The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The You Must Insult The Person Above You Thread
I have absolutely
Know idea what
To say to
Generate this poal.
THANK YOU JESUS!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (958): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

The You Must Insult The Person Above You Thread

And since know one is above me,I have know one to insult.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2006 12:53 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

You suck. You intentionally misspell words for effect, which it adds none.

Your polls are irritating.

NEXT.

Old Post 04-03-2006 01:36 AM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

That's the idea to suttily change know and no so that soon you cannot tell the difference then it would be the norm like lol and stuff then I would be huge.
Oh. Back to this thread....
YOU ARE A POO POO HEAD!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-03-2006 01:43 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

You are failing at your attempts to portray an internet retard, and your futile attempts are simply irritating and obnoxious.

Old Post 04-03-2006 02:02 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

You are old, cantankerous, crotchety, and you make a terrible souffle.

Old Post 04-03-2006 03:23 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

I am happy, and I love you all.

-m

Old Post 04-03-2006 04:04 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Coloradan.

Old Post 04-03-2006 04:07 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Potless pothead.

Old Post 04-03-2006 04:56 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Um, I don't know who mattdk is... but I know I'm fat! and I lost m00p!

Old Post 04-03-2006 05:30 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

the sasquatch above me phones hookers in distant states NOT FOR PHONE SEX, mind you, but attempts to get them to order him pizza. then his chronic-gambling, hooker-loving ass posts on forums and asks what he should do in Vegas. he is a numbnuts. and probably has terminal carpal tunnel syndrome.

*jesus wins

Old Post 04-03-2006 07:45 AM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Ignatz, if we met, you'd probably let me fuck you in the butt.*

*best insult, ever.

Old Post 04-03-2006 08:11 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

If you ever got to meet the mouse, not only would she vomit continuously, you would also find fucking her in the butt would pose nothing other than a mild annoyance to her.

Old Post 04-03-2006 08:57 AM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

If Ignatz met travis, he should be careful that she don't doink him in the butt!

Oh, and all of you are so ugly, ya'll look like the gutter, glimmering in the morning sunshine.

Old Post 04-03-2006 12:29 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

my cufflinks keep catching on your rectal polyps.

Old Post 04-03-2006 12:43 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

You are too new to insult. I need a pic so that I could insult you proper.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-03-2006 01:05 PM
aminal
incomplete

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
You are too new to insult.

And since you do such a great job of it yourself, I dont even need to insult you.

Old Post 04-03-2006 01:59 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

Go butt yer dick, dickbutt!

Old Post 04-03-2006 03:12 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

quote:
Originally posted by CHiPsJr
Go butt yer dick, dickbutt!

Nice name, LAMEO!

Attachment: dick_ butkus_2.png
This has been downloaded 1176 time(s).

Old Post 04-03-2006 04:55 PM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

You're all ugly and none of your mommas love you.

Old Post 04-03-2006 05:26 PM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

Aw, come on. Let's get Shakespearean!

If thou dids't dine 'pon fare for nobles fit,
Thou coulds't not tell the sweetest from the vile
And truly, on the Web this also holds,
For did I not see the within the Stile?

Old Post 04-03-2006 05:57 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

OH YEAH?? THE TOOTH FAIRY IS GONNA MAKE YOU RICHT TONIGHT, BUDDY!!

Old Post 04-03-2006 06:01 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

The worst part is that line 3 doesn't rhyme with line 1.

Old Post 04-03-2006 06:02 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

No, the worst part is that you wrote it, you beard-faced fuckwit.

Old Post 04-03-2006 07:06 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

ur a sk8ter boi

Old Post 04-03-2006 07:21 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PNG
you'd eat it

shut the fuck up bastard, your mother was saying the same thing when i fucked her pussy when i was 18, you son of a million

Old Post 04-03-2006 07:46 PM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote