The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polėticās der Mondé > Hiter
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Coincidence
Counterfeit

You poor thing. If only I had actual problems, but it's all in your jealous, American mind.

It's such an ugly thing to witness. Like a 14-day old murder scene in the summer.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2017 04:36 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Hitler was merely a puppet like all leaders are. Hitler did not act alone. There were many puppets then just as there are now.

Care to expand on just whose puppet he happened to be?

Sure he needed money from various industrialists, bankers and such, but they didn't set his agenda. He and Mussolini (and some other WW1 veterans) pretty much invented fascism, which as an active ideology needed funds but at heart was (unlike modern politics) anti- plutocratic.

Old Post 08-30-2017 05:59 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

TT, don't answer that. Just walk away and stay away.
For some absurd reason, plum thinks you will engage in a normal conversation.
Forgive him. He doesn't really want to hear your opinion.

Old Post 09-06-2017 09:24 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

He's not going to reply because he realizes he was incorrect. It happens.

Old Post 09-06-2017 01:35 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Harsh1
Scarred for Life

quote:
which as an active ideology needed funds but at heart was (unlike modern politics) anti- plutocratic. [/B]

wut?

hitler was surrounded by plutocracy, despite his own modest start

the fact they never got to complete their scheme and go on to live the spoils they were building for themselves may make it look like that but goerring, himmler, haenfstagle and many other "inner circle" were wealthy and prominent germans prior to the rise of the NP

they had alot of anti-plutocracy in their rhetoric but that's nothing more than getting the proles onside and to allow them to paint a picture of themselves that was substantively different to other ruling regimes

Old Post 09-07-2017 09:45 AM
Harsh1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harsh1 Click here to Send Harsh1 a Private Message Find more posts by Harsh1 Add Harsh1 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
The Holocaust not happening on a grand scale is what's been trending these days.
And the flat earth.
Because people are freaking out about fake news that people are starting to think we really are in the matrix.

Essentially, we are in a "matrix" in a way. This universe is a virtual one, just like all of the universes. I'd explain it all to you, but you're too fucking stupid to understand.

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:01 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

So you don't subscribe to the idea of a base reality?

But indeed, the simulation theory explains a lot. It's the best cosmological idea for ages.
I believe Elon Musk (pbuh) said there's a 99.9% chance that we are simulated.

Old Post 09-11-2017 12:56 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Essentially, we are in a "matrix" in a way. This universe is a virtual one, just like all of the universes. I'd explain it all to you, but you're too fucking stupid to understand.

Oh I understand fully.
When automation runs the world we will all be hooked up to the matrix to power them.
The Matrix is a documentary of things to come similar to Red Dawn.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 09-12-2017 12:26 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

You understand nothing, John Snow.

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:04 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
So you don't subscribe to the idea of a base reality?

But indeed, the simulation theory explains a lot. It's the best cosmological idea for ages.
I believe Elon Musk (pbuh) said there's a 99.9% chance that we are simulated.

We are simulated. Everything is. It is quite different than the Matrix model, however, and there are many universes/realities. Countless universes and the Dane is 67% neck in every last one of them.

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:10 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
You poor thing. If only I had actual problems, but it's all in your jealous, American mind.

It's such an ugly thing to witness. Like a 14-day old murder scene in the summer.

Your problems haven't even shown up yet. You'll know it when it happens. You'll also say, "Damn that Troll, he's right again." Just remember, if you end up the ugliest member of some fat sheik's harum, do what he commands as often as he commands it or...well...you know. He may discover you're a just a typical Skandinavian eunuch.

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:32 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by plum
He's not going to reply because he realizes he was incorrect. It happens.

Hitler was an unwitting pawn of Islam. Just as the chubby little slope in NK is being used by an expansionist Islam. You know, kind of like you use automobiles as condos?

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:37 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Overlapping interests.
Islamists and nazis tolerate each other like republicans and nazis.

Old Post 09-12-2017 06:47 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Right except Nazis were Leftists like all fascists and tyrants. You have been well programmed, Dane. You don't want anything your government hasn't given you. You don't know what it's like to think independently. That is actually a deficiency which should prove useful when it comes time for you to bow to the laws of Sharia after that Illinois-sized plot of land you call a country falls to Islam.

In anticipation of this I've taken the liberty of giving you a new pseudonym. Muslims like those. It took a great deal of thought over several seconds to arrive at the perfect name, but what am I if not diligent?

Anyhoo, from here on you shall be The Dane aka Abu Tawil Aleunq. Have you bought a prayer mat yet?

Old Post 09-12-2017 07:57 PM
plum
Last Man

Their overlapping interests amounted to authoritarianism in general and nothing more. The Islamic countries knew that just like in WW1 they were going to be steamrolled and it was just a matter of hoping for the best and waiting out the storm. There was no Islamic leader whispering in Hitler's ear. Not since Saladin have they had much sway in Europe.

Old Post 09-13-2017 08:22 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Not just authoritarianism.
Obviously the hate towards jews is an overlapping interest for nazis, islamists and more republicans that we thought. "The enemy of the enemy is my friend."

Our only consolation is that these 3 groups consist of deluded men who have no abilities beyond being mad. They may cause wars and genocide, but they can never make the world a better place.
Their culture, politics and humanity is so ugly and transparent.

Old Post 09-14-2017 09:38 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by plum
Their overlapping interests amounted to authoritarianism in general and nothing more. The Islamic countries knew that just like in WW1 they were going to be steamrolled and it was just a matter of hoping for the best and waiting out the storm. There was no Islamic leader whispering in Hitler's ear. Not since Saladin have they had much sway in Europe.

Oh, really?

As far as Islam's hold on Europe? There will be no Europe by the year 2100. It's inevitable at this point. People didn't believe me some 15 years ago when I predicted what's happening to the Continent and its silly EU.

You humans are so predictable. BTW, how do y'all feel about asteroids?

Old Post 09-14-2017 04:49 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Not just authoritarianism.
Obviously the hate towards jews is an overlapping interest for nazis, islamists and more republicans that we thought. "The enemy of the enemy is my friend."

Our only consolation is that these 3 groups consist of deluded men who have no abilities beyond being mad. They may cause wars and genocide, but they can never make the world a better place.
Their culture, politics and humanity is so ugly and transparent.

Your education was wasted. Republicans are Jews' staunchest allies in America. On the contrary, and just like in Europe where anti-Semitism is rampant, it is the Left who loath both Israel and the Jews. They say one thing, but act very differently. It has always mystified conservatives as to why Jews mostly support Democrats; but, then again, Jews elected Hitler too. I will say that, after Obama's disastrous presidency a huge number of American Jews are at last questioning their support of a Democratic Party gone mad. We'll see what the future brings.

Until then, remember that you know fuck all about America or Americans. You're a government controlled drone, Abu Tawil Aleunq. You always have been and always will be.

Why do I even bother. You people are too fucking stupid to fathom the wisdom I constantly emit.

Old Post 09-14-2017 05:06 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Yeah, I look at your president and the math is simple. I completely understand why you get frustrated.

Old Post 09-14-2017 06:48 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

We all know people like Trump. That's because we all know pieces of disgusting shit.

Old Post 09-17-2017 03:34 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
We all know people like Trump. That's because we all know pieces of disgusting shit.
I remain of the opinion, despite the bullshit, that he is vastly better than Hilary would have ever been. No, I did not vote for him (or her).

Old Post 09-17-2017 01:25 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

You make a strong argument.

Old Post 09-17-2017 04:06 PM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

That's the reason I voted for Trump. If Hillary had been elected, it would have been so much worse. I've yet to hear a single critic of Trump point to a single thing he has done that wasn't his duty and Constitutional. Not my first choice, but way better than the alternative.

Old Post 09-20-2017 07:09 PM