The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Thailand, Krabi - 2012/2013.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Thailand, Krabi - 2012/2013.

Me and Cruncle are going... I'll be touching down on the 20th December.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2012 11:06 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

those poor ladyboys...

Old Post 11-25-2012 11:15 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Now is the not the time to cast aspersions on Cruncles penile capacity.

Old Post 11-25-2012 11:31 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

I sent you a fbook message cr, why you no reply?
I need to stop crying....reply!

Old Post 11-25-2012 11:57 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

I'll be in Krabi Dec. 29 to Jan. 8th. I'm staying at Phulay Bay Resort. If you two want to meet for dinner and or drinks one night I'm sure I can slip away.

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:40 AM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Well that's awkward. I thought you were going to be there when I wasn't :-(
At least we are at different resorts.
Fucken.

Old Post 11-26-2012 01:24 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Yeah, you're probably right.. awkward indeed..

When do you leave? *I have travelers insurance.

Old Post 11-26-2012 01:44 AM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

11th, arrive NYE. Bring the 3k you owe me and I promise you won't slip and fall.
:-)

Old Post 11-26-2012 02:49 AM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Old Post 11-26-2012 03:01 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Really? I don't owe you 3k. If you want to feud privately, I welcome it.

I'll rework my travel plans.. Looks like May.

Old Post 11-26-2012 03:09 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

3k is what you knowingly watched me waste on airfares to see you 4 times. The last 2 times you could've told me to save my money and didn't. I've rounded down that figure btw. The difference between you and I is I would reimburse you if I knew I was going to chicken out on meeting you at the 13th hour.

Old Post 11-26-2012 04:00 AM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Old Post 11-26-2012 05:08 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Rokkr

Indeed.

Old Post 11-26-2012 06:22 AM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Don't take that as taking sides. I'd not do so without complete knowledge of the situation. Which is impossible to have, not being omniscient.

Old Post 11-26-2012 07:15 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

If there were any sides taken, I would imagine you'd go with Suki. I'm used to that.

Old Post 11-26-2012 08:23 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 11-26-2012 11:41 AM
Sookee
good luck with that.

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
3k is what you knowingly watched me waste on airfares to see you 4 times. The last 2 times you could've told me to save my money and didn't. I've rounded down that figure btw. The difference between you and I is I would reimburse you if I knew I was going to chicken out on meeting you at the 13th hour.

Apparently,the difference between you and I is I know what private means.I don't need or want an audience to examine what was our relationship.

And as I stated above,I have travel insurance.I will rework my plans.

Old Post 11-26-2012 11:52 AM
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

How the hell did 3 people from the same small forum ALL decide independently to go on holiday to the same damn place at the same time?

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:02 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

It's a place I've always wanted to go.

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:04 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

I've sat here and watched you flirt openly with 2 members of this forum, something you made ME promise I'd never put you through.
Any privacy you might have been afforded has been destroyed by your own actions.
'Privately' you've admitted you fucked me over, so how is it you don't owe me 3k exactly?
It isn't normal behaviour to watch someone blow hard earned money on an airfare 4 times knowing you weren't ever going to let them come to your country and meet your family. Normal people don't do that.
I can't even understand how you live with yourself, screwing someone over so fucking completely.
Enjoy being you, because you fucking suck.

Nice one telling our mutual friends 'we just didn't get along'. Another fucking lie to save face. You're a horrible fucking person, and I really hope you aren't in Krabi when I am.

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:10 PM
Sookee
good luck with that.

What part of 'I'll rework my travel plans' didn't you understand?

yeah, I'm a horrible person.Keep spinning that one.

Flirting? Is that why you feel the need to try and embarrass me? You've gotta be kidding me,Pete.

Old Post 11-26-2012 12:20 PM
karen
Lesser Satan

I hate when Mommy and Daddy fight. Y'all work that shit out already.

Old Post 11-26-2012 02:22 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Yeah, sounds like you guys should meet up and settle this by dueling.

Old Post 11-26-2012 04:34 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

*holds head in hands*

Old Post 11-26-2012 07:28 PM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ
How the hell did 3 people from the same small forum ALL decide independently to go on holiday to the same damn place at the same time?

You should come to complete the circle of fuck. You never know... There maybe some tight lady-boy bum with your name written all over it.

Old Post 11-26-2012 07:31 PM