The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Size does it matter?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Frozen_Angel
Fluffy Bunny

Post Size does it matter?

O.K.
Answer me this does size really matter?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2001 02:41 PM
Frozen_Angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frozen_Angel Click here to Send Frozen_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Frozen_Angel Add Frozen_Angel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

A. Hi
B. You are a girl, you should have the answer
C. Unless you are a virgin

D
M

------------------------
choosy mothers choose evil

Old Post 01-20-2001 02:44 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

I was a bit annoyed when I got a 17" monitor. It's too bulky.
I think I would have been more than content with 15".

Old Post 01-20-2001 02:52 PM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

I always like the bigger piece of cake.

But like a smaller, tighter pussy where possible.

------------------------
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Old Post 01-20-2001 02:54 PM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

If you are refering to pee pee size... When I was younger I would have said yes, but now I'd rather have a realy awsome guy with a tiny pee pee than an asshole with a monster phallus.
(though he better be good with his hands or something, sex is apart of a romatinc relationship, & if that sucks, you may as well be friends).

as for everything else...

Bigger is always better. Unless it's suposed to be micro....

------------------------
El lobo pierde los dientes más no las mientes.
The wolf loses his teeth, not his nature.
- Mexican-American saying

Old Post 01-20-2001 03:02 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Yes. If we are talking about who gets the biggest line of charley of course it matters. If I pay for a gram I'll be damn'd if I am having a little line.

------------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
To err is human.

Old Post 01-20-2001 03:06 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

ahhh there you are Frozen Angel... welcome!

In keeping with the spirit of the thread:

Size does matter. Nothing worse than coming home at the end of the day, and not being able to get those marks out of my skin because my bra was to damned tight.

------------------------
=^..^=

Old Post 01-20-2001 03:10 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Frozen_Angel
Fluffy Bunny

DM No I am not a Virgin, but I have learned that if a man know what he is oing size does not matter.

JC Thank you forthe nice welcome for I was told I would Flame by some (aka...TEFl)

Old Post 01-20-2001 04:14 PM
Frozen_Angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frozen_Angel Click here to Send Frozen_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Frozen_Angel Add Frozen_Angel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Frozen_Angel
Fluffy Bunny

OOOP :0
doing
hahahaha

Old Post 01-20-2001 04:18 PM
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I'm hoping that the size of the Johnson doesn't really matter. Mostly because if it does I'll never have a sex life. Ever.

------------------------
Have a good day, and if you feel like subjecting your genitals to high doses of x-ray radiation I'm sure the world will kindly thank you.

Old Post 01-20-2001 04:45 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

Arrow

show us your tits?

Old Post 01-20-2001 07:54 PM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freelance
Cuddly Puppy

Thumbs up

A larger fridge is always important - it lets you store more frozen goods.

------------------------
Anger=Red

Old Post 01-20-2001 09:35 PM
Freelance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freelance Click here to Send Freelance a Private Message Find more posts by Freelance Add Freelance to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Don't go dragging me into this FA.

------------------------
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." -Robert Heinlein

Old Post 01-20-2001 09:42 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

No clue. I hope it doesn't matter too much. Otherwise, this world totally sucks.

------------------------
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:03 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

I'm on the short side on the inside.

Anything over 7 inches does a lot of damage and causes excruciating pain.

------------------------
"I want to be the Girl with the most cake..." .~*Pics*~.

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:21 PM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Although I can take a little larger than 7 inches, it hurts like hell. Sometimes the pain is pleasurable, but it depends on the guy I'm with. Eventually, I get so sick of having sex over and over when I know I'm just going to be in pain for 2 days at least, so I find myself getting more and more distant with the guy.

Conclusion:

Big good for casual sex. Medium good for relationship. Give me a 5-6 incher with a nice width any day. Especially if he actually knows what he's doing.

------------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:35 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrSherman
NO MORE ASYLUM

Curse this 8 inch shlong.

------------------------
allllllllrighty then...

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:47 PM
MrSherman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrSherman Click here to Send MrSherman a Private Message Find more posts by MrSherman Add MrSherman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum:
Although I can take a little larger than 7 inches, it hurts like hell. Sometimes the pain is pleasurable, but it depends on the guy I'm with.
Give me a 5-6 incher with a nice width any day. Especially if he actually knows what he's doing.

The pain for me is like menstrual cramps times 10. And the cramps I am comparing this to are the ones the gyno put me on vicodin for. They don't go away after sex is over either, they linger and throb for at least a day. Sometimes I bleed and a couple times it induced an early period. I usualy vomit and stay in bed for a few hours. Its almost like he busted through my cervix and pounded my uterus. That's what it feels like anyway.

------------------------

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:55 PM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

2 inches of pure pleasure packin' power

ya dig?

------------------------
- brimstone

"We are the all knowing, all loving, monks of war"

Old Post 01-20-2001 10:59 PM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Heather:
The pain for me is like menstrual cramps times 10. And the cramps I am comparing this to are the ones the gyno put me on vicodin for. They don't go away after sex is over either, they linger and throb for at least a day. Sometimes I bleed and a couple times it induced an early period. I usualy vomit and stay in bed for a few hours. Its almost like he busted through my cervix and pounded my uterus. That's what it feels like anyway.

I've had that busted cervix feeling before, but it's usually from just a few positions (legs back by shoulders, doggy style) and from the guy doing deep penetration, even after I tell him he can't without really killing me. They believe me after I scream and withdraw in pain. I did vomit once, but it's not the general rule. I'm sorry it happens so often to you.

Guys, when a girl says it hurts, believe her. Please.

------------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Old Post 01-20-2001 11:19 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Amen, brother. I dig it.

------------------------
Have a good day, and if you feel like subjecting your genitals to high doses of x-ray radiation I'm sure the world will kindly thank you.

Old Post 01-20-2001 11:21 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum:
I've had that busted cervix feeling before, but it's usually from just a few positions (legs back by shoulders, doggy style) and from the guy doing deep penetration, even after I tell him he can't without really killing me. They believe me after I scream and withdraw in pain. I did vomit once, but it's not the general rule. I'm sorry it happens so often to you.

Guys, when a girl says it hurts, believe her. Please.

Oh it doesn't happen anymore, my man's the perfect legnth. With him its only happened twice when I was riding him when we were still novices. Those experiences were from past lovers, when I was much younger. I think I've grown a bit since then.

------------------------

Old Post 01-20-2001 11:29 PM
Caffeine
Caffeine

if you want him to stop, just make a nice sudden twist. when he falls over in pain, youll know its your doing.

------------------------
Will accept plush toys as bribes.

Old Post 01-20-2001 11:30 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.D.H.D
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Unhappy

This thread is depressing.

- If your big your fucked.
- If your small your rooted.

------------------------
You are a figment of your imagination.

Old Post 01-21-2001 12:09 AM
A.D.H.D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.D.H.D Click here to Send A.D.H.D a Private Message Find more posts by A.D.H.D Add A.D.H.D to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

largest I've ever had was 9", I had hat 'busted cervix' feeling for days.

So here's my ranking on size (assuming you are of a decent thickness)

9" + HELL No!!!

8" er, you better know how to use it

7" hmmmmmmm

6"

5" if you know how to use it

4" - ... ok, but you should have other tallents

in all cases, educated yourself & know how to use your phallus, & know the ways of wooing a woman. Cos you can be the perfect length, and still be the worst damn lay ever!

------------------------
El lobo pierde los dientes más no las mientes.
The wolf loses his teeth, not his nature.
- Mexican-American saying

Old Post 01-21-2001 03:14 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote