The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > twerking
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
magnolia
playground monitor

twerking

recently the topic of young girls twerking came up at work.

the question: how would you react if your 12 or 13 y.o. daughter twerked? at a dance with a boy? made a youtube and posted it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:09 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Heard the term for years. Don't even wanna know what it means now that white people are sayin it

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:14 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

the term's been around for years. it recently blew up when a video was posted of a man whupping his daughters for making and posting a twerking video. he got arrested.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:18 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Thankfully,my daughter never felt the need to objectify herself like that. Maybe I had a small part in her thought process.

Being a parent/serious business.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:19 AM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

I assume, from that video, that it means shaking their asses in a simulation of sexual activity. Girls have always had to learn the moves, just like guys do. Such "dancing" is a good exercise in preparation for sexual activity, to build up stamina and strength.

I don't see anything wrong with young animals enjoying their bodies.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:20 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
magnolia
playground monitor

fortunately, blossom hasn't felt the need to either. of course, she still grosses out when there's french kissing in a movie. but one of her classmates...well.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:21 AM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

That makes me glad I only have sons.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:24 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Preparation for sexual activity? *laughing*

What's to prep for? Ya just do it.

The issue is mimicking the moves before being emotionally ready. Physically girls are ready rather young/emotionally they're not.

That's my opinion. I'm stickin' by it.

*Looks at the preverts entering the conversation*

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:28 AM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

And to answer your question mags. I'd reiterate that she's worth more than 'that' dance and point out the kind of fella that would dig it.

* I feel old*

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:29 AM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Maybe you should drop it like it's hot

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:30 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

I'm on it, Bro.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:36 AM
magnolia
playground monitor

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...xudl733qYvGp94T

the dad totally lost it.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:38 AM
Sookee
good luck with that.

That was painful. Obviously that's abusive behavior.

Old Post 04-12-2013 03:50 AM
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

the defensive / faux-parenting comments are at least as disturbing as the cord-whipping (that's illegal in the extreme - I wonder if dear ol Dad would complain if the cops did that shit, fucking asshole)

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:33 AM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

*nods*

Preach it Freign.

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:36 AM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:38 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Originally posted by Sookee
Preparation for sexual activity? *laughing*

What's to prep for? Ya just do it.

The issue is mimicking the moves before being emotionally ready. Physically girls are ready rather young/emotionally they're not.

That's my opinion. I'm stickin' by it.

*Looks at the preverts entering the conversation*

Well, sure - just do it.

Maximizing the 'return' in pleasurable terms in sexual activity is, like any other physical activity (or mental) a matter of practice and optimization of muscle response sets.

Practice makes perfect, as the saying goes. Ask any athlete.

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:44 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

That's just horrible.

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:44 AM
Sookee
good luck with that.

That wasn't in response to you SS ..

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:54 AM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I'm amazed you clicked on it. Seeing the screencap made me hesitant to even post it.

Old Post 04-12-2013 04:56 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
Well, sure - just do it.

Maximizing the 'return' in pleasurable terms in sexual activity is, like any other physical activity (or mental) a matter of practice and optimization of muscle response sets.

Practice makes perfect, as the saying goes. Ask any athlete.

When you're emotionally ready for such endeavours.

Old Post 04-12-2013 05:01 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Physically girls are ready rather young/emotionally they're not.

Girls are never emotionally ready for anything.

Old Post 04-12-2013 05:20 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
When you're emotionally ready for such endeavours.
I agree. The only person qualified to make that judgment is the person involved.

Not her (or his) parent, not a grandparent, not the pastor, not the school counselor, not the social worker, not the cop, or the judge. Damned sure not a bunch of old bitches calling themselves legislators.

Old Post 04-12-2013 05:31 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Um maybe I am showing my youth, but that is how I have dance with every female I have ever danced with, that said, I would have no problem with my daughter dancing with someone like that, for one thing when she is young, she isn't thinking of it in sexual terms that's just something adults/teens do, and for another when she has decided that she is ready to have sex, I am not going to ground her or get angry at her for being a human.

Old Post 04-12-2013 06:00 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

You can twerk?

When your little girl starts to bloom,I assure you.. you'll feel a bit differently.

Old Post 04-12-2013 12:37 PM