The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > What else can happen???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Post What else can happen???

Well all is well, Ive started the new job, havent left the old one yet... We're not going to get inside my head with this post, but last night at 6:45am by motherboard went on my laptop. $560 to replace it from manufacturer. Im pissed off. Then I get up this afternoon, its raining, my window was partway open in my car, my delivery driver didnt call me to tell me she cant work...Oh yea, and I have a 6 page training orders form typed up for the local cadet corp by tommorow morning....

Somebody post something to cheer me up...

------------------
feral automaton
Wil_Freak, your new objective is to travel. You cannot force yourself through this redundant cycle of hurt and self-suffering any longer…
Paintchips
just start drinking man

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2000 10:21 PM
Wil_Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wil_Freak Click here to Send Wil_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Wil_Freak Add Wil_Freak to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Oh yea Touch tell Stacie Im sorry. I was talking to her when it went.....

Old Post 08-20-2000 10:23 PM
Wil_Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wil_Freak Click here to Send Wil_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Wil_Freak Add Wil_Freak to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

sorry to hear that will

maybe this will cheer you up
*Dingle sticks a bottle rocket up his ass and screams in delightful pain as his rectum blisters and ruptures*

Old Post 08-20-2000 11:14 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Touch
Fluffy Bunny

maybe you should just give up on your laptop and get yourself a real computer wil... one that doesnt fall to pieces every two/three days....

just a thought

------------------
please dont touch me

Old Post 08-20-2000 11:34 PM
Touch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Touch Click here to Send Touch a Private Message Find more posts by Touch Add Touch to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Thanks dingle, you always were here to help...

as for Touch?? FUCK YOU.... LOL... the damn thing would be fine if they hadda fixed it right last time, but they did a faulty solder job. I checked it and it arced across the board.... So im going back to those guys and making them get me a new motherboard for 1/2 price... maybee in 2 months Ill buy a new computer..

Old Post 08-20-2000 11:45 PM
Touch
Fluffy Bunny

heh... you cant blame them for doing shitty work on your shitty computer wil

(im not a fan of laptops, just in case you didnt notice... had a bad experience with one once)

------------------
please dont touch me

Old Post 08-20-2000 11:51 PM
Touch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Touch Click here to Send Touch a Private Message Find more posts by Touch Add Touch to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Well, I thought it was kinda fishy when they price quoted me $560 for the mainboard.. so I went to the competition, a guy I know.... $1250 for a referbished main board, and $1800 for a new one.

Seems my page will not be updated, and I will not be on but rarely from here (the restaraunt)

Bye BYe.

Old Post 08-21-2000 10:09 PM
Wil_Freak
Fluffy Bunny

Update for those that cares, my boos who does Mods into playstations re soldered my main board, so the laptop will last a few weeks till i get a tower...

Old Post 08-22-2000 04:15 AM
YaNkEEs
bahh

Aww wil me loves you!

------------------
Guys are great every girl should OWN one

I was sitting there walking

Old Post 08-22-2000 05:23 AM
YaNkEEs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YaNkEEs Click here to Send YaNkEEs a Private Message Find more posts by YaNkEEs Add YaNkEEs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote