The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What do you smell like right now?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
karen
Lesser Satan

What do you smell like right now?

Because everyone can agree that the Asylum needs another shitty postwhore thread, and this one was surprisingly popular on the Facebook forum a while back(started by Dacarlo, I think).

And there's more smelly men here, to give the fun, non-standard answers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:03 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Today I smell like Alba Gardenia shampoo, a Vanilla scented conditioner, and Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia perfume.
My hands smell like Method Cloudburst hand soap(which kind of smells like fabric softener or clean cotton).

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:04 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

My hair smells like candy, because of my conditioner. My mouth smells like morning breath, cuz I just got up.

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:39 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

It ain't morning breath:

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:46 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

My unmentionables smell just like flowers.

Old Post 03-08-2013 01:57 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

A while back when I went to work I smelled of Gucci Guilty, which is turning into my favourite scent very quickly.

Now I smell of Lavender scented soap and my hair smells of Johnson & Johnson baby oil. My hands smell the same because I applied it on my hair, my feet smell like the floor in my apartment and my breath smells pretty neutral from all the water I've drank all day.

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:02 PM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I smell like my ass right now.
I need a shower.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:09 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
My unmentionables smell just like flowers.
Yes, dear. They're like a bouquet of certain wild flowers.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:34 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Oh, my. The rest home has soured your sense of smell.

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:47 PM
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
Oh, my. The rest home has soured your sense of smell.

he may be touched with fecal breath

My hands now smell like Method Tomato Vine hand soap. Which... smells like tomato vines. I love that smell so much.

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:01 PM
FuhQall
High Flyer

I smell like peanut butter cookies.

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:13 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

My breath smells like blueberries from the fresh blueberries in my bowl of cheerios. My body smells like Gold Bond powder, and my feet smell aloe vera from the moisturizing lotion I use to keep the calluses from cracking.

Old Post 03-08-2013 03:46 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Human.

Old Post 03-08-2013 04:16 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

coffee-mouth and sweaty sweater.

Old Post 03-08-2013 04:58 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

i like to smell the dirt that occurs between my toes

Old Post 03-08-2013 06:30 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

My olfactory organ is in tip top shape.

Old Post 03-08-2013 06:35 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

Not sure what I've eaten, but it ain't good.

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:02 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rust
Headbugs 40

Anyone else notice that Mouse has been talking about sex nonstop for the last couple of days? Sup with that?

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:03 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

Looks like she's looking for a mate, get in there before anyone else does, at least you're in the same fucking country, which'll be a first for the forum!

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:10 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

Brimstone

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:15 PM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

one of my biggest problems in life is that when I get really insistently frisky I talk about smashing the state nonstop;

what the hell is that all about?

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:39 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

I smell like sweaty bear. I came off nights, slept for 5 hours then drove for 4 hours to and from the airport.

Old Post 03-08-2013 08:16 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

My closely cropped hair smells of coconuts, my armpits of Rexona Sport deodorant, my body is lightly misted with some Kenzo Homme man parfum, my breath of coffee and my left hand smells of a freshly smoked cigarette.

Normally an a Saturday I smell like a sack full of assholes but I had a job interview this morning.

Old Post 03-08-2013 09:01 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Kenzo makes good stuff. I approve.

Old Post 03-08-2013 09:30 PM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

An over the top queer asian fella sold me on it at LAX in the duty free store. The last thing I really thought I needed was a bottle of man parfum, but the way he went about it, doing all the samples and such I couldn't afford not to buy it. That cat was a credit to his employer. Every time I'm at LAX now I go in to see if he's still there, just to hear his sales spiel but I haven't seen him the last couple of times I've been there though. Perhaps he transfered to management.

Old Post 03-08-2013 09:41 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote