The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > 25 years on
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
skinny
Bone-yard

25 years on

Apparently it is twenty five years since i got slung out of school. I have been fartin about on facebook looking for a few old mates. Shock horror and surprise i found a shitload of old school friends on there...sweet...turns out they are organising a 25 year reunion.

I have had to check there pictures to recognise them, well, most of them. It got me thinking of some where to find old school pic's but can't find anywhere that does it, free. Any ideas people?

I will post what pics i have got here, feel free to do the same

see if you can spot me,lol, class pernts if you can

Allways was a winner

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2009 01:41 AM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ400
Wank monkey

I used to make a wish if I saw 3 gingers in a day .... now you put a whole flock of them infront of me!

Old Post 04-26-2009 01:49 AM
DRZ400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ400 Click here to Send DRZ400 a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ400 Add DRZ400 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by DRZ400
I used to make a wish if I saw 3 gingers in a day .... now you put a whole flock of them infront of me!

But the picture is black and whi...oh, i see what you mean...didn't realise there were so many myself, even one of the black dudes are ginger, lol

Old Post 04-26-2009 02:01 AM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

25th anniversary of 6th form expulsion?

Old Post 04-26-2009 02:24 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
25th anniversary of 6th form expulsion?

Don't make mock Simon, that's if you were, that is my only ticket to get into the party...everyone else will be celebrating actually leaving school with qualifications.

Old Post 04-26-2009 02:38 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Re: 25 years on

quote:
Originally posted by skinny
see if you can spot me,lol, class pernts if you can

2nd last row, far right with the winsome neck broach?

guess no.2: back row, far right.

Old Post 04-26-2009 02:56 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

lol, No mate, back row 5th from left...that's it the comp' is over

Old Post 04-26-2009 03:33 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

haha, even at that age you've got the red nose of a true piss artist.
that brat was my 3rd choice btw.

Old Post 04-26-2009 03:37 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
haha, even at that age you've got the red nose of a true piss artist.

HEY! I resemble that remark!!

Old Post 04-26-2009 03:45 AM
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I am still trying to figure out why Brits all look 20 years older than they are. It's fucking weird.

Old Post 04-26-2009 05:31 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassthumpa
Seriously...

A steady diet of booze and cigarettes from before birth.

Old Post 04-26-2009 08:43 AM
bassthumpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bassthumpa Click here to Send bassthumpa a Private Message Find more posts by bassthumpa Add bassthumpa to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SubSonic
You Chat Bubbles!

oppression

Old Post 04-26-2009 11:04 AM
SubSonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SubSonic Click here to Send SubSonic a Private Message Visit SubSonic's homepage! Find more posts by SubSonic Add SubSonic to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

Hey skinny, I picked you out. What do I win?

Old Post 04-26-2009 05:30 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

Well i have saved the best till last, and, so i could stretch this thread out 'cause i knew you miserable cunts wouldn't post anything but waffle, i am hurt, seriously...nah, am i fuck, i couldn't give a toss. But this pick is a close up of my nose

Don't know if anyone remembers my cake for my fortieth, here's the original pic'

From that, to this...

no red noses in sight you cheeky monkey....

Old Post 04-26-2009 05:45 PM
morgana
THE Bitch

you looked so bright and full of promise. what happened?

just kiddin'. you were a gorgeous little boy though. break a lot of hearts at that age?

Old Post 04-26-2009 06:10 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by morgana
you looked so bright and full of promise. what happened?

I have pondered on that kind of thought, lol, seriously, but i am happy with the endresult...I just look a right gormless twat there.

quote:
just kiddin'. you were a gorgeous little boy though. break a lot of hearts at that age?

I had my fair share of admirers, don't know about broken hearts though.

Old Post 04-26-2009 07:40 PM
<clever name>
Fat kid

Aww you looked cute. My guess was 1st row kid on the left.

Old Post 04-27-2009 01:24 AM
<clever name> is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <clever name> Click here to Send <clever name> a Private Message Find more posts by <clever name> Add <clever name> to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillypsist
bizarromagnet

noo i bet skinny was always a back row boy.

Old Post 04-27-2009 02:55 AM
sillypsist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillypsist Click here to Send sillypsist a Private Message Find more posts by sillypsist Add sillypsist to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XiXo
Vote XiXo in 2020

was?

Old Post 04-27-2009 09:41 PM
XiXo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for XiXo Click here to Send XiXo a Private Message Find more posts by XiXo Add XiXo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

quote:
Originally posted by morgana
....you were a gorgeous little boy though. break a lot of hearts at that age?

Just his Mum's

Old Post 04-27-2009 09:45 PM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillypsist
bizarromagnet

quote:
Originally posted by XiXo
was?

well looking at him now, would you stand with your back to him?

Old Post 04-27-2009 10:15 PM
sillypsist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillypsist Click here to Send sillypsist a Private Message Find more posts by sillypsist Add sillypsist to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

Oh yeah, pick on the gormless looking one...fucking typical...i can take it!!

More pic's coming for your amusement

Old Post 04-30-2009 07:37 PM
skinny
Bone-yard

The reunion is now taking place on the 4th of July at the Bulls Head in Hale Barnes...It is taking place on the same night as the football presentation for the team i was playing for last season, dilemma, i will go to both but in what order...also a girl is coming to town promising me rampant sex in her hotel room, she will be at the reunion?

OH, and there is a fiftieth birthday party on the 3rd...man i will have to save up for that weekend, and take my new camera!

Old Post 06-22-2009 07:51 PM
skinny
Bone-yard

Forgot about this thread...here's one from the 30 year reunion

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post 01-25-2015 11:35 PM