The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Are you special?
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Post Are you special?

why do you think you are so special, punk?

(Just thought I'd help you out with a comma you missed. A part of being special, you know.)

[This message has been edited by wonderaz (edited 09-12-2000).]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2000 06:57 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

Unhappy

I don't. Not anymore at least.

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:04 AM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lo-key
Fluffy Bunny

Why not? I see all these 'special' people walking around everyday! Why can't I be one of them? DAMNIT!

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:07 AM
lo-key is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lo-key Click here to Send lo-key a Private Message Find more posts by lo-key Add lo-key to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

My beliefs were formed by my environment. Constant bombardment from every angle, ever since I was barely young enough to understand. The message, the continuous background music all through my formative years, a chorus of voices of authority telling me that yes, indeed, I am GODDAMN SPECIAL!!!

In fact, this reinforcement continues to this day. Earlier in the summer, my roommate left remnants of his chinese take-out sitting on the coffee table. When I went to clean his mess up, I noticed that he left his fortune cookie unmolested. I broke it open, ate the cookie, and read the message. I knew that the message had been meant for me, not him. Just as he shirked his duty to clean up after himself, he also shirked the blessings of the fortune. The fortune is now taped to the cabinet above my desk. It reads:

You are the master of every situation

Damn right I am.

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:08 AM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Because I fucking said so, that's why.

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:09 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

In fact, I'd appreciate if one you moderator people would just chnge my title to "Damn Special." Yeah, thanks.

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:12 AM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Damn right Im special.... and I do mean likeriding to school on a big yellow bus kinda special....

------------------
feral automaton
Wil_Freak, your new objective is to travel. You cannot force yourself through this redundant cycle of hurt and self-suffering any longer…
Paintchips
just start drinking man

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:36 AM
Wil_Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wil_Freak Click here to Send Wil_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Wil_Freak Add Wil_Freak to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Not only am I special, I am downright exceptional!

When I figure out what kind of exceptional I am, I'll get back to you.

------------------
The Word of the Day is: Iconolagny (n.) - Sexual stimulation from pictures or statues.

Old Post 09-12-2000 07:46 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Ha, if only you fools were as special as ME. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

Don't EVEN try to deny it...if you don't want me, you want to be me.

hahahahahahah

Old Post 09-12-2000 09:14 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

I'm special because I'm not.

------------------
As I sit upon the sand,
Dreaming of the days long gone,
Hear the whisper of the waves,
Lends a meaning to my song.

Old Post 09-12-2000 09:19 AM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Click here to Send Rav a Private Message Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

ppfftt!

Old Post 09-12-2000 02:37 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stellar
Deprived

*puts on her Somebody Thinks Im Special" pin*

ahhhhhh now I am special
but who thinks that I am special I dunno.

------------------
Stellar adj 1: indicating the most important performer or role [syn: leading(p), prima(p), star(p)stellar(a)] 2: being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars; "an astral body"; "stellar light" [syn: astral]

Old Post 09-12-2000 02:41 PM
Stellar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stellar Click here to Send Stellar a Private Message Find more posts by Stellar Add Stellar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

I think your special

------------------
As I sit upon the sand,

Old Post 09-12-2000 02:44 PM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Click here to Send Rav a Private Message Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

We're all "Special" in our own "Special" way.
Now isn't that "Special"?

Old Post 09-12-2000 02:51 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

I suppose it is - in a strangely special kind of way...

------------------
As I sit upon the sand,

Old Post 09-12-2000 02:54 PM
aminal
incomplete

I am not special, but i am unique.

------------------
a /\/\ i n a l
This is not a Personal-Attack (tm)

"Say what you want and if people don't like it then too bad. Don't let it bug you." - DevilMoon

Old Post 09-12-2000 03:25 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

I am special fried rice (No.22)

------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
Flame me! 'My skin is like a shield of steel'

Old Post 09-12-2000 03:39 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajlinux
Adorable Pussycat

im not speacial. i suck. im tired. im going to sleep.

Old Post 09-12-2000 03:45 PM
ajlinux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ajlinux Click here to Send ajlinux a Private Message Visit ajlinux's homepage! Find more posts by ajlinux Add ajlinux to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

thank you, kind mods, for acknowledging my speciality.

Old Post 09-12-2000 03:53 PM
Jyates
BagOfUgly

Your all special!

/me mumbles to hem self "ya fucking bunch of jerrys kids"

Old Post 09-12-2000 04:02 PM
Jyates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jyates Click here to Send Jyates a Private Message Find more posts by Jyates Add Jyates to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stellar
Deprived

quote:
Originally posted by Jyates:
Your all special!

/me mumbles to hem self "ya fucking bunch of jerrys kids"

*beats you with my fucking walking crutches*

(I think thats what they are called)

------------------
Stellar adj 1: indicating the most important performer or role [syn: leading(p), prima(p), star(p)stellar(a)] 2: being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars; "an astral body"; "stellar light" [syn: astral]

Old Post 09-12-2000 04:06 PM
Stellar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stellar Click here to Send Stellar a Private Message Find more posts by Stellar Add Stellar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

Now come on - lets not ruin this special thread by fighting.

------------------
As I sit upon the sand,

Orange does not rhyme with door hinge!

Old Post 09-12-2000 04:07 PM
Jyates
BagOfUgly

hehheheheheeeee

Old Post 09-12-2000 04:08 PM
Jyates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jyates Click here to Send Jyates a Private Message Find more posts by Jyates Add Jyates to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Pardon me kind Ladies nad Gents, but I do believe I am the only one here who is special in the way that Dingle is refering to. See when I was in my earlier grades of school, they pulled me aside and did tests on me and my mental aptitude... It was determined that I was very Special....

And yes I am serrious. It was there own little way of saying I am unstable.

best churclady voice
Now isnt that special??!!??

Old Post 09-12-2000 04:48 PM
Wil_Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wil_Freak Click here to Send Wil_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Wil_Freak Add Wil_Freak to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

i wish i was special
your're so very special
but i am a creep

------------------
a /\/\ i n a l
This is not a Personal-Attack (tm)

"Say what you want and if people don't like it then too bad. Don't let it bug you." - DevilMoon

Old Post 09-12-2000 05:35 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote