The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > ridiculous 911 calls
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

ridiculous 911 calls

Dispatcher: 911, please state the nature of your emergency.
Drummer: My girlfriend is boobing me.
Dispatch: I'm sorry sir, could you repeat that?
Drummer: I am a victim of domestic violence. My girlfriend keeps bashing me with her boobs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2013 04:54 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Old Post 03-18-2013 05:51 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Old Post 03-18-2013 06:06 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

So 2 weeks ago work got put on lock down because there was a death threat from a disgruntled client. Newretardboss didn't feel the need to phone the police even though the employee whom the threat was made against wasn't even in the locked down building - but rather wandering around town blissfully unaware of the threat (newretardboss also *choosing* not to tell her... as opposed to this merely being a rather large oversight, which would be more forgiveable), nor were the police called. It was considered appropriate by newretardboss that management sort it out through a polite conversation with Mr Crazyclient.

Last week a guy was seen stealing cigarette butts out of the ashtray in the carpark behind the building and newretardboss phoned 111 (our 911).

Old Post 03-18-2013 06:15 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

That is a seriously retarded boss ya got there.

Gg, can't view your posts on my stoopitphone.

Old Post 03-18-2013 06:29 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Muffers, if you hold newretardboss down, we could boob some sense into her.

Old Post 03-18-2013 06:33 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

anyone that feels the need to can boob some sense into me.

Old Post 03-18-2013 07:58 AM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
Muffers, if you hold newretardboss down, we could boob some sense into her.

That would be a boobpocylpse.... To the newstoopidboss anyway. I would find it boobtacular.

I guess this deserves a re-post..

Old Post 03-18-2013 08:22 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBa0blUoE8U&sns=em

Old Post 03-18-2013 09:14 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Old Post 03-18-2013 08:52 PM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

quote:
Originally posted by gundamgarrett

Ha Ha I remember that and there is no longer a stop and go there but thats about 30 min from me its called Huffsmith Kohrville Rd. LOL

Old Post 03-18-2013 10:57 PM
Krunk Fu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krunk Fu Click here to Send Krunk Fu a Private Message Find more posts by Krunk Fu Add Krunk Fu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

Old Post 03-19-2013 02:10 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

My boobs just aren't as big or as badass as the beer-can-smasher lady. And, I'm glad.

Old Post 03-19-2013 05:45 AM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Police: NH Woman Called 911 To Get Help Ordering Chinese Food
March 29, 2013 7:44 PM

HOOKSETT, NH (CBS) – A Hooksett, New Hampshire woman was arrested for allegedly calling 911 because she wanted help ordering Chinese food.

Police say 57-year-old Elizabeth Niemi called 911 to get medical help on March 15th. When the fire department arrived, they learned that she really just wanted help ordering food.

The police department investigated, got a warrant, and arrested Niemi almost two weeks later. She was charged with Misuse of Emergency-911.

She was released on $5,000 bail and will be back in court in April.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/...g-chinese-food/

Old Post 03-31-2013 08:47 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Woman calls cops to report that kittens are having sex in her yard
8 hrs ago

The Wisconsin Rapids, Wis., police blotter is filled with regular-sounding reports of stolen property and vehicle damage, and then there's the third item on the list. A woman called the police — and we're assuming this was a 911 call — to report that "a neighbor’s kittens were having sex in her yard." It's hard enough to imagine a pair of fluffy kitties getting freak-nasty in the grass, but is that really something that the cops need to investigate? We'll also assume that an officer didn't turn on his flashing lights and pull into her driveway, tires screeching to confirm that the cats were indeed engaging in intercourse. C'mon, let's remember that 911 is for real emergencies. Like asking for a divorce.

http://now.msn.com/wisconsin-woman-...tens-having-sex

Mew...mew...MEW!!!!!!

Old Post 04-27-2013 02:55 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote