The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Stupid shit you remember that you find odd.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Stupid shit you remember that you find odd.

24-4-14.

The combination to my first locker ever assigned to me in school.
I was in 7th grade.

That was a fucking century ago.

And now every combination I need to memorize via my lock I use when I go to Bally's revolves around those three numbers and how they correlate to my combination.

That is all.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2010 05:52 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I recall hearing about Wales in 3rd grade and everyone associated it with World 4-2 in Super Mario bros 2.

Old Post 07-18-2010 05:59 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

In fact,because of this memory for all these years since that locker every time back east that I went to a Bradlees or Caldor and now in Colorado a K mart or Walmart or Lowes or Ace or Home Depot or anywhere that sells locks I have never told anyone this but I fucking check the locks that show the combination in back for the combination 24-4-14.
And if I ever will find such a lock I will buy it right there and put it in my drawer on my desk right here.
Is this like having OCD?

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:04 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

all I remember about my school lockers is that they would open without a combination if you pulled the tab and kicked the lower portion.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:07 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
In fact,because of this memory for all these years since that locker every time back east that I went to a Bradlees or Caldor and now in Colorado a K mart or Walmart or Lowes or Ace or Home Depot or anywhere that sells locks I have never told anyone this but I fucking check the locks that show the combination in back for the combination 24-4-14.
And if I ever will find such a lock I will buy it right there and put it in my drawer on my desk right here.
Is this like having OCD?

Why don't you just buy one that lets you set the code?

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I recall hearing about Wales in 3rd grade and everyone associated it with World 4-2 in Super Mario bros 2.

This is why you're dumb.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:23 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I thought for sure you were going to say Brad.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:25 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by karen
Why don't you just buy one that lets you set the code?

It won't do big numbers. Those code setters only go 0 to 9 in 3 or 4 rows.
You need a combination lock for the numbers.
And I hate those code setters. You can easily accidentally push down the clasp while it's turned therefore setting the combo where it sits. Then it won't fucking open again because you didn't see where the numbers were.
This had happened to me.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:38 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
all I remember about my school lockers is that they would open without a combination if you pulled the tab and kicked the lower portion.

Yea I remember that too. And in 8th grade my initial locker wouldn't open right so they assigned me another locker. And mid year my first locker got torched and they called me in. They wouldn't believe that it was not my locker because they didn't have the change on their roster. I was like really close to getting expelled.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-18-2010 06:40 AM
Tefl
Reality Theorist

I remember very plainly as a kid seeing them announce on the NBC nightly news that Nelson Mandela had died in prison. My brother was there with me and remembers it being announced as well. They even showed pictures of the funeral. Then poof, he's released a couple of years later and it never happened. I have wondered about it for years.

Old Post 07-18-2010 05:18 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

2733onerovic

my adultcheck id ^

Old Post 07-19-2010 09:19 AM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

idkfa, idspispopd, iddqd

Who else used to play too much?

Old Post 07-19-2010 12:43 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

I can even remember the local telephone loop numbers. They haven't worked since the early 90's.

And the insertion depth for a pet quarter in a cigarette machine. 5 inches. Anyone else remember pet quarters or cigarette machines?

How about the cork linings on the bottom of Pepsi bottle caps you had to peal off to see if you had won a prize? The top of those glass bottles where marked with a star/sun symbol. And they cost .40 cents and you got a dime back in return for the empties.

Or the 1990 Pepsi "Cool Cans" that when you stacked a couple just right they spelled SEX? I remember noticing it in a store and about a week later they announced it on TV. Was a big scandal and the cans quickly and quietly disappeared overnight.

How about the price of the first back of baseball cards you bought or the first comic book? .75 for the comics and .40 for the cards. .81 and .43 after tax which was 8.5% (There where 17 cards per pack and the complete set was 782 cards.) TN prices and tax rate in 1987.

Anyone else recall just how godawful New Coke tasted? Or TAB? To this day the thought of either gives me a shiver of disgust.

Old Post 07-19-2010 02:31 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Ah baseball cards. We played a game in school called "flipping". Really simple. Take turns putting down the cards. Each team had a different color font. When the colors match up the stack is yours. You play till the other guy is out of cards.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-19-2010 03:59 PM
LordofNone
Fluffy Bunny

The French word for rubbernecker is badaud.

Old Post 07-19-2010 04:12 PM
LordofNone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LordofNone Click here to Send LordofNone a Private Message Find more posts by LordofNone Add LordofNone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Ah baseball cards. We played a game in school called "flipping". Really simple. Take turns putting down the cards. Each team had a different color font. When the colors match up the stack is yours. You play till the other guy is out of cards.

Sounds cool LF. We never flipped cards but had other ways of suckering the kids at school out of their cards (and other stuff.)

Me and a friend of mine used to run sports books back in highschool. We'd take the odds for a game from ESPN and offer a point spread, (Odds where never higher than 10 to 1 with the spread being determined by what sort of game was being played.) Cash got you into the betting and comics, cards, ect. were good for 10 cents on the dollar. ($10 in cards = $1 bet.) We absolutely cleaned up and would run a table at the local card shows selling our ill gotten gains once every three months. If we ever lost, which was rare, we paid out in cash only. We also used to run the poker games on the weekends (25% house cut with a ten dollar buy in with no cash out till the entire pot was won by one person, as well as both of us playing. Our table, our rules. We called the game, the wild cards, and dealt every hand. Passing cards under the table with our toes every other round it seemed and dealing from under the deck. A dead shuffle was my friend's specialty.) We also had a weekly 50 cent a number pick 3 where at 2pm on friday I would roll three 10-sided D&D dice to decide the numbers. (Playing D&D all the time I knew pretty much how each die tended to roll so that was easy money as I would pick the dice based on the numbers played that week.) The payout, which was Never claimed, was all of $20. If the sucker got deep enough in the hole we also accepted booze, weed, or gas as payment. There was a good year or so there that money wasn't a worry.

It's a thousand wonders we never got caught doing that shit.

Old Post 07-19-2010 04:40 PM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I remember random shit from high school more clearly than I remember yesterday. *sigh*

Old Post 07-19-2010 07:48 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I was so fucking wasted in 7th grade. I was in the school library reading a Mad magazine. I couldn't stop fucking laughing. I was sent to the principle. I still couldn't stop laughing. He waited till I stopped laughing then he told me to go back to class.
He didn't fucking care at all.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-19-2010 08:35 PM
Mattdecay
Bitter Victor

I think posting in this thread would make me feel like a crazy person.

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:19 PM
Mattdecay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mattdecay Click here to Send Mattdecay a Private Message Visit Mattdecay's homepage! Find more posts by Mattdecay Add Mattdecay to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

But don't you already feel like a crazy person?

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:33 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mattdecay
Bitter Victor

I suppose stupid shit I remember that I find odd doesn't come up very often in most conversation. I am able to have a crazysauce brain area and still fit in with the general public.

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:36 PM
Mattdecay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mattdecay Click here to Send Mattdecay a Private Message Visit Mattdecay's homepage! Find more posts by Mattdecay Add Mattdecay to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mattdecay
Bitter Victor

Ok whatever.

I remember my mom taking me to my great uncle Mac's house and sitting on his tractor in the yard when I was 3 months old.

I remember my dad getting his arm stuck from the outside in a car window while driving through a parking lot from 4 years old.

I can remember my dad literally leaving my mom when they got divorced at four years old.

Those I just find odd because of how young I was and I can remember it.

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:43 PM
Aydin
El Fugaz

quote:
Originally posted by Mattdecay
I suppose stupid shit I remember that I find odd doesn't come up very often in most conversation. I am able to have a crazysauce brain area and still fit in with the general public.

If by "general public" you mean the inbred descendants of Hessian refugees and 4 different breeds of cattle.

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:44 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mattdecay
Bitter Victor

I haven't always lived in BFE.

Old Post 07-20-2010 05:47 PM
bacidath
me - a killer

730 3286 phone number from when i was in 1st grade zipcodes for most of the towns around nashville
fenl = log on for a kid in a different computer class when I got my mspaint privileges taken away

Old Post 07-20-2010 06:03 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I lived at "A" from age 3 to age 6. My girlfriend (also my age) lived at "B". We had this huge styrofoam square (about 8 by 8 feet and 4-6 inches thick) that was originally packing material for a missile silo or something that we used as a swimming toy in the lake in my back yard. We could jump off it in deep water, etc. One day my girlfriend and I were swimming with our lifejackets on. We were both laying on the square kicking our legs in the water. We went out pretty far. After a while, we decided we should just keep going to her house on the other side of the lake. Her mom sure was surprised to see us, and was probably pretty pissed at my mom for not watching us better. I also used to have sleepovers with her, and we played a game called "butt-butt" which was not about the butt but the genitals. She had a "haystack" and I can't remember what my dick was called. One time I was sleeping over at her house and her mom came into the room after we had gone to bed, but she was on my bed playing with my little thing.
"J.! What are you doing? Get back in your own bed!"
Hrmm, that's pretty fucked up.

Old Post 07-20-2010 06:03 PM