The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES VDAY!!! YOU'RE SUCKERS AND SHOULD DONATE THAT MONEY TO ME!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
bunkum
Sanditon

Talking TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES VDAY!!! YOU'RE SUCKERS AND SHOULD DONATE THAT MONEY TO ME!

hem. Enough said.

------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:33 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum:
hem. Enough said.

In a world of fabrication, purity is a blessing.

Feel the Love
*SMOOCH*

------------------------
When you get to the end
of the light that you know, and there's only
darkness in front of
you, faith is knowing
that there will either
be something solid to
stand on, or you will be
taught how to fly.

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:43 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

VDay? As in WW2 or am I completely misinterpretting this?

------------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
Warning: ChikChillin has hamster cheeks!

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:43 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melesse
The Nephilim

That's exactly what I would say if I wasn't getting any play either.

Melesse

------------------------
Look at me, Jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day, it's all downhill from here.

-American Beauty

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:46 PM
Melesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melesse Click here to Send Melesse a Private Message Find more posts by Melesse Add Melesse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

my six year old son william has been calling it villans day.
i think i will start calling it that as well.
much more honest, dont you think?

------------------------
"Men are all alike--except the one you've met who's different."-Mae West

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:47 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Melesse, I am getting play.

Chelle, I like the way you and your son think.

Ok, I'm waiting for my mailbox to fill with checks, people!

------------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:49 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

if i had money to spend on villans day, i would buy myself something.
sorry bunkum, how about some free phone sex?
i hear i have the best phone sex voice around...from illussion no less!
hehe

------------------------

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:51 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

*sends bunkum a VDay card*
hehe

------------------------
http://asylumnation.com/karen
how very "not guilty" of you!

Old Post 02-13-2001 02:52 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dog Breath
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky:
VDay? As in WW2 or am I completely misinterpretting this?

LOL good one Spooky! Celebrate V day. Kill someone with a hand grenade.

------------------------
Woof.

Dog Breath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dog Breath Click here to Send Dog Breath a Private Message Find more posts by Dog Breath Add Dog Breath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

am i the only one that has realizes villans day isnt til tomorrow?

Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

Bunkum...

Some day you will find the love that makes everyday a Valentine's Day. The gifts you will receive will be from the heart, not the wallet. Waking in the morning to soft kisses on your cheeks. Curling up with a good book, on a stormy Sunday afternoon, while he makes you tea without saying a word. Walking hand in hand with you in the fresh snow, making small talk about love and life. Little notes that end with "I love you..".

It means so much more then just money... It means for that moment you have someone who loves you... moments like that are rare, until you find the one that makes that moment as common as a sunset.

Until then, enjoy the feeling...

Eric

------------------------
"The desert is my church, and hunting is my god."

Old Post 02-13-2001 03:01 PM
CAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAL Click here to Send CAL a Private Message Find more posts by CAL Add CAL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

quote:
Originally posted by CAL:
Curling up with a good book, on a stormy Sunday afternoon, while he makes you tea without saying a word.

i didnt know men knew how to boil water.

------------------------

Old Post 02-13-2001 03:08 PM
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

http://www.americanheart.org/ and http://www.bhf.org.uk/ like donations too.

Old Post 02-13-2001 10:19 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Alright, I send you my donation.

But I am not really comfortable sending money through the mail, so it should arrive in the form of a Hallmark card, a dozen roses, and a box of chocolates.

Maybe you can cash those in or something, I dunno.

Old Post 02-13-2001 10:25 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Datura
The Macdatty

preach on!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum:
hem. Enough said.

Old Post 02-14-2001 04:45 AM
Datura is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Datura Click here to Send Datura a Private Message Find more posts by Datura Add Datura to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Straightman
Preaching The Funk

quote:
Bunkum...

Some day you will find the love that makes everyday a Valentine's Day. The gifts you will receive will be from the heart, not the wallet. Waking in the morning to soft kisses on your cheeks. Curling up with a good book, on a stormy Sunday afternoon, while he makes you tea without saying a word. Walking hand in hand with you in the fresh snow, making small talk about love and life. Little notes that end with "I love you..".

It means so much more then just money... It means for that moment you have someone who loves you... moments like that are rare, until you find the one that makes that moment as common as a sunset.

*Belches*
Yeah...what he said. You wanna screw?

------------------------
"I was a Rennaissance Man,had Mona Lisa In my bed"
Eternal Straightman
Cab Over Pete

Old Post 02-14-2001 08:02 AM
Straightman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Straightman Click here to Send Straightman a Private Message Find more posts by Straightman Add Straightman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

After alot of thinking yesterday I've come to agree with bunkum. Fuck it!! What is Valentine's Day anyways? Some stupid fucking story revolving around a Saint who was forbidden to wed, but did so anyways upon punishment of death... Who cares? It's probably a big lie anyways, capitalized on by the commercial entities. Just like Christmas. Fuck it, I'm gonna stop celebrating Christmas too!!

From now on, I will no longer give just for the sake of giving, for fear it will be interpreted as trying to be commercial.

Fuck it and fuck Valentine's Day... anyone who celebrates it is a fucking kook!!

Ti Amo Bunkum...

CAL

------------------------

Old Post 02-14-2001 02:56 PM
CAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAL Click here to Send CAL a Private Message Find more posts by CAL Add CAL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

Umm, CAL? Does this mean Hunter Dan has to come back?

------------------------
=^..^=

Old Post 02-14-2001 02:59 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Joeycat:
Umm, CAL? Does this mean Hunter Dan has to come back?

No, you can keep Hunter Dan and the calender... Consider it a bribe in order for me to gain access to a Mod's power.

CAL

------------------------

Old Post 02-14-2001 03:17 PM
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

Well, I let everyone in chat know, so I'll post it here too.

SOME FOOOOOOOL HAD A SKYWRITER SCRIBBLE HEARTS ALL OVER THE SKY ABOVE LOS ANGELES!!

What an idiot, I bet that cost a pretty penny and didn't do anybody any good. Dumbass should have spent his money on something good, like Hot Wings and Beer...

What an absolute (sorry abs - ) IDIOT!!

I'm starting to see the stupidity more and more now that "mine eyes have been opened"...

CAL

------------------------

Old Post 02-14-2001 11:36 PM
Mordecai

If I were to do anything on this auspicious day, other than send my "darling" wife an e-mail, i'd go to the bar and try to advantage of some poor lonely girl on this loneliest of all days.

-m

------------------------
I like my soapbox...

Old Post 02-14-2001 11:45 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Well, I let everyone in chat know, so I'll post it here too.

SOME FOOOOOOOL HAD A SKYWRITER SCRIBBLE HEARTS ALL OVER THE SKY ABOVE LOS ANGELES!!

Ummm, I'd actually like to see that.

Any chance of somebody scrounging up a picture?

Old Post 02-15-2001 01:08 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

St. Valentine's Day: 5th Century Rome

"...The Catholic Church's attempt to paper over a popular pagan fertility rite with the clubbing death and decapitation of one of its own martyrs is the origin of this lovers' holiday."
http://grove.ufl.edu/~leo/val.html

Old Post 02-15-2001 01:13 AM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

quote:
In Rome in A.D. 270, Valentine had enraged the mad emperor the mad emperor Claudius II, who had issued an edict forbidding marriage. Claudius felt that married men made poor soldiers, because they were loath to leave their families for battle. The empire needed soldiers, so Claudius, never one to fear unpopularity, abolished marriage.

Valentine, bishop of Interamna, invited young lovers to come to him in secret, where he joined them in the sacrament of matrimony. Claudius learned of this "friend of lovers," and had the bishop brought to the palace. The emperor, impressed with the young priest's dignity and conviction, attempted to convert him to the Roman gods, to save him from otherwise certain execution. Valentine refused to renounce Christianity and imprudently attempted to convert the emperor. On February 24, 270, Valentine was clubbed, stoned, then beheaded.

History also claims that while Valentine was in prison awaiting execution, he fell in love with the blind daughter of the jailer, Asterius. Through his unswerving faith, he miraculously restored her sight. He signed a farewell message to her "From Your Valentine," a phrase that would live long after its author died.

bah, so he gave his life for love... whoooo cares?? I don't anymore...

CAL

------------------------

Old Post 02-15-2001 01:44 AM