The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Just for giggles
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
karen
Lesser Satan

Just for giggles

Someone on FB posted this test at OKC today. Just click the little grey link at the bottom of the following pages to skip having to sign up to see results.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/test-are-you-dom-or-sub

quote:
Your result for Test: Are You Dom or Sub? ... 90% Dominant! If you scored 60% or higher Dominant, then you are a Dom and should seek out a Sub partner (someone with submissive qualities). If you scored 40-60% Dominant, then you are a Switch and should seek out a partner with whom you can work out a good balance (someone who is also flexible). If you scored 40% or lower Dominant, then you are a Sub and should seek out a Dom partner (someone with dominant qualities). If two subs get together, then one of them is forced to assume a dom role, and that can create resentment and ill will. If two doms get together, they often butt heads and create a lot of friction. If a dom and a sub get together, that creates a yin and yang balance wherein both parties' emotional needs are met. Ahh, harmony! A switch is a wild card and presents more of a grey area. More information is needed to make an assessment. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average) You scored 90% on Dominant, higher than 92% of your peers. You scored 10% on Submissive, higher than 7% of your peers.

I never really considered that I was Dom at all, despite not being submissive.

Figured my results would be in between.

I'm honestly a little surprised by the results. Though I'm sure it surprises absolutely none of you, considering how I tend to be viewed here. heh.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2012 02:08 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

quote:
40% Dominant!

If you scored 60% or higher Dominant, then you are a Dom and should seek out a Sub partner (someone with submissive qualities). If you scored 40-60% Dominant, then you are a Switch and should seek out a partner with whom you can work out a good balance (someone who is also flexible). If you scored 40% or lower Dominant, then you are a Sub and should seek out a Dom partner (someone with dominant qualities).
If two subs get together, then one of them is forced to assume a dom role, and that can create resentment and ill will.
If two doms get together, they often butt heads and create a lot of friction.
If a dom and a sub get together, that creates a yin and yang balance wherein both parties' emotional needs are met. Ahh, harmony!
A switch is a wild card and presents more of a grey area. More information is needed to make an assessment.

Old Post 12-01-2012 02:19 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I'm stuck at the first question.

Old Post 12-01-2012 02:23 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

40% Dominant!

If you scored 60% or higher Dominant, then you are a Dom and should seek out a Sub partner (someone with submissive qualities). If you scored 40-60% Dominant, then you are a Switch and should seek out a partner with whom you can work out a good balance (someone who is also flexible). If you scored 40% or lower Dominant, then you are a Sub and should seek out a Dom partner (someone with dominant qualities).

If two subs get together, then one of them is forced to assume a dom role, and that can create resentment and ill will.

Old Post 12-01-2012 02:32 PM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

70%, but that test is pretty crap tbh.

Old Post 12-01-2012 03:22 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

100% Dominant!

If a dom and a sub get together, that creates a yin and yang balance wherein both parties' emotional needs are met. Ahh, harmony!

A switch is a wild card and presents more of a grey area. More information is needed to make an assessment.

Clearly, they are mistaken.

Old Post 12-01-2012 03:40 PM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

see, asylum! and y'all are always on my case about it! she's worse!

*diverts attention to suki*

Old Post 12-01-2012 03:44 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

I don't need a test to tell me what I've known for years.

Old Post 12-01-2012 03:47 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
avert_your_eyes
The Ultimate Male

quote:
Originally posted by Rokkr
I don't need a test to tell me what I've known for years.

100% sub?

William Gibson

Last edited by avert_your_eyes on 12-01-2012 at 05:18 PM

Old Post 12-01-2012 05:14 PM
avert_your_eyes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avert_your_eyes Click here to Send avert_your_eyes a Private Message Find more posts by avert_your_eyes Add avert_your_eyes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I am a switch.

Old Post 12-01-2012 05:25 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

you only dominate the media?

Old Post 12-01-2012 05:46 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I only dominate twinks like you.

Old Post 12-01-2012 05:51 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Igmo jiggles, wiggles 'n' giggles. The total package.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 12-01-2012 06:53 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

quote:
Originally posted by avert_your_eyes
100% sub?

Take me off your fantasy list.

Old Post 12-01-2012 07:09 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Crap questions, most don't apply or don't have the right answer. And I'm not signing up just to get results.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:07 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth
And I'm not signing up just to get results.

quote:
Originally posted by karen
Just click the little grey link at the bottom of the following pages to skip having to sign up to see results.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:09 PM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

I didn't have a little grey link.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:21 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Must be for VIP random site wanderers only, then.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:29 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

The test is flawed. There isn't questions like:

Do you want a woman's entire hand in your asshole?

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:37 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

probably depends on how aggressive you get with your proctologist.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:55 PM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

50% Dominant!

Gots to be on top, and I'll never let someone tie me up.

Old Post 12-01-2012 08:56 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

pretty sure the first time I had me some brett I tied him up with a scarf.

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:01 PM
karen
Lesser Satan

oh, no. that was the 2nd time. the first time, we were watching deliverance. same night though, I think.

and yes, it was around this scene.

/classy broad

Last edited by karen on 12-01-2012 at 09:11 PM

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:07 PM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Your result for The Serial Killer Test ...
David Berkowitz

Your personality matches Criminal Profile 40816###.
"I am deeply hurt by your calling me a woman hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam."

Your personality type matches the criminal profile of David Berkowitz: Son of Sam.

He was always big for his age and always felt different and less attractive than his peers. All through his youth he was uncomfortable with other people. He did have one sport, baseball, which he played well.

His neighbors remember him as a nice-looking boy but with a violent streak, a bully who assaulted neighborhood kids for no apparent reason. He was hyperactive and very difficult for Pearl and Nat to control.

Even before the murders began, David had set some 1,488 fires in the city of New York and kept a diary of each one. He was acting out a control fantasy.

His landlords owned a noisy dog that howled frequently. The neighborhood dogs howled back. In David's diseased mind demons lived within the dogs and their howling was the way they ordered David to go hunting for blood; the blood of pretty young women.

Berkowitz was driven to the edge: "I'd come home to Coligni avenue like at six-thirty in the morning. It would begin then, the howling. On my days, off, I heard it all night, too. It made me scream. I used to scream out begging for the noise to stop. It never did.

"The demons never stopped. I couldn't sleep. I had no strength to fight. I could barely drive. Coming home from work one night, I almost killed myself in the car. I needed to sleep....The demons wouldn't give me any peace."

He killed half a dozen people and wounded several others as a result of his madness.

While you may or may not be capable of performing the horrific acts he did, you loosely resemble (with some obvious exceptions) his criminal profile based upon your general motivations, preferences and behavior patterns.

------------------------------------------

Really?

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:25 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

ooh! I wanna take it!
Is it on the site?

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:29 PM