The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Laws of Sex to live by!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Caffeine
Caffeine

Post Laws of Sex to live by!

1.The more beautiful the woman is who loves you, the easier it is to leave her with no hard feelings.
2.Nothing improves with age.
3.No matter how many times you've had it, if it's offered take it, because it'll never be quite the same again.
4.Sex has no calories.
5.Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.
6.There is no remedy for sex but more sex.
7.Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.
8.No sex with anyone in the same office.
9.Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to last.
10.A man in the house is worth two in the street.
11.If you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
12.Virginity can be cured.
13.When a man's wife learns to understand him, she usually stops listening to him.
14.Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
15.The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she can't stand years later.
16.Sex is dirty only if it's done right.
17.It is always the wrong time of month.
18.The best way to hold a man is in your arms.
19.When the lights are out, all women are beautiful.
20.Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either.
21.Sow your wild oats on Saturday night -- Then on Sunday pray for crop failure.
22.The younger the better.
23.The game of love is never called off on account of darkness.
24.It was not the apple on the tree but the pair on the ground that caused the trouble in the garden.
25.Sex discriminates against the shy and the ugly.
26.Before you find your handsome prince, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs.
27.There may be some things better than sex, and some things worse than sex. But there is nothing exactly like it.
28.Love your neighbor, but don't get caught.
29.Love is a hole in the heart.
30.If the effort that went in research on the female bosom had gone into our space program, we would now be running hot-dog stands on the moon.
31.Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics.
32.Do it only with the best.
33.Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned four-letter words to convey its full meaning.
34.One good turn gets most of the blankets.
35.You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.
36.Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
37.It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
38.Thou shalt not commit adultery.....unless in the mood.
39.Never lie down with a woman who's got more troubles than you.
40.Abstain from wine, women, and song; mostly song.
41.Never argue with a women when she's tired -- or rested.
42.A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn't.
43.What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.
44.It is better to be looked over than overlooked.
45.Never say no.
46.A man can be happy with any woman as long as he doesn't love her.
47.Folks playing leapfrog must complete all jumps.
48.Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone.
49.Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.
50.A man is only a man, but a good bicycle is a ride.
51.Love comes in spurts.
52.The world does not revolve on an axis.
53.Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation; the other eight are unimportant.
54.Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
55.Don't do it if you can't keep it up.
56.There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
57.Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight.
58.Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
59."This won't hurt, I promise."

stolen from http://www.ptnw.com/CRZONE/murphlaw.htm

------------------
Will accept plush toys as bribes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2001 01:31 AM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

No.

------------------------
I loved you Slim, we could have been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you DREAM about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't BREATHE without me

Old Post 02-25-2001 05:45 AM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

No? How about... to play by?

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 02-25-2001 07:13 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine:

49.Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.

Why why why why why why why is that there?

------------------------
[ Insert Catchy Phrase Here ]

Old Post 02-25-2001 07:34 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatwillie
Adorable Pussycat

The forgotten rule...

#60. "Sex is probably the only fun activity that does NOT cause Cancer"

Hehe...

------------------------
fatwillie

Old Post 02-25-2001 11:20 AM
fatwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatwillie Click here to Send fatwillie a Private Message Find more posts by fatwillie Add fatwillie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Are we pandering to the sicker amongst us in the asylum?

------------------------
Selah \Se"lah\, n. [Heb. sel[=a]h.] (Script.) A word of doubtful meaning, occuring frequently in the Psalms; by some, supposed to signify silence or a pause in the musical performance of the song.

Old Post 02-25-2001 11:58 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dr DRAM
C11H15NO2

5.Sex takes up the least amount of time

speak for yourself

------------------------
Two Pills I Pop Till My Pupils Fill Up Like Two Pennies...
If A SHlT Was Ment To Be Given I Wouldnt Take One!!

Old Post 02-25-2001 12:01 PM
Dr DRAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dr DRAM Click here to Send Dr DRAM a Private Message Find more posts by Dr DRAM Add Dr DRAM to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

#22 was for VKL, and Feral Automaton

quote:
Originally posted by Dacarlo:

Are we pandering to the sicker amongst us in the asylum?

------------------------

Old Post 02-25-2001 04:42 PM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

Arrow

# 2 is certainly wrong.

Old Post 02-25-2001 04:59 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rabble Rouser
Eight legged freak

I think #25 should be abolished.

------------------------
"Is there no place for the man with a 105 IQ???" - Homer Simpson

Old Post 02-25-2001 05:02 PM
Rabble Rouser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rabble Rouser Click here to Send Rabble Rouser a Private Message Find more posts by Rabble Rouser Add Rabble Rouser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

quote:
Originally posted by Rabble Rouser:
I think #25 should be abolished.

I looked at your profile, I think youre kinda hot....
http://64.69.170.138/maiden/graphics/album/02/album.jpg

I loved you in high school.

Old Post 02-25-2001 05:04 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rabble Rouser
Eight legged freak

quote:
Originally posted by HELL:

I looked at your profile, I think youre kinda hot....
http://64.69.170.138/maiden/graphics/album/02/album.jpg

I loved you in high school.

[/B]

I love me too.

------------------------
"Is there no place for the man with a 105 IQ???" - Homer Simpson

Old Post 02-25-2001 05:06 PM
Rabble Rouser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rabble Rouser Click here to Send Rabble Rouser a Private Message Find more posts by Rabble Rouser Add Rabble Rouser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

I agree with

6.There is no remedy for sex but more sex.

and

18.The best way to hold a man is in your arms.

)

------------------------
its like getting the prize out of the cereal box

Old Post 02-26-2001 12:09 AM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

42.A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn't.

Amen.

------------------------
"The way to get over someone is to get under someone else" - The Cherry Poppin' Daddies

I stopped being sexist because bitches hate that shit.

Old Post 02-26-2001 06:11 AM
VKL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VKL Click here to Send VKL a Private Message Find more posts by VKL Add VKL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine:
#22 was for VKL, and Feral Automaton

When I read that, I started cracking up. Thank you for starting my day off right Caffeine. Although, remind me to kick you square in your ass next time I talk to you.

------------------------
"The way to get over someone is to get under someone else" - The Cherry Poppin' Daddies

I stopped being sexist because bitches hate that shit.

Old Post 02-26-2001 06:14 AM
VKL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VKL Click here to Send VKL a Private Message Find more posts by VKL Add VKL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

cracking vampires up, since 1874.

quote:
Originally posted by VKL:
When I read that, I started cracking up. Thank you for starting my day off right Caffeine. Although, remind me to kick you square in your ass next time I talk to you.

------------------------

Old Post 02-26-2001 06:36 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by HELL
# 2 is certainly wrong.
Ain’t that the truth, 4b. And I am not one of those who wishes he was 18, again.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-16-2018 05:19 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That's because of how you were caught with Fred and what happened after that. No one would want to revisit that year.

Old Post 03-17-2018 08:23 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Herk? You’re off your meds again, aren’t ya. So, you’re projecting your peanut buttered Fred troubles on me again.

On the bright side, the neighbors aren’t gonna start whispering again ‘cause they’ve already all packed up and got the hell outta Dodge.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-25-2018 05:56 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm not off my meds. I'm off my rocker. Please get that straight.

Old Post 03-25-2018 06:09 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

You’re off your rocker? Okay. I get that. So, if you marry a holy roller, y’all will be a rocker roller couple.

Cool.

Amen.

Old Post 03-25-2018 07:31 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

And if we got married in California, we would be a rocker roller coaster couple

Old Post 03-25-2018 07:35 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

What the hey?!? I just read that post and my neck got itchy, Herk.

Dang.

Amen.

Old Post 04-03-2018 02:12 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You might have an ingrown hair.

Old Post 04-07-2018 12:03 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

At my age, I don’t care whether they’re ingrown or outgrown. I’m just grateful for every hair.

Hair Lives Matter!

Amen.

Old Post 04-07-2018 12:35 AM