The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pads 'n Nads (& mousepads) > Fantasy Football
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Fantasy Football

Cutler, Flacco or Orton?

Cutler is on the road vs. Dallas, icky matchup. Flacco on the road vs. Cincinatti, another icky matchup.

Kyle Orton is available, home opener next week vs Seattle. He looked good last week and this is a good matchup, I'm thinking about picking him up just for this game.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2010 04:00 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Oh, not the football fantasies I was thinking of.

Old Post 09-16-2010 04:12 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Flacco and Orton were about even last year. I think you'd be fine with either.

Cutler will suck this year, like last year: drop him for Orton.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 09-16-2010 01:26 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

I'm not ready to say Cutler sucks, but his trade value is high right now after last week. I think I can get Eli Manning for him, because the guy with Manning is a huge Bears fan.

Week 2 Pats @ Jets, I've now got both teams D/ST, I'm thinking about going with Pats.

To play or not to play: Percy Harvin home opener vs Miami. He was terrible last week, but I think Favre will be hittin & stickin and Harvin should be his #1 target, even more so after Berrian and Shiancoe couldn't hold on to anything last week. My other options are TO and Mike Wallace, or I could grab Jacoby Jones from FA.

Last edited by Dingle on 09-16-2010 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 09-16-2010 05:24 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

I would definitely trade Cutler for Eli Manning if you could get him. I would go with Flacco at Cincinnati. If the Bengals are half as bad as they were against the Pats, he should have a good day. I'm assuming you can't pick up Michael Vick or Vince Young?

I have Harvin too and I'm not going to start him until he actually has a good week. Instead, I'll probably start Mike Williams out of TB. He's pretty much their only receiver and I think you can throw against Carolina.

Don't keep two defenses! Drop one, pick up someone with some actual upside. Defense are crapshoots, mostly. Just pick the one each week that plays the Lions/Jets/Bills/Rams etc. I'd go with NE Def because Sanchize is going to probably give the ball up two or three times.

Old Post 09-17-2010 02:15 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

I don't keep 2 defenses, I just noticed that Patriots D/ST was available so I grabbed them for this week only, thinking Brady will probably put some hurt on the Jets.

Old Post 09-17-2010 02:34 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Oh, yeah. Of those I'd definitely go with the Pats then. FUCK THE JETS.

Old Post 09-17-2010 02:53 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Give up on Cutler, he's in the bottom half of QBs in the league. It's OK, really.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 09-17-2010 01:02 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I don't play Fantasy FB but is there room for coaches? Because players play differently with different coaches. Fact dawgs. Fact.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 09-17-2010 11:35 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Well I should've played Cutler, although Orton is looking pretty good at halftime. Harvin left a steaming pile of shit on the field again, shouldve listned to mmmsivtard on him. Chris Johnson disappeared, Arian Foster put up 41 points last week, and a whopping 4 this week. I'm going to lose my first game, it's just not fair, but I guess I can live with 12-1 record.

Old Post 09-19-2010 10:37 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Uh, Foster was a double-digit player and Orton put up impressive numbers. You are a panicky little wussbag when it comes to this, aren't you, Dingle?

-m

Old Post 09-20-2010 02:50 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Yes, after all the shit I talked last week after putting up 126 points, I didn't want to fail miserably this week. I guess I'll have to take my medicine now.

I also benched Kellen Winslow for Zach Miller, and Jets D/St for Pats D/ST. Fuck my life.

Old Post 09-20-2010 03:42 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

I was happy I started Mike Wililams over Percy, but I still lost.

(Unless Jeremy Shockey has a fumble tonight and no yards, heh.)

Old Post 09-20-2010 07:12 PM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

I think I'm gonna hold onto Cutler, he's been rocking but he's also @Green Bay so he'll be grabbing bench in favor of Orton. Still sitting on Flacco, I haven't been able to bring myself to dropping him yet but I'm sure I'm going to tire of him taking up a roster spot within a few weeks if he doesn't pick it up.

Everyone is pointing to WR Kevin Walter from Houston as one of the best pickups of the week, so I grabbed him off FA and will probably start him alongside Moss, who has left a lot to be desired so far. Fuck Harvin and his sore vagina.

Foster and C. Johnson at RB, Mason Crosby at K, and Zach Miller at TE. I'm thinking hard about starting TB D/ST.

I'm super pumped for this week, I need to put a plug in this losing steak. Projected 113 points for the pwnage.

Old Post 09-23-2010 01:50 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Which Moss?

I love those "pick this guy up!" tips, then seeing who was suckered into it as the guy pulls in 27 yards before fumbling and getting benched. Or putting up massive numbers. Crapshoot time!

-m

Old Post 09-24-2010 03:03 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Randy Moss

I need to replace Harvin with someone, Walter scored 20 pts last week and 8 week 1, which is more than both moss and harvin combined for those weeks.

Old Post 09-24-2010 04:19 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

i need a 3rd back for this week. moreno is out, i don't have any good backups (sproles/cj spiller), and there's no one on the waiver wire scheduled to start

i might just start dez bryant in my flex spot instead.

Old Post 09-25-2010 01:53 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

god damn I owned this week, league high score again.

Old Post 09-27-2010 01:41 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Because you played Flacco.

-m

Old Post 09-27-2010 02:46 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Nope I played Orton again, nice to see Flacco with a good game finally though.

Old Post 09-27-2010 03:02 AM
Aydin
El Fugaz

There's a football player named "Flacco"?
That means skinny.

Old Post 09-27-2010 04:02 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

yeah baby, I didn't get high score though after all. Damn.

Old Post 09-28-2010 05:10 AM
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

it's all a crapshoot, really. but i'm 2-1!

Old Post 09-28-2010 11:48 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

wtf Cutler

Old Post 10-04-2010 02:54 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

That's what you get for not listening to me!

-m

Old Post 10-04-2010 02:58 PM