The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > How much of an Asylum Whore ARE you?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Exclamation How much of an Asylum Whore ARE you?

New feature on the mainpage, you may remember it's incarnation.

Asylum Purity Test:
http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum_html/purity.html

I got a 62 being honest, which is Acute Schitzo. That seems weird to me. But I defy anybody to beat it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:34 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

Your Score:

Neurotic

Fair to middling. You're not real into that whole "internet" thing, are you? Still, you lurk around, post occassional, maybe pop into chat sometimes. That's something I suppose. Still, to really get the experience down, you may want to consider, like, posting and stuff. Maybe even wander around the place. What's the problem, you just passing through or aren't yet comfortable around here? Awwww. *pinches cheeks*. We're not so bad once you get to know us. We wuuuuuub you! Coochie coochie coo!!! Sorry, some weird parental instinct just kicked in there. In any case, keep lurking, keep posting, and you'll soon come to realize we are the coolest people on the planet and many of us are the next step in human evolution. Sorry, some weird braggart instinct just kicked in there.

------------------------
I only want your happiness, knowing I can never be yours to share it.

[This message has been edited by Chantrea (edited 03-18-2001).]

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:41 AM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

That's so wrong. I'm much more than neurotic.

------------------------

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:42 AM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs

Hey, we never said it was accurate!

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:45 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

Okay, good. Because I'm fairly certain I'm psychotic, and not just neurotic.

------------------------

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:46 AM
Paint CHiPs

Well, if I am on the third level down, something is wrong.

There is NOBODY who devotes as much of his life to this place then me.

Even wonderaz hasn't formed a commune and is sleeping with an Asylumite.

We may re-skew it to try and make it more accurate.

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:48 AM
Anti-Stile
-

Proof that real life exists and I am apart of it.

Your Score:

Stile

Yikes. The lowest of the low. I'm surprised you even found us. You come in like once a month, scan the Lost Forum for a minute, and then leave? What the fuck's up with that? You are scum. Is this your first time here? Did you know we have a forum? See those big buttons and links over there? Those go places. You make me very sad. Mostly because you'll never get that last reference. Get the fuck out of my office

------------------------
[spam]P H U K E R Z . C O M[/spam]

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:50 AM
Anti-Stile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anti-Stile Click here to Send Anti-Stile a Private Message Find more posts by Anti-Stile Add Anti-Stile to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

55......Psychotic

Oh my. I'm here, but not quite a Whore. I'm so ashamed.

[This message has been edited by Emerald (edited 03-18-2001).]

Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

Okay. Maybe make it 1-65. 65 being the worse. That'd make more sense.

------------------------

Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Angry

You speak lies, Mister Bear! LIES!!!

Ummm... 47. No way in hell this is right. I'm thinking perhaps I gave the wrong answer to a few by accident.

------------------------
Groovin' in self-pity!
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:51 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

100!

You ARE the Forum!! All your post are belong to us.

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:51 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!:
100!

You ARE the Forum!! All your post are belong to us.

Somehow I don't doubt this.

------------------------
Groovin' in self-pity!
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:52 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Stile:
*snip* You make me very sad. Mostly because you'll never get that last reference. Get the fuck out of my office

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:52 AM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

What a bullshit test, I only got a 43 Mild Depression.

I am far more depressed than that.

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:53 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Inside:
What a bullshit test, I only got a 43 Mild Depression.

I am far more depressed than that.

Phone Emerald!!!

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:54 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Cool

"You are probably related to me and only come here once a week to see if I posted anything nasty about you. Either that or you're the FBI. Either way, you suck. What is the point of spending time at a site like this and doing nothing? Come on, man! Look around or something! There's a lot of cool stuff and people around here if you care to discover them. Get a title. Have fun. Do SOMETHING. *kicks you in the shin*"

bah!

CAL

------------------------
"The desert is my church, and hunting is my god."

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:54 AM
CAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAL Click here to Send CAL a Private Message Find more posts by CAL Add CAL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!:
Phone Emerald!!!

HEY, GFY! Why don't you just eat a fish!

Old Post 03-19-2001 04:55 AM
brimstone
ittle' boy

Your Score:

Acute Schitzophrenia

me or him?

------------------------
- brimstone

"We want it, we'll take it, nothing can stop us now" - ted the clown

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:05 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

57. HA!

quote:

If Asylum surfing were intoxicating, you would have a pretty big buzz. You're a moderatly
addicted Asylum Whore. You lurk and post in the Lost Forum a fair amount, check out the other forums and features occassionaly, all that. Perhaps you're still feeling out some of the aspects of the site. We KNOW you are already perfectly comfortable with the forum. In any case, you're one step away from being an Offical Asylum Whore! So get posting GnopGnp!!! Err, I mean you.

Damn I thought I was doing better than that!

OK who wants to move in with me?

------------------------
Click here and look at my art you CUNTOR!
What's the point of haveing a personal website if you assholes don't look? BAH!

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:08 AM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Emerald:
HEY, GFY! Why don't you just eat a fish!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:12 AM
MstrG
The Talamasca

OK - we got the message, and the test has been reskewed a bit ... thanks everyone for the input!!

------------------------
SETI@Home: join us!

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:22 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Okay, after retaking it (rationalizing a few different answers...) I got this:

quote:
Your Score:
Acute Schitzophrenia

Damn, you sure do get around. Whether it's posting in Suggestions, starting dozens of threads in The Lost Forum, reading that wonderful column by Paint CHiPs [/shameless], taking a poll, looking at cams, or whatever the hell it is you do, you sure do it well and often. You're a great member. BUT WHY WON'T YOU CLICK ON BANNERS?!!!? Steadfast, loyal, bored. That's you. You're like Spooky or DevilMoon, though probably not as cool. You probably know where I live by now. That should worry me but doesn't, as I probably know what anti-depressents you take and your ex-wifes name. In any case....
*gives you Official Asylum Whore badge*
Wear it with pride.

------------------------
Groovin' in self-pity!
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:32 AM
flocat
PINKO

Thumbs up

49-Psychotic! Woo-hoo! I knew it!

Mind you, this is after the tweaking of the test. I still got a 49, but now I'm psychotic...much more fitting I would say.

------------------------
Whenever you see someone struggling to be free,look in their eyes and you'll see me.

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:35 AM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Datura
The Macdatty

ack! i missed my score (parents stupid ass comp) but it said that I am neurotic.. i have to disagreeeeeeeee

------------------------
"I'm in love with my women friends, but I just don't eat pussy."
- Tori Amos

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:36 AM
Datura is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Datura Click here to Send Datura a Private Message Find more posts by Datura Add Datura to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

------------------------
http://asylumnation.com/karen
how very "not guilty" of you!

Old Post 03-19-2001 05:44 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote