The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Attention: gundamgarrett
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Attention: gundamgarrett

You don't have to send me private messages either. You have my goddamn speakerphone number and ICQ.

You know how many extra clicks that took me?

Fffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:20 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Sexting: The easier way

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:21 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Cut it out ho

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:22 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

I'm jealous.

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:30 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Ok I'll PM you

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:32 AM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

I want a shotgun.

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:33 AM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Wait don't reply to that

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:34 AM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

God damn it

Old Post 04-01-2013 04:35 AM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

people still use ICQ? I guess Skype isn't cool enough, lol.

Old Post 04-01-2013 01:49 PM
Krunk Fu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krunk Fu Click here to Send Krunk Fu a Private Message Find more posts by Krunk Fu Add Krunk Fu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

I hope you sent that to the wrong person you drunk asshole

Old Post 04-06-2013 07:35 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

nope, it was a joke

Old Post 04-06-2013 10:14 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I can't tell which of you is the jealous lover.

Old Post 04-06-2013 04:54 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

I just had a peanut butter jelly protein bar.

It's me.

I'm jelly

Old Post 04-06-2013 05:03 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

You're some kind of prodigious wordsmith, you.

Old Post 04-06-2013 07:03 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

He's a disbarred wordsmith. Assuming one has no idea what disbarred actually means.

Old Post 04-07-2013 01:19 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by Krunk Fu
people still use ICQ? I guess Skype isn't cool enough, lol.

I still remember my number which is amazing given how old it is. Wonder if I can still log in to it.

quote:

...peanut butter jelly protein bar

Is this code for sucking cock?

Old Post 04-07-2013 11:22 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

Yo Matt, did you tell that girl you loved her yet? C'mon!

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:06 AM
Krunk Fu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krunk Fu Click here to Send Krunk Fu a Private Message Find more posts by Krunk Fu Add Krunk Fu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

quote:
Originally posted by Dacarlo
I still remember my number which is amazing given how old it is. Wonder if I can still log in to it.

Is this code for sucking cock?

No, one of these bad boys:

But if you're offering, I could give you some "Muscle Milk"

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:15 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Since this thread is about me I am going to use it as a place to air my frustration. So, there I am trying to finish up the paperwork for my divorce, My wife finally contacted me and agreed to "just sign the fucking papers", and I get to the point where I need her SSn and DLN, I am doing it without a lawyer. I don't remember these, so I call her, and she says she is not gonna give me that info because her BF said I didn't need to know it. I tried explaining that I will see it anyways when I sign the papers, and she still refused, I then told her that I looked it up and if she won't give it to me, I will have to hire a lawyer and sue her for the info, she STILL FUCKING REFUSED!

Should I give it a few days and see if she changes her mind, or just go ahead and hire a lawyer tomorrow?

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:23 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Just got an email and it better not be a private fucking message

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:33 AM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Garrett what the fuck is wrong with you?

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:35 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

tis

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:35 AM
magnolia
playground monitor

quote:
Originally posted by gundamgarrett
Since this thread is about me I am going to use it as a place to air my frustration. So, there I am trying to finish up the paperwork for my divorce, My wife finally contacted me and agreed to "just sign the fucking papers", and I get to the point where I need her SSn and DLN, I am doing it without a lawyer. I don't remember these, so I call her, and she says she is not gonna give me that info because her BF said I didn't need to know it. I tried explaining that I will see it anyways when I sign the papers, and she still refused, I then told her that I looked it up and if she won't give it to me, I will have to hire a lawyer and sue her for the info, she STILL FUCKING REFUSED!

Should I give it a few days and see if she changes her mind, or just go ahead and hire a lawyer tomorrow?

look on your old tax return for the ssn.

look through old cancelled checks for the dl#. most of the time, businesses write it on the check. failing that, the utility companies or apartment complexes may have it on file as part of the service/rental agreement. failing that, you might be able to get the info from your auto insurance company if you had a joint policy.

Old Post 04-08-2013 04:59 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

quote:
Originally posted by magnolia
look on your old tax return for the ssn.

look through old cancelled checks for the dl#. most of the time, businesses write it on the check. failing that, the utility companies or apartment complexes may have it on file as part of the service/rental agreement. failing that, you might be able to get the info from your auto insurance company if you had a joint policy.

thought about the tax returns, but I don't have any of our paper work that didn't make it to the yard when she kicked me out.

Thanks for the advice about the utility/apartments, tried the auto insurance, they wont give me her info, because we canceled our joint policy.

Old Post 04-08-2013 05:02 AM
magnolia
playground monitor

you can get a copy from the irs. after I lost my house in Katrina and had to apply for some loans to rebuild after being dicked by the flood insurance, and got printouts from them.

if y'all took out any loans together, you can ask for photocopies of the agreements. that may have the dl#, too. or the initial paperwork for a joint account at the bank. your marriage license might have that too, since you'd have to establish identity and residency.

Old Post 04-08-2013 05:10 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote