The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The Moronic Online Tests Thread
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dacarlo
ex-member

Moronic Online Tests The Moronic Online Tests Thread

Srsly, we don't have one?

Ok I didn't search too hard.

http://www.listchallenges.com/100-b...ademy?ref=share

I think my score should be one less since I have seen Brazil, but hated it with a passion.

Some of these I've not seen in donkeys years and forgot em so probably shouldnt count either.

Attachment: nerdscore.png
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2013 01:14 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I scored a 70. I have no idea what it means.

Maybe that's due to the moron in me.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 11-30-2013 01:25 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Old Post 11-30-2013 04:16 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

AKIRA and Ghost in the Shell were the only two I have not seen.
What does this mean?

Attachment: www.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-30-2013 04:18 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Akira was a guy who yelled TETSUO a lot, and some explosions.

Old Post 11-30-2013 12:59 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
AKIRA and Ghost in the Shell were the only two I have not seen.
What does this mean?

You're not much of a gook if you haven't seen them. As far as manga goes, those two and wicked city are a good introduction to the genre.
Oh, and ninja scroll. That was bossss.

Old Post 11-30-2013 01:02 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theMAC
lone gunman for the govt

All 100. In my defense I've been a dateless, social outcast for the majority of my life.
But I never played D&D! (That requires interacting with other people.) Yuck!

Old Post 11-30-2013 07:42 PM
theMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theMAC Click here to Send theMAC a Private Message Find more posts by theMAC Add theMAC to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theMAC
lone gunman for the govt

Also, I have never been a Big Lebowski fan. I just don't like Jeff Bridges.

Old Post 11-30-2013 07:44 PM
theMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theMAC Click here to Send theMAC a Private Message Find more posts by theMAC Add theMAC to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

91. There were a few I simply never wanted to see, and a couple that I just haven't gotten around to. Oh, and Dune, which gave up on after 5 minutes.

Old Post 12-01-2013 02:21 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rust
Headbugs 40

Akira released its 25th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray earlier this month, if anyone is interested.

Old Post 12-01-2013 02:26 AM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth
... Oh, and Dune, which gave up on after 5 minutes.

I did the same thing.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 12-01-2013 04:56 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

TETSUO!!

Old Post 12-01-2013 10:31 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
You're not much of a gook if you haven't seen them. As far as manga goes, those two and wicked city are a good introduction to the genre.
Oh, and ninja scroll. That was bossss.

One should probably add Urotsukidoji series to that list. Nothing like some tentacle penis demons to get ones juices flowing.

Old Post 12-01-2013 06:39 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth
Oh, and Dune, which gave up on after 5 minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
I did the same thing.

Amen.

Infidels.

Old Post 12-01-2013 06:39 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Indeed. [p]

Amen.

Old Post 12-01-2013 06:44 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

TETSUOOOOOO

Old Post 12-01-2013 06:51 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

Bonus geek points if you can name the song/band playing the Manga Theme tune.

Old Post 12-01-2013 07:20 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Refuse/resist - Sepultura. At least that was the theme music back in the day. It used to be something else, not as cool as Max growling and Igor's tribal drumming.

Old Post 12-02-2013 01:32 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Old Post 12-02-2013 01:54 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Well, this is for this thread:

Amen.

Old Post 12-02-2013 03:09 AM
magnolia
playground monitor

how strongly left-brained or right-brained you are...

http://en.sommer-sommer.com/braintest/

Old Post 12-09-2013 03:35 AM
magnolia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magnolia Click here to Send magnolia a Private Message Find more posts by magnolia Add magnolia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

63% left-brained.

Old Post 12-09-2013 07:06 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Congratulations. You use your brain equally.

http://en.sommer-sommer.com/braintest/?data=NDQsNTY=

Question 1:
dancer

According to how your brain works, the dancer will either turn clockwise or counter clockwise. If she turns clockwise, then you use predominantly the right side of your brain and you are more than likely right-handed.

Question 2:
Color test
Conflict:

The right side of the brain wants to pick the color that matches the word, the left wants to choose the word written. When you make a mistake, that’s the left side of the brain in action.
Question 3:
picture
Answer A:

If you chose this picture, the left side of your brain is most dominant. This is because the circle has a simple and recognized shape that is easy to define.
Answer B:

This shape is a compromise between the simple first picture and the wild picture in answer C. The figure is more complex and fascinating, yet self-contained. Therefore, it is chosen most frequently by people whose brain halves are equally pronounced.
Answer C:

If you chose this picture, the right side of your brain is most dominant. The figure appears incomplete, without shape or direction. It offers the possibility of development.
Question 4:
Similar to
Answer A:

The figures are equal in size and relatively equal in color. If you chose answer A, the right side of your brain is most dominant.
Answer B:

Here, the figures are also equal in size. They differ greatly, however, in color. This visual factor is the result of the dominance of the left side of your brain.
Answer C:

Here, the original picture was broken down into fragments. If you chose this answer, the right side of your brain is most dominant.
Question 5:
friendship
Answer A:

The circles in this figure are loosely grouped, but not entirely unstructured. If you chose this answer, no side of your brain claims dominance.
Answer B:

The arrangement of circles in this figure is the typical expectation of a friend circle. This visual factor is the result of the dominance of the left side of your brain.
Answer C:

In this image, the circles are distanced equally from one another. Answer C is chosen most frequently by those whose right brain half dominates.
Questions 6,7 and 8:

If you're in right-brain mode, you will use your left hand, left leg, or left eye.

If you're in left-brain mode, you will use your right hand, right leg, or right eye. In these cases, the right side of the body is controlled by the left side of the brain, and vice versa.

Old Post 12-09-2013 09:10 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

http://www.livescience.com/12916-10...uman-brain.html

Old Post 12-09-2013 09:49 PM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

44% left, 56% right.

Old Post 12-09-2013 10:58 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote