The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Colors?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

Post Colors?

Did I miss the memo?

*scratches head*

DM

p.s. Looks cool, just freaked me out for a sec.

------------------
choosy mothers choose evil

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:21 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

I get used to the red and then the grey comes back.

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:25 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Cool

Kickin' it Old School.

*grooves*

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:26 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I do not like this grey at all. It's very inferior.

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:47 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devi
i-net devi

i like the colors it looks better

------------------------
PlatinumizeDyme Centralketa@platinumize.net

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:48 AM
Devi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devi Click here to Send Devi a Private Message Find more posts by Devi Add Devi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Nostalgia!

Shows how much we've all gotten used to the red colors. I sorta missed this, but it would take some getting used to if we really switched back.

------------------------
The words of the Prophets are written on the subway walls
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:53 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-Anth3m-
Ocular Skullfuckery

Damn! This is too hard on the eyes. It's like looking at a photocopy.

At least make the dark grey the most prominent color. Otherwise, my pupils get all teeny tiny and give me a headache..

Or am I alone on this one?

------------------------
Fastest of 1,000,000 sperm.

Old Post 04-01-2001 06:56 AM
-Anth3m- is offline Click Here to See the Profile for -Anth3m- Click here to Send -Anth3m- a Private Message Find more posts by -Anth3m- Add -Anth3m- to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You mean this is what the Asylum was like? FEH! POO!

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:04 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!:
You mean this is what the Asylum was like? FEH! POO!

Hard to believe, ain't it?

This is the color scheme we had when we first started out. Had it for a good long while, too.

Man. I forgot how fugly it was.

IT BURNS!!!

MY EYES!!!!

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:10 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs:
Hard to believe, ain't it?

This is the color scheme we had when we first started out. Had it for a good long while, too.

Man. I forgot how fugly it was.

IT BURNS!!!

MY EYES!!!!

WELL CHANGE IT BACK ALREADY AND STOP THIS NONSENSE!

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:14 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

WAIT A SECOND! IS THIS THE 'MACULAR DEGENERATION' FORUM???

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:16 AM
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

Thumbs down

i can't believe i protested changing to red.

------------------------
you've been drinking my blood, well i've been licking your wounds

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:22 AM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

Unhappy

You know, I don't really bitch much (except at certain posters or chatters) but these colors are very hard to read. If the font in the messages were black, perhaps it would be easier to deal with. I'm really straining to read messages, and long messages are simply too much.

------------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:33 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum:
You know, I don't really bitch much (except at certain posters or chatters) but these colors are very hard to read. If the font in the messages were black, perhaps it would be easier to deal with. I'm really straining to read messages, and long messages are simply too much.

Sorry! I couldn't finish your post now!

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:34 AM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

I actually like the change.

But it's just a matter of what you are used to. I hated the gray after soming over from SPF, but then I got used to it. I hated the red, but got used to that. Then I checked SPF and I didn't like those colors anymore.

But I will be a contrarian and say that gray rules!

DM

------------------------

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:46 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by DevilMoon:
I actually like the change.

But it's just a matter of what you are used to. I hated the gray after soming over from SPF, but then I got used to it. I hated the red, but got used to that. Then I checked SPF and I didn't like those colors anymore.

But I will be a contrarian and say that gray rules!

DM

Gray's Anatomy of a bad mistake!

Old Post 04-01-2001 07:48 AM
MadBomber
¤¬=(©)

well isn't that just about as ironic as you can get. this used to be the asylum colors. we switched to the red and a majority of people said things like, "my eyes .. make it stop". now we go back to grey and the same thing happens?

I like the grey. thank you for bringing it back.

------------------------
¤¬=(©) .. boOM!!

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:23 AM
MadBomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MadBomber Click here to Send MadBomber a Private Message Visit MadBomber's homepage! Find more posts by MadBomber Add MadBomber to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by MadBomber:
well isn't that just about as ironic as you can get. this used to be the asylum colors. we switched to the red and a majority of people said things like, "my eyes .. make it stop". now we go back to grey and the same thing happens?

I like the grey. thank you for bringing it back.

This is human nature at work! A human can NEVER be satisfied. If a human says, "Damn! This summer is the hottest summer ever! I can't wait for winter!", you can be sure the same human will say 6 months later, "God fucking damn it! It's so fucking cold! I just can't wait for FUCKING SUMMER!"

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:26 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Change is bad.

------------------------
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:29 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth:
Change is bad.

Even if it's 10,000,000 quarters all in rolls?

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:30 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Umm... I'd prefer bills?

------------------------
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:31 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Roshigoth:
Umm... I'd prefer bills?

What? 10,000,000 ducks?

Old Post 04-01-2001 08:33 AM
iglo

GIVE ME MY RED BACK !!!!
THIS HURTS ; THIS IS UGLY ; I HATE IT

ps: what did i miss , i m so upset , didnt read the thread

------------------------
**-._.-**

Old Post 04-01-2001 09:10 AM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Generic Failure
Fluffy Bunny

Thumbs up

It looks fine to me. I don't like it too much right now, but in a few days I'll be fine.
Same thing happened with the old "shit" colors
If you do change this though, for good, change all the other forum pages. That way my eyes won't explode on me.

------------------------
Everyone is a failure in some way. I am just a generic one.

Old Post 04-01-2001 09:26 AM
Generic Failure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Generic Failure Click here to Send Generic Failure a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Failure Add Generic Failure to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that the previous color scheme is still available* in Sensory Overload (formerly known as the music forum). Those that are offended by any changes in color schemes are advised to procede to that forum immediately to discuss movies and music.

DM

*Participating forums only, while supplies last.

------------------------

Old Post 04-01-2001 09:28 AM