The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Oregon 8/2010 - 10 Year Pissup > Oregon Pissup: First Impressions.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Oregon Pissup: First Impressions.

impressions you got from meeting other Internets People IRL.

Piney - Kind of like Robert Downey Jr in A Scanner Darkly, but goofier. Plus points for the flowers.

Muffy - a non-American voluntarily drinking Budweiser?

Mouse - Community Organiser

drummer - so he's the one who brought the Hanson boxset for party music?

TEFL - sure does hang out a lot in the Pool room.

Simon - probably the closest match in terms of IRL Vs Internet-persona.

SLH - Simon, Jr.

Missy - nice lady

Bacidath - He-Slitch

matt - looks like he'll be disappointed if balls don't touch his mouth while sleeping.

bill - "please don't discuss politics with Simon, please don't discuss politics with Simon, please don't discuss politics with Simon..."

Karen - wtf is this chick's problem?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2010 10:52 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bacidath
me - a killer

Does that mean you want to do dirty things to me ??

Old Post 08-09-2010 11:15 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

we did. never close your eyes in the beach house, darlin'.

Old Post 08-09-2010 11:17 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I chose my profession well. The beach was lovely and it's good to be home.

Old Post 08-09-2010 11:33 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Wonder if Puffy survived off-roading in the dunes. Did anyone mention no sex while driving on sand like a crazy ass?

Old Post 08-09-2010 11:34 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Piney - sam rockwell.

Muffy - what did she say to me about sausage? also, so sweet.

Mouse - closest to online persona for me. extremely friendly and social workery.

drummer - very. very. very. mellowwwwww.

TEFL - sure does hang out a lot in the Pool room.

Simon - a sweetheart.

SLH - reminded me a lot of Luke(Nimh on the forum). kind of quiet. mellow. had a really adorable sincerity about him.

Missy - very nice. liked simon more than us.

Bacidath - just brett's type. I'd be okay with tapping it if he wanted to share, I guess.

matt - I saw him naked. see above.

bill - very quiet. seemed shy. kept wandering off.

Karen - beach house whore.

Brett - used up. funny and hot enough to make up for the cooties.

Old Post 08-10-2010 12:12 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mattdecay
Bitter Victor

Wouldn't first impressions be from when we were there? This is just impressions!

Why am I posting and driving? Fuck Montana and it's wideness and boringness

Old Post 08-10-2010 12:47 AM
Mattdecay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mattdecay Click here to Send Mattdecay a Private Message Visit Mattdecay's homepage! Find more posts by Mattdecay Add Mattdecay to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Piney - Demented jokester.

Muffy - Great accent.

Mouse - Good cook and one of the nicest people I've ever met.

The Drummer - kite flier extraordinaire.

TEFL - Couldn't keep from drawing on everything. And he can appreciate a good scotch.

Simon - His Satanic Majesty knows the good swill from the bad.

SLH - A good person to party with.

Missy - Very nice lady.

Bacidath - Just the right touch of insanity.

Matt - A goofy lug that's good to have around.

Karen - Community organizer and talented cook.

Brett - Just could not get this guy to shut up.

Billgerat - Turned everybody into O-bots while playing subliminal messages from his cellphone while they were drinking his scotch. They are now all Pod People, and Troll is next on the list.

Old Post 08-10-2010 01:45 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Sounds like being trapped in an elevator with the cast of Friends, Grumpy Old Men, and Michael Moore with diarrhea to me. A shame I couldn't have been there.

Old Post 08-10-2010 02:14 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

We would have buried you in the sand like 'Crika, but much, much deeper.

Old Post 08-10-2010 02:15 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LordofNone
Fluffy Bunny

Is 'Crika a euphemism for a cat turd?

Old Post 08-10-2010 02:17 AM
LordofNone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LordofNone Click here to Send LordofNone a Private Message Find more posts by LordofNone Add LordofNone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by billgerat
We would have buried you in the sand like 'Crika, but much, much deeper.

Who's "we"?

Old Post 08-10-2010 02:18 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by Mattdecay
Wouldn't first impressions be from when we were there? This is just impressions!

Why am I posting and driving? Fuck Montana and it's wideness and boringness

First Impressions:

Matt - I hope I get to see him naked by the end of the weekend.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:09 AM
rust
Headbugs 40

I never win shit.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:22 AM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

The drummer just did a hilarious impression of Simon & Billgerat having a conversation. It was something about poisonous yellow yeti milk killing mountain people in Uzbekistan.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:38 AM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

The drummer wants to know how anyone could think he's mellow next to Brett.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:40 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Yeti milk is pink.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:41 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
The drummer wants to know how anyone could think he's mellow next to Brett.

I would submit that it is the drummer's proximity to death.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:42 AM
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

Does the drummer have a name??

jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Yeti milk is pink.

That guy you milked in the Pine Barrens wasn't really a yeti.

Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by jazebelle
Does the drummer have a name??

Ted. Ted McMahon, Ed's son.

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:48 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Aydin
That guy you milked in the Pine Barrens wasn't really a yeti.

Attachment: laugh.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:49 AM
missy624
Sugar Pie

"Missy - very nice. liked simon more than us"

Karen, I liked all of you...seemed to be a lot of couple time...I've known Simon for over 40 yrs...it was a lot quieter group then I had expected...hope to get the chance to meet up with some of you guys again

Last edited by missy624 on 08-10-2010 at 08:56 AM

Old Post 08-10-2010 08:43 AM
missy624 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missy624 Click here to Send missy624 a Private Message Find more posts by missy624 Add missy624 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cruncle
cwuncle

i think she meant you liked simon more than they liked simon.

Muffy $17.59 - Captain Doublestandards $11.81 - Pinecrika $10.82 - Suki $9.77 - avondale $8.87 - Vegas $7.20 - karen $6.79 - PNG $6.69 - LF $6.22 - Dingle the Dongle $5.08 - Mr Freign $4.12 - paul theo $3.79 - coincidence $3.75 - cw $3.64 - Magnolia $3.63 - JoeyCat $3.39 - T $3.06 - Mokkori $2.75 - ignatz mouse $2.47 - mudded $2.46 - fubar $2.06 - mmmtravis $2.00 - Trenchant_Troll $1.99 - SimpleSimon $1.96 - skinny $1.37 - Azbat the 4th $1.32 - Mugtoe $0.64 - Loser $0.63 - Dogcow $0.62 - XiXo $0.58 - SocialParasite $0.56 - Dacarlo $0.54 - billgerat $0.52

Old Post 08-10-2010 08:55 AM
cruncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cruncle Click here to Send cruncle a Private Message Visit cruncle's homepage! Find more posts by cruncle Add cruncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missy624
Sugar Pie

You may be right about that....I guess it's all in the interpretation

Old Post 08-10-2010 08:59 AM
missy624 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missy624 Click here to Send missy624 a Private Message Find more posts by missy624 Add missy624 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote