The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Bomb at finish line of Boston Marathon
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

Bomb at finish line of Boston Marathon

Well, supposed bomb. Not released to media yet but being discussed on scanners. Lots of 911 calls etc. I think they are en route to another supposed "device".

Scanner:
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web

News:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,0,641755.story

Last edited by Krunk Fu on 04-15-2013 at 08:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:20 PM
Krunk Fu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krunk Fu Click here to Send Krunk Fu a Private Message Find more posts by Krunk Fu Add Krunk Fu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:29 PM
Krunk Fu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krunk Fu Click here to Send Krunk Fu a Private Message Find more posts by Krunk Fu Add Krunk Fu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Boston Bomber, sounds like a cocktail.

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:42 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Should have added a poal for Crazy nut job, crazy nutjob middle easterners, crazy nutjob teenagers, Asylumite.

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:45 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

Quick Trademark it! For real though, wtf is wrong with people? Guess the finish line bombs were left on the sidewalk inside bags and people were standing around them. I saw a few body parts fly when it blew up. ugh!
Bitches be crazy!

MURICA!!!

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:46 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

What I missed the video of flying body parts...where!

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:47 PM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

well I was watching live on tv and saw it happen. Ill try to locate a video online hopefully someone will put one up unedited.

I guess there is at least 1 other bomb, but I don't think anyone has died yet so far, not that ive heard. You can see a foot in that picture above if you save and zoom in.

Edit: I found this but this isn't the view that I saw the view I saw was from the right looking from behind that fence to the left of where the bomb went off. You could see legs hanging off and stuff. I saw some white stuff so I assume bones? It wasn't like you could see like legs flying off, it happened really fast.

http://widget.newsinc.com/_cfvp/pla...thon-explosion/

Last edited by Krunk Fu on 04-15-2013 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:00 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

This goes great with all the superhero movies I'm watching.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:02 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

Lots of smoke, so it was obviously homemade explosive rather than semtex etc.

I'm going to bet on the crazy nutjob middle easterners.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:02 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ

The bottom man is missing a foot, the lady in blue has a nasty broke leg, so it looks like a bag bomb left at the scene, rather than a suicide bomber.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:08 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

heres some photos from twitter and some different videos. I guess its been confirmed 2 dead so far. Freaking idiots! I agree with homemade bombs obvioulsy as they were in bags sitting on the sidewalk.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...ons-live/64246/

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:10 PM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

Newtown was set as the honoree for the 26th Mile where explosions happened.

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/i...ctims-26th-mile

Explosion just happened at the library.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:13 PM
DRZ

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:15 PM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ
The bottom man is missing a foot, the lady in blue has a nasty broke leg, so it looks like a bag bomb left at the scene, rather than a suicide bomber.

DRZ thats what im hearing on the scanner. Of course that could change but from reports it was a bag bomb left a bit back from the sidewalk of the photo above, and then another up the street at the start of mile 26 in a trashcan. ( uncomfirmed at this time )

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:17 PM
Krunk Fu
Nuke the Whales

12 confirmed dead so far.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:18 PM
DRZ

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:29 PM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

The important questions are: who won the marathon? In what time?

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:46 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Third explosion at the Library.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:57 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Betting it's domestic, and not some al-Kaeda foreign crap.

I heard they found an un-exploded device. If so the authorities have a decent chance of finding the perpetrator(s).

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:08 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

AHA! Suspect being held at the hospital. A Saudi national, so there goes my domestic bet. Is he a connected bomber, or some lone nut case?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...cwASg0RQfVsH1yI

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:10 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

We need to go all ganga style on him and throw him at Guantalamo bay where they can force feed him from a feeding tube after they fuck him up.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:25 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Does the NY Post know something no one else does or are there not 12 dead?

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:28 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

r.i.p.
4/16

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:28 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

The JFK library thing was a small mechanical fire, according to someone whose sister works there:
https://twitter.com/140elect/status/323903169384046593

edit: someone in his comments is saying otherwise, though.
*shrug* it's twitter. grain of salt and all that.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:31 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:33 PM