The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > the dangers of putting fruit in your ass...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Post the dangers of putting fruit in your ass...

It took the woman a few minutes to comprehend the picture her doctor had placed in front of her. She stared at what appeared to be the opening of a pink, rather slimy tube. On the upper left-hand corner of the picture there was an oval-shaped label - a Gala apple sticker. The woman was confused. Smiling, gastroenterologist Paul Butler told her that she was looking at a picture of her colon that he'd taken during an endoscopic exam.

"She obviously ate the apple and swallowed it and the label went all the way through the intestines unchanged," Paul said with a laugh.

And with that -- a picture and a good sense of humor -- he'd helped take some of the mystery out of medicine.

"Patients are very much interested in what the doctor sees during endoscopy, regardless of whether it is a normal or abnormal finding," Paul said. "It is easier to comprehend an unfamiliar concept if illustrated with a picture."

from http://www.photopoint.com/phototalk...01-03/guts.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2001 09:39 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danielle
Runs with scissors

thats kinda cool, I wonder what kinda stuff I have in my colon. Besides the obvious.

------------------------
When I look in the mirror the only one there is me
Every freckle on my face is where it's supposed to be
And I know our creator didn't make no mistakes on me
My feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes I'm lovin' what I see

Old Post 04-24-2001 09:44 AM
Danielle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danielle Click here to Send Danielle a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Add Danielle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle:
thats kinda cool, I wonder what kinda stuff I have in my colon. Besides the obvious.

the obvious would be like sperm and old condoms and stuff right?

Old Post 04-24-2001 09:48 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

Arrow

thats bullshit, first, who eats the sticker? Second, who doesnt chew when they eat?!

Old Post 04-24-2001 10:38 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

quote:
Originally posted by Dingle:

"Patients are very much interested in what the doctor sees during endoscopy, regardless of whether it is a normal or abnormal finding," Paul said. "It is easier to comprehend an unfamiliar concept if illustrated with a picture."

I've seen pics of my insides at work.
It's not pleasant.
Really.
I said no to the tape.

Old Post 04-24-2001 11:54 AM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

i have seen my reproductive organs but never my colon.
i kinda thought it was cool being able to see myself from the inside. and i do have a tape, somewhere!

------------------------

"Brains are an asset to the woman in love who's smart enough to hide 'em."- Mae West

Old Post 04-24-2001 12:20 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Dingle, show the picture they took of your colon last month!

OK folks, if he does, note the little pink things behind the electric toothbrush. Those aren't polyps, they are baby hamsters.

------------------------
Don't argue with me.

Old Post 04-24-2001 12:51 PM
wonderaz is online now Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

More immediate dangers:

------------------------
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Old Post 04-24-2001 02:33 PM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

I'm...soooo vain...I thought this thread was about me...I'm soooo vaaaain

------------------------
Deny closure. Honor ambiguity.

Old Post 04-24-2001 02:40 PM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leroy Binks
Retired Handle

Damn you Goatboy! You beat me to it!

------------------------
†Insanity† Insanity as a religion
E=Insane˛ Insanity as a science
LBCD Insanity as a website

Old Post 04-24-2001 07:08 PM
Leroy Binks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leroy Binks Click here to Send Leroy Binks a Private Message Visit Leroy Binks's homepage! Find more posts by Leroy Binks Add Leroy Binks to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thatGuy

Talking

Your fucking killing me !!! Thats some funny shit !!

------------------------
This may hurt a bit

Old Post 04-25-2001 06:43 AM
[P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote