The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Question..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Hawkeye-X
Adorable Pussycat

Question Question..

I have www.morphman.com as my website, but it needs a major design overhaul.. Anyone willing to volunteer this job? I am a OK web designer.. (the URL) is what I came up with.. If you want to do it, just leave a post and a sample of your design.. and the winner can be my co-host, keeping the website up to date and shit. Of course, this forum will be linked so everyone can join in too.

Hawkeye-X

------------------
Nowadays, those 2 cents are worth a flick of your local gas.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2000 03:55 PM
Hawkeye-X is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawkeye-X Click here to Send Hawkeye-X a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye-X Add Hawkeye-X to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sirus_24
Adorable Pussycat

i would do it but i would have to know what kind of work would be involoved.

------------------
When everythings made like the movies, you bleed just to know your alive.-Goo Goo Dolls

Old Post 07-28-2000 11:29 PM
Sirus_24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sirus_24 Click here to Send Sirus_24 a Private Message Visit Sirus_24's homepage! Find more posts by Sirus_24 Add Sirus_24 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawkeye-X
Adorable Pussycat

Wink

look at www.morphman.com and take a look for yourself. Frames would be nice.. I know very little on frames..

Hawk

------------------
Nowadays, those 2 cents are worth a flick of your local gas.

Old Post 07-29-2000 04:12 AM
Hawkeye-X is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawkeye-X Click here to Send Hawkeye-X a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye-X Add Hawkeye-X to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Hawkeye, id help ya out but right now i have so much shit to work on i may have to quit drinking.

A couple of notes:

your logo looks sweet, but its 140k, bad bad bad

frames = bad bad bad. most people make their site worse when they try to convert it to frames

Old Post 07-29-2000 05:19 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

i agree on frames Ding.

DM

------------------
kneel before zod!

Listen.. if you like it, vote for it.

Old Post 07-29-2000 05:29 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote