The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > me...likes...perties...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
morgana
THE Bitch

Post me...likes...perties...

http://home.att.net/~ozolins/malfunction.jpg

look ma, it's aliens! heehee. whatcha think guys? this is amateur stuff. this guy doesn't even think he's good enough to go pro. what would you say to him?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:07 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

Id say thanks for the new Wallpaper bitch...

------------------
Ingredients: Aids, Herpes, Cocaine, Herion, Water, Flour, and Sugar
Yankee's is obcessed with me and my Indian outfit
I worship Devilmoon

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:10 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyking666
Fluffy Bunny

at what?

------------------
well, shit in my ear and call me popo

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:11 AM
rodneyking666 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyking666 Click here to Send rodneyking666 a Private Message Find more posts by rodneyking666 Add rodneyking666 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

you're welcome, asshole.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:12 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

And I'd say he needs to be working with us on the web page ...

------------------
"I swear, by my life and love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man nor ask another man to live for mine."

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:12 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

Angry

quote:
Originally posted by morgana:
you're welcome, asshole.

*cries

------------------
Ingredients: Aids, Herpes, Cocaine, Herion, Water, Flour, and Sugar
Yankee's is obcessed with me and my Indian outfit
I worship Devilmoon

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:14 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

well, you just changed his title to "cheesy whore". he has no social life, so i'm sure i can talk him into it. what do you say rosh? feel like contributing a pic or two from time to time?

rodneyking666
Fluffy Bunny

and i'd say stormy doctor is a homosexual..

------------------
well, shit in my ear and call me popo

rodneyking666 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyking666 Click here to Send rodneyking666 a Private Message Find more posts by rodneyking666 Add rodneyking666 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Thumbs up

I'd say, "When does the ship arrive?" Great artwork! If Asylum had an art page, he'd be the first I would suggest to debut on it.

------------------
The Word of the Day is: Zoanthropy (n.) - Insanity in which a patient beleives that they are an animal.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:15 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

alright, that's it. you two anal retentive motherfuckers can take your third grade name calling shit to some other forum. i'm trying to be in a good mood tonight, and i'm not letting you two asslicking trailer trash losers screw it up. so take your petty excuses for "flames" (i can't even say that with a straight face) and go the fuck away. seems like the stileproject forum could use some high class acts like you guys. grow the fuck up.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:17 AM
YaNkEEs
bahh

quote:
alright, that's it. you two anal retentive motherfuckers can take your third grade name calling shit to some other forum. i'm trying to be in a good mood tonight, and i'm not letting you two asslicking trailer trash losers screw it up. so take your petty excuses for "flames" (i can't even say that with a straight face) and go the fuck away. seems like the stileproject forum could use some high class acts like you guys. grow the fuck up.

haha stormy and rodney got yelled at hahaha

------------------
What the fuck is going on in this world when crazy people start cutting off dead peoples heads?

hahaha.....sugar need sugar....mmmmmmmm......

I own Stormydoctor

I'm bitey

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:22 AM
YaNkEEs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YaNkEEs Click here to Send YaNkEEs a Private Message Find more posts by YaNkEEs Add YaNkEEs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

Question

quote:
you're welcome, asshole.

You rang?

------------------
Here I am... Oh well.

( _ )
<'.'>
..V..

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:25 AM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

hehe. no. but thanks for showing up anyway! here's another one by mr. rosh:
http://home.att.net/~ozolins/waterfall.jpg

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:27 AM
MstrG
The Talamasca

Wonderful!

------------------
"I swear, by my life and love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man nor ask another man to live for mine."

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:32 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

i love it when morgana gets all pissy.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:35 AM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Thumbs up

Yeah, I'd be happy to help with graphics. Just let me know what you want.

But I'll be offline for about a week while I'm waiting for my computer to ship out to school. After that, I'm all yours.

Oh, and morgana, thanks for removing one of my self-depreciation supports. You'll pay dearly, eventually.

------------------
Graphic Cheeseworks.
Click it, view it, love it.

Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

i think that this one is one of my faves:
http://home.att.net/~ozolins/ladylake.jpg

morgana
THE Bitch

*me bows*

i'm looking forward to regretting it, rosh.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:37 AM
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Question

Excalibur fans? By any chance?

------------------
Not nearly as fucked up as Touch.
Joeycat's Head Bitch.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:40 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

no...i have no idea what you're talking about. excaliber?? what's that?...wait..do you smell something? oh! *sniff*. it's sarcasm. silly. you've never made the "arthurian" connection to my nic?

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:42 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Cool

Yep, that's the idea of the pic.

------------------
Graphic Cheeseworks.
Click it, view it, love it.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:43 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

What can I say, I'm slow. I do like the pics however.

------------------
Joeycat's Head Bitch.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:47 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

that's ok...i love you anyway. you can be my bitch. here *hands dead_inside a collar*.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:48 AM
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Wink

Why do women keep insisting I be their bitch?

Oh, well

------------------
Joeycat's Head Bitch.

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:52 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Morgana, where the hell did you dig this guy up? He's great!

Old Post 08-15-2000 04:54 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote