The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > my dog is psycho
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

Post my dog is psycho

she wont stop pulling on my pant legs, and trying to eat my shoes.
this is just happening for the first time today.
i just checked her bewbies to see if there was any change, thinking she might have gotten pregnant without my knowledge, and they are a bit swollen.
someone help!
do girl doggies act psycho when they are pregnant?
do their boobs get bigger like ours do?
someone help me out here!

------------------
"Men are all alike--except the one you've met who's different."-Mae West

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2001 02:47 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Uh, if I remember right, they do.

------------------------
Have a good day, and if you feel like subjecting your genitals to high doses of x-ray radiation I'm sure the world will kindly thank you.

Old Post 01-23-2001 05:03 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

so SP, you were checking your doggies tits then?
i thought i was the only nut that did this.
heh

------------------------

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Old Post 01-23-2001 05:07 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Generic Failure
Fluffy Bunny

Trying to eat your shoes. Yep I am rather sure she is pregnant.

That is a rather strange craving though.

Smelly shoes, something you could do without anyway

------------------------
Everyone is a failure in some way. I am just a generic one.

Old Post 01-23-2001 05:25 PM
Generic Failure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Generic Failure Click here to Send Generic Failure a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Failure Add Generic Failure to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Failure:
Trying to eat your shoes. Yep I am rather sure she is pregnant.

that or mad, but then thats practically the same thing

Old Post 01-23-2001 05:31 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

DogBreath, welcome to the Asylum.

If anyone was going to have a gaseous female dog here, I'm sure Chelle would agree it would be her.

If you're interested, you can head on over to the TITLES thread to lose that pussycat...

------------------------
SETI@Home: join us!

Old Post 01-23-2001 07:20 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anne
Fluffy Bunny

it is normal , she isnt really pregnant . it is like it is with us . she is hmm pseudopregnant
you have to pay attention when your dog gets psycho like that . if she starts collecting her toys and keeps them in one spot it can be a sign of pseudo pregnancy (she treats her toys like children then ) .. you have to take all the toys away from her for about one or two weeks. and boobies grow while being pseudopregnant and the dog is wimmering all the time ..
my puppy shits everywhere , thats psycho !!

Old Post 01-23-2001 08:11 PM
Anne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anne Click here to Send Anne a Private Message Find more posts by Anne Add Anne to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dog Breath
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by MstrG:
DogBreath, welcome to the Asylum.

If anyone was going to have a gaseous female dog here, I'm sure Chelle would agree it would be her.

If you're interested, you can head on over to the TITLES thread to lose that pussycat...

Thanks MstrG. It's a nice place you have here. I am enjoying it immensely.
Actually I kind of like the irony with the pussycat title. Actually the irony is that's pretty much what I am. I ran into Paint Chips and read one of his posts. A week later when I finished reading it I found this link in his sig.
Thanks for the welcome.

------------------------
Woof.

Old Post 01-23-2001 08:20 PM
Dog Breath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dog Breath Click here to Send Dog Breath a Private Message Find more posts by Dog Breath Add Dog Breath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
opus
shhh,listen

maybe the rabbit you just got was horny

Old Post 01-23-2001 09:31 PM
opus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for opus Click here to Send opus a Private Message Find more posts by opus Add opus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

okay..update,
she also has some fucking horrible gas...
*opens a window*

------------------------

Old Post 01-24-2001 06:06 AM
Dog Breath
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Chelle:
okay..update,
she also has some fucking horrible gas...
*opens a window*

But I thought females didn't fart.

Maybe your dog is dead or a zombie, that might account for the bloating. Could it just be PMS?

Is she sort of ...you know bitchy?

------------------------
Woof.

Old Post 01-24-2001 06:11 AM
Dog Breath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dog Breath Click here to Send Dog Breath a Private Message Find more posts by Dog Breath Add Dog Breath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote