The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Oregon Pissup Roll Call
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

You forgot to mention Oregon's abundance of remote wooded areas.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2010 09:41 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Crika and Muffy, naked, hoary, and loud, will be inhabiting those remote wooded areas for the duration of the Pissup. If you were wise, you'd steer clear!

Old Post 04-16-2010 09:58 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
What's in it for me?

you get to drink in the sight of my perfect buttocks and dream.

Old Post 04-17-2010 12:18 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

we might even let you do a dance for us on the stripper pole.

Old Post 04-17-2010 12:52 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Man, you guys are like marketing geniuses.

Old Post 04-17-2010 01:06 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

I will absolutely be there.

Maybe.

Old Post 04-17-2010 06:40 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

I'll probably go. I still haven't broken it to my girlfriend that, in addition to my other failures in life, I want to go to Oregon to meet some people I've been talking to on the internet for the past 10 years. And by talking, I mean trading goatse pictures. Hmm, I wonder how she will take it (inb4, SHE'LL TAKE IT UP THE ASS, JUST LIKE USUAL).

Old Post 04-17-2010 11:49 PM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

if you're going travis, you'll have to send suki some cash before june 5/6. that is the deadline. pm her for details.

Old Post 04-18-2010 12:10 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by Mister Freign
WTF; anyone who passes within 300 miles of Georgia ought to at least PM me, come on; you can look at my pokemans

WTF, you'll meet with out-of-state people, but you still haven't met me, and i live right in your backyard!

Old Post 05-04-2010 01:44 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
if you're going travis, you'll have to send suki some cash before june 5/6. that is the deadline. pm her for details.

As I remember it, we were going to figure out how much it would cost everyone based on how many people were coming. Is there a deadline for confirming attendance as I'd like to pay Suki as soon as possible as stuff like that nags at me.

Old Post 05-04-2010 07:24 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cruncle
cwuncle

at last count there were 10 definite, and 1 or 2 maybes. pm suki for payment details.

Muffy $17.59 - Captain Doublestandards $11.81 - Pinecrika $10.82 - Suki $9.77 - avondale $8.87 - Vegas $7.20 - karen $6.79 - PNG $6.69 - LF $6.22 - Dingle the Dongle $5.08 - Mr Freign $4.12 - paul theo $3.79 - coincidence $3.75 - cw $3.64 - Magnolia $3.63 - JoeyCat $3.39 - T $3.06 - Mokkori $2.75 - ignatz mouse $2.47 - mudded $2.46 - fubar $2.06 - mmmtravis $2.00 - Trenchant_Troll $1.99 - SimpleSimon $1.96 - skinny $1.37 - Azbat the 4th $1.32 - Mugtoe $0.64 - Loser $0.63 - Dogcow $0.62 - XiXo $0.58 - SocialParasite $0.56 - Dacarlo $0.54 - billgerat $0.52

Old Post 05-04-2010 08:45 AM
cruncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cruncle Click here to Send cruncle a Private Message Visit cruncle's homepage! Find more posts by cruncle Add cruncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote