The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Suck it bitches!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
FlyingTurd
Heil Hitler!

Suck it bitches!

You heard me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2012 08:25 PM
FlyingTurd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FlyingTurd Click here to Send FlyingTurd a Private Message Find more posts by FlyingTurd Add FlyingTurd to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Present it

Old Post 10-01-2012 08:27 PM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Return of the Long Absent Posters.

Apparently Perntgate is reaching across the intertubes and pulling them back here.

Old Post 10-01-2012 08:37 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

actually i just shaved my ass and its warm glow is attracting worshipers.

Old Post 10-01-2012 09:42 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

well, that's why I'm here, anyway.

Old Post 10-01-2012 09:42 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I'm here for the Blue Light Specials.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 10-03-2012 05:04 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

I'm here because Carson was really boring one night back in early Oct. of '73.

Old Post 10-03-2012 05:44 AM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Yeah. I'm also here for the bacon sammiches.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 10-03-2012 05:54 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Well, like Mom told me once - "You're here because I took seriously what your Father poked in fun."

Old Post 10-03-2012 06:30 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

I'm here and cwunkle's queer.

Old Post 10-03-2012 08:04 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cw
cuntacular wench

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
actually i just shaved my ass and its warm glow is attracting worshipers.

^Ooooooooo^

Old Post 10-03-2012 08:05 AM
cw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cw Click here to Send cw a Private Message Visit cw's homepage! Find more posts by cw Add cw to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

I'm not really here!!

Old Post 10-03-2012 01:06 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I'm over there, not over here.

Amen.

Old Post 10-03-2012 06:31 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Re: Suck it bitches!

quote:
Originally posted by FlyingTurd
You heard me
Oh, F-Turd. Are you by any chance kin to Carl Johnson?

Amen.

Old Post 04-14-2018 12:52 AM
SmallChange
Fresh Meat

why are you bumping 6 year old threads?

Old Post 04-14-2018 01:17 AM
SmallChange is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SmallChange Click here to Send SmallChange a Private Message Find more posts by SmallChange Add SmallChange to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I enjoy it. Why do you ask?

Amen.

Old Post 04-14-2018 01:55 AM
SmallChange
Fresh Meat

i'm doing an autism study.

Old Post 04-14-2018 02:14 AM
SmallChange is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SmallChange Click here to Send SmallChange a Private Message Find more posts by SmallChange Add SmallChange to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Pleased to be of assistance, mate. You do ass burgers, too?

Amen.

Old Post 04-14-2018 02:26 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I recently had an increase in autistic qualities AMA.

Old Post 04-14-2018 03:35 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Can autistic people, who cannot relate to people in real life, relate to people on the internet?

Old Post 04-15-2018 11:32 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Well, they can't decode gestures and body language very well, and in some ways that's also true online. If someone writes something mean, they usually assume the worst.

Old Post 04-15-2018 02:40 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

So, if you were autistic, and I said to you, "I'm glad you're not autistic -- it's tough enough being Danish!", you wouldn't understand that it was a joke?

Old Post 04-15-2018 03:23 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Would it be possible to get Danish citizenship for The Loretta and then have her deported?

Amen.

Old Post 04-15-2018 08:08 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Unfortunately, Denmark is not all that big and I'm not sure that The Loretta would fit.

Old Post 04-16-2018 03:08 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Send her to Dencey Mom. Shell know what to do.

Amen.

Old Post 04-16-2018 08:50 PM