The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Superbowl tonight
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Superbowl tonight

I absolutely cannot wait for this to begin. Will Brady and Gronk beat Foles and the Eagles? I'm pretty sure they will. I hope it's a close and exciting game. I can't wait.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2018 06:50 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Only 7 more hours until it starts. If you want to watch it with us, let me know. Lots of Dickle!

Old Post 02-04-2018 03:39 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Attachment: image copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 6 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:07 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Brady kept winning even after his footballs were checked. Brady haters used "Deflationgate" as an excuse for their losing ways, but Brady still kept winning!

Only 3 more hours to go! Can he do it again? We'll soon find out.

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:25 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

The Eagles are HUNGRY. I think they got this.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:05 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

With Brady, you never know.

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:13 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
With Brady, you never know.

You see what I mean?

Old Post 02-05-2018 02:15 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Grasshoppa, you were right. The Eagles win.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:10 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

It was fate. Our 2003 pissup set the Super Bowl win wheels in motion. We have made history!

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:21 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I wanted a close and exciting game and this one filled the bill. The Asylum pissdown should have been in Boston.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:29 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
The Eagles are HUNGRY. I think they got this.

I'm hungry, too. When are you inviting me to dinner?

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:32 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Actually, there shoulda been one in Las Vegas.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:33 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Foles' baby is so cute with those headphones on.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:34 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Actually, there shoulda been one in Las Vegas.

Amen.

Much more fun than Philly.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:35 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
I'm hungry, too. When are you inviting me to dinner?

Grasshoppa will gladly invite you to many, many dinners if youll buy. Breakfasts n lunches, too. Oh, and dont forget brunches and snacks.

The operative word is free.

Amen.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:37 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Plus, he'll want me to pay his rent for a year. Fuck it. Forget it, Grasshoppa. Besides, I don't eat old and stale food. Hell, if I treated my guests that way, I'd be thrown out of town. You have some fucking nerve, Grasshoppa, you know that?

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:42 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
...You have some fucking nerve, Grasshoppa, you know that?

Actually, he damn sure does. Nervy, nervy, nervy.

And he wacks oodles o noodles o poodles. He actually WANTS to go to Hell cause he heard they have lotsa free stuff there.

Amen.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:50 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

If there are free packets of ketchup and mustard then, yes, he'll definitely want to go there.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:54 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

This is the rare Brady Goat.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:54 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Is that how you get your dinner?

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:57 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Eagle was hungry tonight lol.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:02 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Now I get it. Good one!

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:04 AM