The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Photo Album 2012
Pages (30): « First ... « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Rokkr
Completely Wack

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ
Freezing my knackers off.

Put them back in your pants.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2012 02:59 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by Sookee

I never do anything other than silver and gold. It's looked the same for 20 years.

My Dad gave me my grandmothers ornaments to hold safe, so I decided to use them in her honor of her. I love them!

Pretty

Old Post 11-26-2012 02:20 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sookee
good luck with that.

Thank you,Karen.

Old Post 11-27-2012 01:42 PM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Poor Choles and Ja-say-say had to fix a huge garage on scaffolding that was too high. I took photos to show the boss and make him feel bad.

Old Post 11-30-2012 10:55 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

My kitty having a wash. :3

Old Post 12-01-2012 02:04 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
avert_your_eyes
The Ultimate Male

Can't you just get a girl for the sake of all of us..

William Gibson

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:26 PM
avert_your_eyes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avert_your_eyes Click here to Send avert_your_eyes a Private Message Find more posts by avert_your_eyes Add avert_your_eyes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ
My kitty having a wash. :3

That gif is stitched together...wtf?

I think you've cropped out your pathetic nub of a member in two shots so it looks like kitty isn't covered in jit.

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:30 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I was saying that someone should photoshop a dick into the frame so it looks like his cat's giving head.

Old Post 12-01-2012 09:33 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

I wish autoplay still worked, I've have him rocking out to Nickleback.

Old Post 12-01-2012 10:05 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Old Post 12-01-2012 10:47 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmposter
Kraft durch Freude

oops

Last edited by lmposter on 12-02-2012 at 08:11 AM

Old Post 12-02-2012 01:52 AM
lmposter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmposter Click here to Send lmposter a Private Message Find more posts by lmposter Add lmposter to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Yesterday's gecko.

Old Post 12-04-2012 09:46 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

They like the sperm crust?

Old Post 12-05-2012 08:55 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
They like the sperm crust?

Not as much as you.

I'm at work where the chance of semen coating my hands is nil. After work is another story entirely.

Old Post 12-05-2012 09:01 AM
rust
Headbugs 40

Those lil guys are pretty cool. We have geckos in my neighborhood, but my whole life I've been taught they aren't indigenous to our region. I told my dad about em and he fruled his brow, but whatevs I know what I've seen.

Old Post 12-09-2012 11:07 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Tonight, at CVS:
they had an entire Valentine's Day candy aisle ready to go.

Attachment: 1222121701.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post 12-22-2012 11:09 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Australia is the same. You'll see hot cross buns in the supermarkets in February.

Old Post 12-22-2012 11:37 PM
karen
Lesser Satan

those are for easter, right? I haven't had those since I was a kid.

brett said some americans on reddit were saying they were seeing the easter cadbury eggs in store already, too.

Old Post 12-23-2012 12:27 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Hot cross buns symbolise the crucifixion of Jesus, our lord and saviour who died for our sins.
Fuck that noise, they taste special toasted and dripping with butter.

Old Post 12-23-2012 03:44 AM
Fiend
Medically crazy

wtf was that?

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 12-26-2012 02:51 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Last pic of me this year.
Everyone needs to post here now before it closes!

Attachment: dscf2375.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 01-01-2013 04:17 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T
tiTalating Revelator...

This may or may not be a pic of me. hehehe
I was nearly blind thanks to my eye doc.
Cheers and Happy 2013, keep it real folks.

Attachment: p5125149.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post 01-01-2013 04:40 AM
T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Click here to Send T a Private Message Find more posts by T Add T to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

My little girl.
I think about her constantly.
2013 she will come home.

Attachment: jamie copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 01-01-2013 05:18 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
My little girl.
I think about her constantly.

I saw this on FB and was awfully tempted to ask about masturbation.

Old Post 01-01-2013 09:53 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

end thread.

Old Post 01-01-2013 01:03 PM