The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Rioting in Cincinnati
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
BnB
Suck My Ass

Post Rioting in Cincinnati

Not that I agree with the death of a suspect but, C'mon. Does anyone actually think that this guy was going to come peacefully?

quote:

The chaos in Ohio began following the shooting death last Saturday of Timothy Thomas, 19, who was sought on 14 misdemeanor arrest warrants.

And as far as rioting for the greater cause of the black people. This just sticks the old Nike right in your fucking mouth.

quote:

Ruberg said police made 82 arrests Wednesday night and Thursday morning. Looting, vandalism, arson and harassment of white motorists occurred in several areas. Athletic shoe stores were especially targeted by the looters, Ruberg said.

It's times like this that I lose compassion for humans as a group.

------------------
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2001 02:18 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
melon
Fishleader

This reminds me of the time I targeted an Athletic shoe store.
I was so young and foolish. no one would have thought gas ignites so easily.

------------------------
ALL HAIL FISHLEADER!
Fish Nation Anthem - download HERE.

Old Post 04-13-2001 02:44 PM
melon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for melon Click here to Send melon a Private Message Visit melon's homepage! Find more posts by melon Add melon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

Fish oil burns pretty well.

------------------------
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Old Post 04-13-2001 02:56 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

Ya, they are attacking innocent people, a lot of the rioters are having a little too much fun. Its the same thing with the mcviegh thing, Good cause, but no one wants to listen when you act like a moron. The last time this happened the cop wound up being black then no one had too much to say. I mean, what could they say? "OOPs, sorry for rioting, stealing, attacking innocent people and burning buildings...I guess it wasn’t a race thing after all." The little motherfucker shouldn’t have been running in the first place, maybe then the cop wouldn’t have felt threatened or like he was chasing a desperate criminal who was capable of anything. They should just make it so all the cops in black neighborhoods are black, then we can see if the numbers of incidents like this go down at all. I doubt it.

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:01 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

It just goes to show that as much as people are stupid. Too bad these people don't understand the idea of assembling peacefully.

And they wonder why cops kill them. They're fucking crazy. Yeah, lets avenge that gang bangers death by rioting and attacking people and police. Real good way to work on the relationship.

As Chris Rock would say, Martin Luther King, 20 steps forward, riots in Cincinatti, 400 steps back.

------------------------
CLICK MY LINK. I HAVE A FORUM!! COME TO MY FORUM, PLEASE???

In retrospect, I probably should have taken the vanilla icecream. But the chocolate looked far too tempting. Little did I know at the time, it was actually little children all mushed up into a fine icey paste. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well that night, and neither did those kiddies. Well, I didn't stand for such a crime!! NO WAY. I marched back in that store and demamded an explanation. And there is was. Double chocolate icecream. Sitting there, waiting to be ingested. Oh, the taste. Oh the pure orgasmic feeling when you consume the delicious cream. Oh, how I love chocolate icecream.

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:04 PM
Pianomahnn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pianomahnn Click here to Send Pianomahnn a Private Message Visit Pianomahnn's homepage! Find more posts by Pianomahnn Add Pianomahnn to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

The company I work for has a couple of guys on assignment in Cincinnati. I spoke with one of them on the phone and was informed that it is a pretty awesome sight to behold.

As for the reason behind the riots, I'm sure that 99% of these people are just in it for what they can steal and don't give a rats ass about what started it all.

------------------------
=^..^=

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:06 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

copycat riots based on a made for tv movie. looting aggravated by policemen shooting beanbags and rubber bullets in response to protestors upset about policemen shooting people. Why didn't they trade lead for rubber bean bags when they were shooting the suspect? No loss of footwear would've resulted then.

Targeting Athletic shoe stores? Some shoes are for baseball, some are for golf, they were after the shoes for conditioning. Conditioned to believe the american dream has laces and high-tops. (and pumps and spring shocks).

At the first sign of civil unrest, I'm tossing a brick through the front window of the EuroComfort store and GETTIN' ME SOME CLARKS!

------------------------
POW!

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:10 PM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by Joeycat:

As for the reason behind the riots, I'm sure that 99% of these people are just in it for what they can steal and don't give a rats ass about what started it all.

You can watch them on the video; some just think its great and funny to throw a brick through some guy’s windshield who is just driving by. Ill never forget the footage of those maggots grabbing that guy out of the eighteen wheeler and the looks on their faces as the beat him. They just thought it was the funniest thing. There was no just cause for that, just a couple of assholes getting their rocks off. If I had been in a car near by I would have tried to run over as many of those fuckers as I could. I’m sure the majority of the black people in those neighborhoods want nothing to do with what is going on and have to sit back and watch their neighborhood get burned and looted and a good cause be lessened by idiots who probably have nothing better to do, like go to work.

Old Post 04-13-2001 03:14 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote