The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > If it's about power and dominance, you're doing it wrong.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

If it's about power and dominance, you're doing it wrong.

Bangladesh woman takes 'attacker's' penis to police

DHAKA, May 30, 2011 (AFP) -A 40-year-old Bangladeshi woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempted rape and took it to a police station as evidence, police in a remote part of Bangladesh said Monday.

The woman, a married mother of three, was attacked while she was sleeping in her shanty in Jhalakathi district, some 200 kilometres (120 miles) south of Dhaka, on Saturday night, officers said.

"As he tried to rape her, the lady cut his penis off with a knife. She then wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to the Jhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime," police chief Abul Khaer told AFP.

The woman has filed a case accusing the man -- who is also 40 and a married father of five -- of attempted rape, saying that he had been harassing her for six months.

The severed penis has been kept at the police station and the rape suspect was undergoing treatment in hospital.

"We shall arrest him once his condition gets better," Khaer added.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/News...e-/Default.aspx

Interesting that the Arab Times posted this, considering how women are treated as second class in the Muslim world.

Personally, I think the guy got what he deserved.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2011 06:57 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gunstar_Hobo
batshit over the line

Bill I'm going to cut off your vagina

Old Post 05-30-2011 07:09 PM
Gunstar_Hobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gunstar_Hobo Click here to Send Gunstar_Hobo a Private Message Find more posts by Gunstar_Hobo Add Gunstar_Hobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Little did we realize Lorena Bobbitt was a cult hero in Bangladesh.

Old Post 05-30-2011 07:22 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

It looks like the Arab Times is not necessarily pro Sariah Law I think. It looks more like a tourist rag by the look of the white people on the heading.
I can only wonder how long before that woman gets a stoning.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-30-2011 11:57 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taRANTula
Unemployed loser

She won't get stoned till the man is exonerated and she gets blamed for seducing him by flashing her ankles and wrists at him till he was over come with animal lust and couldn't control himself.

Old Post 05-31-2011 03:53 AM
taRANTula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taRANTula Click here to Send taRANTula a Private Message Find more posts by taRANTula Add taRANTula to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

Your honor, the circumstantial evidence supports the conclusion that she's a witch, but let's make sure not to be hasty in our ruling; we must bring to bear all the juridical science we can, and display the finest in restraint that we, as a people, cherish in our traditions and beliefs. We need to keep our minds on the definitive realities involved. Call in the mulla.

Old Post 05-31-2011 04:42 AM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote