The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > so heres the deal with me...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

Exclamation so heres the deal with me...

im not chatting anymore.
for those of you who want to talk to me, it will have to be by phone.
email me or somethin.

------------------
"Men are all alike--except the one you've met who's different."-Mae West

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:07 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

Y?

------------------------
Roses are groovy Violets are funky I'm thinking of you And spanking my monkey.

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:10 PM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

Chelle, I wrote you e-mail. Check it now please

------------------------
I stopped being sexist because bitches hate that shit.

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:13 PM
VKL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VKL Click here to Send VKL a Private Message Find more posts by VKL Add VKL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

quote:
Originally posted by VKL:
Chelle, I wrote you e-mail. Check it now please

okay, i wrote you back

------------------------

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- also Mae West

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:37 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

And I wrote you back again. I probley don't need to tell you that, but I thought I would. I wrote to the other e-mail address this time.

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:40 PM
VKL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VKL Click here to Send VKL a Private Message Find more posts by VKL Add VKL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

quote:
Originally posted by VKL:
And I wrote you back again. I probley don't need to tell you that, but I thought I would. I wrote to the other e-mail address this time.

okies
tagaroo on the email jason

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:42 PM
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

quote:
Originally posted by CzEcH rEcK:
Y?

ask marc, he will tell you.

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:43 PM
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

I wrote back again. But I am sure you know that already.

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:45 PM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

I think I'm gonna cry

------------------------
...And the best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously
It's only life after all

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:50 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

*hands a tissue to Postmodgirl*

Don't cry! It'll be alright! I will make sure it is all right! This I swear!

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 12:52 PM
SkapeGoat
Someone

Unhappy

What's up pussycat?

------------------------
©RandomnothinG®
"Fear fear fear. Its always fear. Fear keeps me from doing everything I want to, and makes me think and do everything I don't." -Me

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:17 PM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

Y don't you just tell us Y?

Who is Marc?

------------------------

quote:
"Em, we'll always have Kosovo...
okay." Bowmore

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:21 PM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

quote:
Originally posted by Emerald:

Who is Marc?

marc = aminal

------------------------

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here'.

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:23 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

id assume it might be personal, and/or private.

marc is aminal. i would *again* assume that the person who she was talking to, would know who marc is

quote:

Who is Marc?

------------------------
Will accept plush toys as bribes.

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:27 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine:
id assume it might be personal, and/or private.

marc is aminal. i would *again* assume that the person who she was talking to, would know who marc is

Hmmm....I'm taking that as a very sly slap in the face, Caffeine.

If it were private and/or personal, and she didn't want others to know about what's going on, why would she post about it???

------------------------
quote:
okay." Bowmore

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:31 PM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

sorry if it came accross like one to you, as it was not meant as one.
maybe the reasons behind leaving are personal, but she wanted everyone to know that she couldnt get on to chat anymore? out of consideration?
heh.
i can only guess and assume =)

quote:
Hmmm....I'm taking that as a very sly slap in the face, Caffeine.

If it were private and/or personal, and she didn't want others to know about what's going on, why would she post about it???

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:35 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

Caf: ok, so I'm too sensitive today. Hit me with a plushie, PLEASE!

------------------------

quote:
okay." Bowmore

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:40 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:

No shit, let's just start a cryptic thread and then send everyone to aminal and have HIM explain it.
She's da mystery woman.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:45 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

ill do you one better =)
*tosses 2 plush toys at em*

there ya go!
i know there is a british joke in here somewhere, wonderaz

quote:
Caf: ok, so I'm too sensitive today. Hit me with a plushie, PLEASE!

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 08:46 PM
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

ookay, heres the deal then, if you all must know.
my husband has a difficult time respecting my privacy, and felt the need to install some software to get all my passwords to emails etc. when i confronted him on this, since he didnt have anything juicy to throw in my face, he became defensive. i know i act like a flirt, but for the most part, im pretty harmless. anyways, i had a stalker a while back, almost two years ago now, and he found me on the internet. my husband says that this is what concerns him about me chatting in real time with "strangers"
yeah whatever.
anyway, i agreed to remove chat programs from the puter to keep the peace.

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 10:38 PM
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

Your husband is a controlling asshole. He's manipulative. He is disrespectful not only to your privacy, but to you. He uses a "stalking" issue to attempt to justify his insecurities.

You should leave him.

By the way, he doesn't want you chatting online - give me your phone number, I'd be happy to call and talk to you to the wee hours of the morning. I'm curious if your potentially abusive husband would find that acceptable.

------------------------
Regards,
The Wraith

Former Moderator - UBB Code Hacking
Infopop Corporation - Ultimate Bulletin Board
http://www.infopop.com

"Breaker of UBB code, worldwide...Before Infopop started infringing upon individuals 1st Amendment rights. They believe they own what you say on their message boards."

[This message has been edited by The Wraith (edited 02-17-2001).]

Old Post 02-17-2001 10:44 PM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

quote:
Originally posted by The Wraith:
Your husband is a controlling asshole. He's manipulative. He is disrespectful not only to your privacy, but to you. He uses a "stalking" issue to attempt to justify his insecurities.

You should leave him.

By the way, he doesn't want you chatting online - give me your phone number, I'd be happy to call and talk to you to the wee hours of the morning. I'm curious if your potentially abusive husband would find that acceptable.

he actually called last night while i was on the phone with aminal. he doesnt seem to mind me talking to him.

ive been with him for almost nine years, i doubt he would ever abuse me, but im sure he wants to sometimes.

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 10:48 PM
urbanjunkie

edited

[This message has been edited by urbanjunkie (edited 02-17-2001).]

Old Post 02-17-2001 10:50 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

the reason i didnt want to give out all the details here is because of the conclusions that many people will jump to. if you have any MORE questions, i dont mind answering them privately, but this isnt something i want to broadcast.
it made me feel shitty.
my email addy is...

chellemakepeace@yahoo.com

------------------------

Old Post 02-17-2001 10:57 PM
SkapeGoat
Someone

Unhappy

Now I have no one to share my dark secrets with

------------------------
©RandomnothinG®
"Fear fear fear. Its always fear. Fear keeps me from doing everything I want to, and makes me think and do everything I don't." -Me

Old Post 02-17-2001 11:19 PM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote