that he knew but didn't use. Thus, we can estimate that Shakespeare knew approximately 66,534 words.

The average English speaker knows 10-20,000 words.

The average teabagger can spell 11 of them.

Did it hurt pulling those numbers out?

Old Post 04-17-2010 03:54 AM
3MTA3
Same Tired Monkey

Those numbers are so bunk. Mathematically it is correct if you simply ignore the fact that people have a limited vocabulary. As the numbers even tell us if you pay some fucking attention, its idiotic to accept that one person would know 65,000 words while the average is 20,000 because that puts Shakespeare at about 7 standard deviations from the norm which is...dun, dun, dun, statistically impossible since we know the distribution curve of average American word knowledge count is too narrow to allow him...even though he never lived here.

Also, during his lifetime there were probably only 80,000 words in the whole of the language...so, umm, no.

Do the math you fucking retards.

Old Post 04-17-2010 04:13 AM
3MTA3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3MTA3 Click here to Send 3MTA3 a Private Message Visit 3MTA3's homepage! Find more posts by 3MTA3 Add 3MTA3 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote