The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > It's Over, Part II
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Post It's Over, Part II

Well, the SO & I split up again. Really no suprise to me, I've been expecting something like this for the last couple of weeks. She says she's tired of men & relationships, wants to be her "own person", live with just herself and her daughter. She claimed she didn't feel free to come & go as she pleased & see her friends, yadayadayada, yet I never once told her she couldn't do as she pleased or go off on her own. She claimed I "freaked out" when a friend of hers came over one day & gave her a hug (the guy is a ex-relative of hers). She must have been hallucinating, because I didn't care at all about the hug. All the other stuff & reasons she brought up I proved her wrong about them. I think she doesn't want to admit she's found a new guy. She claims that she's spending the night tonight at her Mom's. I will call over there on a pretext to find out if she is really there or not.

Meanwhile, she is still living here until she gets a new place & finances straightened out. I now have my freedom back, and I am kinda bummed about the break-up, but not much. Mostly it's a relief to me it happened. So expect to hear from me more often on here from now on. You have been warned.

Long live TIH!

------------------
"History does not repeat itself -- historians merely repeat each other."

-Unknown-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2001 10:29 PM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

I think its time to cut bait and look for something else. You've put a lot of effort into making it work, but its time to move on.

Good luck and welcome back.

D

Old Post 06-29-2001 10:37 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

youre better off billgerat, especially considering that little trip to europe thing she pulled. that would have been the last (only) straw for me.

Old Post 06-29-2001 10:39 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trina
Chronic papercut

Is her daughter old enough to know shes being uprooted?

Ive been away.. im outta touch. Sorry

------------------------
Visit our webpage at http://www.user.dccnet.com/tantricam

Old Post 06-29-2001 11:04 PM
Trina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trina Click here to Send Trina a Private Message Find more posts by Trina Add Trina to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Tif called me Wednesday to announce that she is moving to Seattle. Funny how that works. She was supposed to call me again yesterday because I was too exhausted for anything on wednesday. I haven't heard a damn thing from her. I'd call myself ditched. Gee darn.

-m

------------------------

Old Post 06-29-2001 11:41 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

sorry and congratulations.
where one door closes...

good to see you again, anyway, billgerat

------------------------
http://stateofX.net

[This message has been edited by karen (edited 06-29-2001).]

Old Post 06-29-2001 11:48 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote