The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Oregon 8/2010 - 10 Year Pissup > Nigeria pissup?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Nigeria pissup?

I'd go if anyone else did.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2011 06:31 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

If you told me I could have Nigeria, all I had to do is come to Lagos to sign title papers, I'd tell you to keep it.

Old Post 09-30-2011 07:33 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Because then people could call you Nigeriatric.

Old Post 09-30-2011 08:26 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

I was in Lagos in 1981, for 3 days. What a shithole. Everything I've ever read, heard, or seen of the whole damned country leads me to believe that there is nothing there worth the trouble to fetch it.

Old Post 09-30-2011 09:11 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cruncle
cwuncle

Muffy $17.59 - Captain Doublestandards $11.81 - Pinecrika $10.82 - Suki $9.77 - avondale $8.87 - Vegas $7.20 - karen $6.79 - PNG $6.69 - LF $6.22 - Dingle the Dongle $5.08 - Mr Freign $4.12 - paul theo $3.79 - coincidence $3.75 - cw $3.64 - Magnolia $3.63 - JoeyCat $3.39 - T $3.06 - Mokkori $2.75 - ignatz mouse $2.47 - mudded $2.46 - fubar $2.06 - mmmtravis $2.00 - Trenchant_Troll $1.99 - SimpleSimon $1.96 - skinny $1.37 - Azbat the 4th $1.32 - Mugtoe $0.64 - Loser $0.63 - Dogcow $0.62 - XiXo $0.58 - SocialParasite $0.56 - Dacarlo $0.54 - billgerat $0.52

Old Post 09-30-2011 09:49 PM
cruncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cruncle Click here to Send cruncle a Private Message Visit cruncle's homepage! Find more posts by cruncle Add cruncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

You're already there. That's practically cheating.

Old Post 10-01-2011 05:47 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Because then people could call you Nigeriatric.

Can't we have like, self-congratulatory pernts you can award yourself when your genius jokes get ignored?

Old Post 10-01-2011 11:55 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

No, but I'll give you a uni-corn pernt for pernt whoring.

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:01 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I guess it's close enough.

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:11 PM
FuhQall
High Flyer

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
If you told me I could have Nigeria, all I had to do is come to Lagos to sign title papers, I'd tell you to keep it.
Odd, because a second hand nigger is worth more that the first, their value increases by factors of fuck all after each series of ownership.

Old Post 10-01-2011 01:12 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

There's a lot more to Nigeria than Lagos. How about the capital city, Abuja?

(shut up, mouse)

Old Post 10-01-2011 07:44 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

Nute, is there really such a thing as a toyem pole?

Old Post 10-02-2011 12:42 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

and, wtf did you post this in the Oregon threads? did you forget to log in as travis?

Old Post 10-02-2011 12:43 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Some moronic newbie was talking about toyem poles way back when.

Once this gets momentum it'll get its own subforum

Old Post 10-02-2011 10:06 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Some newb? It was risus, man!

(Easiest search ever. For some reason MstrG deleted the original post.)

Old Post 10-02-2011 10:33 AM