The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Desanctified Images from my Secret Santa
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Desanctified Images from my Secret Santa

Upon arriving home from work, I found an intriguingly large box from Amazon. It had this mysterious label on it.

Attachment: lfss.jpg
This has been downloaded 208 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2011 05:56 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I opened it to find this lovely box inside, with a note attached:

Attachment: gift.jpg
This has been downloaded 206 time(s).

Old Post 12-09-2011 05:57 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

The note was stupefying. Who? Who could have sent this? He's so secretive. I should probably post a poal, and we can vote on this mysterious mastermind.

Attachment: gogg.jpg
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post 12-09-2011 05:58 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Pedro?

Old Post 12-09-2011 06:01 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

The gift inside was awesome. The dog can't have it. I may take it to work to terrify my coworkers and talk to my clients.

In his place of honor next to "we don't know what it is figure man"

Posing:

Old Post 12-09-2011 06:02 AM
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

And finally there was this curious bit in the bottom of the box. I think it's a message from the NRA. Own some guns, OR ELSE. OK, NRA, I'm bringing out my BIG GUNS!

Attachment: curious.jpg
This has been downloaded 201 time(s).

Old Post 12-09-2011 06:03 AM
cruncle
cwuncle

nice.

Muffy $17.59 - Captain Doublestandards $11.81 - Pinecrika $10.82 - Suki $9.77 - avondale $8.87 - Vegas $7.20 - karen $6.79 - PNG $6.69 - LF $6.22 - Dingle the Dongle $5.08 - Mr Freign $4.12 - paul theo $3.79 - coincidence $3.75 - cw $3.64 - Magnolia $3.63 - JoeyCat $3.39 - T $3.06 - Mokkori $2.75 - ignatz mouse $2.47 - mudded $2.46 - fubar $2.06 - mmmtravis $2.00 - Trenchant_Troll $1.99 - SimpleSimon $1.96 - skinny $1.37 - Azbat the 4th $1.32 - Mugtoe $0.64 - Loser $0.63 - Dogcow $0.62 - XiXo $0.58 - SocialParasite $0.56 - Dacarlo $0.54 - billgerat $0.52

Old Post 12-09-2011 08:38 AM
cruncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cruncle Click here to Send cruncle a Private Message Visit cruncle's homepage! Find more posts by cruncle Add cruncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Ooh, it's a clever bluff.

Old Post 12-09-2011 10:02 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Thumbs up

Well as I said in the other thread mine arrived. Since others are opening theirs I'm opening mine :P

Got a nondescript Amazon box. For a second I was like "wtf I didn't order anything" Then it dawned on me. Inside was a wondrous delight waiting for me.

I was so excited I immediately reach for my nuts, which is my comforter in stressful situations. My happy place if you will.

The missive inside was short and sweet.

Ok at this point I'm pretty damn excited.

Old Post 12-09-2011 10:55 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

I heart Dexter

A genuine ShowTime (tm) Dexter action figure!

Complete with Saw, blood slide and welding mask (to stop blood splatter).

BUT WAIT!!! THERES MORE!

This morning I get ANOTHER package. A boring looking plastic package. At this point I thought my other half had just ordered herself something from my amazon account or something....

Epic win. My Secret Santa rawks.

Old Post 12-09-2011 10:56 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

it's not Christmas yet. Do the right thing and return your presents.

Old Post 12-09-2011 01:46 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
And finally there was this curious bit in the bottom of the box. I think it's a message from the NRA. Own some guns, OR ELSE. OK, NRA, I'm bringing out my BIG GUNS!

That's something I didn't order.
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-09-2011 01:57 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

those are awesome gifts!

I love that you accidentally got a gun skin for your phone, too, Mouse. lol

And Dexter.

Old Post 12-09-2011 04:17 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

What is a gun skin and why would i put it on my phone?

Old Post 12-09-2011 09:10 PM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

So you can shoot someone a message?

Old Post 12-09-2011 09:11 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Dacarlo
Epic win. My Secret Santa rawks.

I know.

Old Post 12-09-2011 09:36 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
What is a gun skin and why would i put it on my phone?

I imagine you wouldn't, actually.
But a skin is basically a protective or decorative sticker that adheres to a phone or other electronic equipment. That's what that picture is, isn't it?

Last edited by karen on 12-09-2011 at 11:22 PM

Old Post 12-09-2011 10:00 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

It's like camo tape for a shotgun.

Old Post 12-09-2011 10:25 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I thought it was a sticker.

Old Post 12-10-2011 02:35 AM
Tefl
Reality Theorist

One would think the big honkin clue at the bottom would give it away.

"Protective skin fits Blackberry Storm."

Old Post 12-10-2011 02:43 AM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

You expect me to have inspected it? It has guns on it. I photographed it and put it away.

Although, the truth is that I'm blind and can't read that small print.

Old Post 12-10-2011 03:15 AM
Tefl
Reality Theorist

I didn't know that. That means a gun for you would have to have really big sights. And be pink. The ladies love big pink guns.

Old Post 12-10-2011 03:11 PM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Got this door poster, its going on the back of the bathroom door:

Old Post 12-10-2011 09:59 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

I gave my SS an easy out by suggesting a light for my Kindle. And that's what I got. Thanks SS.

Old Post 12-12-2011 10:34 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Dingle, your SS is a genius.

Old Post 12-12-2011 10:51 PM