The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > hey nute
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Fiend
Medically crazy

Post hey nute

you have expressed a lot of "passion" against me or the degridation of chat

is it me? or the fact that we don't remain serious?

in chat that is, sure im superfleous in chat but the 'degreadation' didn't start with me

im sorry if i propregate it, i just wanna know your reasons

sure i tend not to be serious, i fail to understand how calling me a fuckstick helps intelligent conversation

i read your column all the time, and tend to agree; but your personal attacks in #wota, even if they are a joke, seem to strike home

just wonderin, --fiend

------------------
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
-Ernest Hemingway

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2001 05:57 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

Oops, sorry to interrupt fiend.

IBeFree is asleep....I just heard the word 'fuckstick' and had to check this out.

Don't ask me why...
Uh, goodnight.
*clears throat and runs outta thread*

Old Post 05-09-2001 06:08 AM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

dear fiend,
hey! how are things in maine? I hope all is well. Hopefully soon you can come back to visit again. You must promise not to bite my leg anymore, but I'll allow the "mommy and her retarded mexican son" game once in a while. Please write back soon! Its good to stay in touch with friends.
Love always,
~karen

------------------------
http://stateofX.net

Old Post 05-09-2001 06:20 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

*replies to sender*

Nazi bitch.

Old Post 05-09-2001 06:29 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Is there another person that answers to Nute around here that this is directed to? This whole thread is surreal to me and makes me feel like I have a head full of acid at a family reunion or something. You know the feeling, you think you understand what is happening on a singular scale, but everything put together makes NO sense?

Maybe I am missing a joke here or some reference to something that I am not catching, but let me treat this seriously.

Fiend, you are one of my favorite people here. I feel very comfortable with our friendship and enjoy the way you fuck around with everything. I like the non-seriousness of this place (including chat) and send out my fair share of sarcasm, pointless pontifications, and annoying nute-speak. But whenever I dish you shit, it's only because I know you can take it. I mean it only in a good brotherly-love-so-we-cap-on-each-other type of way.

I didn't realize I called you a fuckstick or attacked you in chat. I did mention that wota was degenerating earlier today, but that was a joking observation (the place is full of degenerates, including yours truly! ) regarding rodneyking's little masturbatory sex talk with himself. I think it may have been a script, not sure. It was actually very funny, but I choose to break out my "dry, wry and witty" humor.

I did make comments about the patheticness of chat and wota a few days/weeks back when it was full of shit-slinging and personal attacks. That sucked and I stand by those comments. But unless there is a serious problem that I am specifically addressing, any references to shite are purely in jest. (except when it comes to Dingle. That guy is an enema receptacle.)

If you still have a problem, you got a few days to find a non-demo version of Rune. I get DSL day after tomorrow and we can hack this out mano-a-mano then.

Hope this clears things up.

------------------------
The Law of Fives is never wrong.

Old Post 05-09-2001 06:38 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

oooops, my very bad

after two days, (without the sarcasm tag ) trust me, im used to sarcasm, but i had no idea those nights you were in wota; forgive me. me es no comprende.

bring it on bitch, i'll kick yo ass in rune, newbie i am

(sorry for the misunderstanding, ya newbie )

------------------------
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
-Ernest Hemingway

Old Post 05-09-2001 07:30 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Fuck all that. I'll hack off your arm and wipe your ass with it. I'm fired up.

(oh yeah, it's no big deal. I'm glad you brought it up, just so we can be sure we're on the same page, whatever book it may be.)

------------------------

Old Post 05-09-2001 07:40 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

fools.

i'll shoot hoops with your heads.

------------------------
POW!

Old Post 05-09-2001 03:34 PM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

I knew that was coming. It was only a matter of time.

TO THE QUICKENING!!!!!!

------------------------

Old Post 05-09-2001 04:11 PM
BnB
Suck My Ass

fucksticks

------------------------
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Old Post 05-09-2001 04:30 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote