The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > hippity hop.....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
RED
Fluffy Bunny

Post hippity hop.....

easter is so close! i love chocolate easter rabbits and cadbury creme eggs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:19 AM
RED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED Click here to Send RED a Private Message Find more posts by RED Add RED to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Violent A
Double Down

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:27 AM
Violent A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Violent A Click here to Send Violent A a Private Message Find more posts by Violent A Add Violent A to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That rabbit was caught stealing those eggs from wonderaz' place.

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:28 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

He fell down, honest.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:30 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Violent A
Double Down

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
He fell down, honest.

you was with kato at mcdonald's right?

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:32 AM
Violent A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Violent A Click here to Send Violent A a Private Message Find more posts by Violent A Add Violent A to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
@***!!***~bunny~***!!***@
Adorable Pussycat

Red face

Oh my god! The bunny died?

Oh well. Happy Easter, all!

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:48 AM
@***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ Click here to Send @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ a Private Message Find more posts by @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ Add @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED
Fluffy Bunny

please don't post in my threads wonderaz

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:06 AM
RED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED Click here to Send RED a Private Message Find more posts by RED Add RED to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by RED:

what's that about? it's not like he's the one that posted the pic.

------------------------
Not everything is love, and not everything in this place is either forgiven or forgotten. - redguard@blackvault.com

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:09 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha

I'm giving this person a humor point.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:09 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED
Fluffy Bunny

Hi Morgana!
Hi Paintchips!

Its just that i don't like old men who fly baloons, i'd rather not have him post in my threads

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:12 AM
Violent A
Double Down

quote:
Hi Morgana!
Hi Paintchips!

Its just that i don't like old men who fly baloons, i'd rather not have him post in my threads

LOL!!! i'm liking this.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:14 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Violent A:
LOL!!! i'm liking this.

Would you care to share some of my popcorn??

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:17 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

well, whatever your reasoning, by publicly announcing it here, he's now obligated to post in every one of your threads. you see, wonder's old, and kind of set in his ways. actually, he's just set in his ways because he fell asleep on a newly paved sidewalk, and now his whiskers are imbedded on the corner of fourth and main, right across the street from the liquor store. talk about temptation just staring you in the face.

but i digress. i personally find nothing wrong with old men and balloons, as long as those two words are not combined with the word "sexy" on any occasion. but, if it were me, i would harass you just for spite. and buddy, you don't know spite until you've been cemented to the sidewalk of a busy intersection for 18 hours straight, watching with hungry eyes as JEB tips back a cold one on the opposite corner.

...he's been saving it up for a long time now. don't push him.

------------------------
Not everything is love, and not everything in this place is either forgiven or forgotten. - redguard@blackvault.com

[This message has been edited by morgana (edited 04-12-2001).]

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:17 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED
Fluffy Bunny

I like your green writing Morgana! its very pretty !

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:19 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I think I love you.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
I like your green writing Morgana! its very pretty !

But RED is better!

Violent A
Double Down

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!:
quote:
Originally posted by Violent A:
LOL!!! i'm liking this.

Would you care to share some of my popcorn??

SURE! i'll bring the BUD.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:20 AM
RED
Fluffy Bunny

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:20 AM
Adorable Pussycat

Does anybody like marshmallow chicks? I love them, especially the pink ones.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:21 AM
@***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ Click here to Send @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ a Private Message Find more posts by @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ Add @***!!***~bunny~***!!***@ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Violent A
Double Down

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
I think I love you.

is that your compassion rating going up?

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:21 AM
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Originally posted by morgana:
but i digress. i personally find nothing wrong with old men and balloons, as long as those two words are not combined with the word "sexy" on any occasion.

Or "kinky sex"

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:25 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

never a truer word spoken, paint chips.

and does that tie for the shortest response ever given by you here?

------------------------

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:26 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Sounds to me like morgana's been reading "Old Farts" just a bit too much. She's starting to sound like JEB.

------------------------
"i luv u!" -- Chantrea
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:27 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by morgana:
well, whatever your reasoning, by publicly announcing it here, he's now obligated to post in every one of your threads.
]Very true
you see, wonder's old,](I beg your pardon?)
and kind of set in his ways. actually, he's just set in his ways because he fell asleep on a newly paved sidewalk, and now his whiskers are imbedded on the corner of fourth and main, right across the street from the liquor store. talk about temptation just staring you in the face.

but i digress. i personally find nothing wrong with old men and balloons, as long as those two words are not combined with the word "sexy" on any occasion ]And of course, you have had so much experience with older men? Ack! I mean a little bitty bit older than you, like me, I mean.
. but, if it were me, i would harass you just for spite. ]Or sport even.
and buddy, you don't know spite until you've been cemented to the sidewalk of a busy intersection for 18 hours straight, watching with hungry eyes as JEB tips back a cold one on the opposite corner.
]Now that I agree 100% with.

...he's been saving it up for a long time now. don't push him.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:28 AM
RED
Fluffy Bunny

please stop posting my threads wonderaz

i'm trying to stay nice

Old Post 04-13-2001 04:30 AM