The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Boston I - 11/2002 > G's pics
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
MstrG
The Talamasca

G's pics

Chantrea and C_A in Erinity's living room, watching a Japanese movie, spoken in English, with Chinese subtitles.

Erinity, thinking she was safe hiding around the corner.

Karen and nymbus.

A picture taken from Erinity's balcony, at first it appeared there was a break-in in progress across the street. We still don't know why they had a cooler on top of the garage.

Lucas, Karen , Erinity, Kate, and Vegas, taking in the brisk Boston air.

Nymbus, Lucas, Paint, Karen, Kate, Vegas, Erinity, and C-A.

Fiend, D-I, and Flit show up, only two hours late.

D-I, Flit, Lucas, and Erinity.

On to the hotel: D-I and Flit can't leave work at home.

Vegas, Karen, and C-A in the elevator ceiling - no, this is not the same ride where Vegas gave Karen anal.

Erinity's neighborhood.

At the restaurant before the show: fiend, Cage, karen, C-A, Flit, D-I, nymbus, Paint, and Chantrea.

Murderer's row: Lucas, Vegas, Fiend and Cage.

Paint, Chantrea, Erinity, Kate.

At the after show outing: D-I and Flit.

Vegas, Paint, Karen.

Hard to capture the size of this place ....

Flit, Kate, Vegas, Lucas.

Karen, Paint, and TexasDave.

Erinity and Chantrea.

Fiend praying for beer.

Last edited by MstrG on 11-27-2002 at 12:21 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2002 01:37 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

No commentary or descriptions?

Paint fails to impress Chantrea, a common result when he talks to women.

Old Post 11-24-2002 02:46 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

Damn, that's the best picture of me ever.

And yeah, paint's sister is hot.

Old Post 11-24-2002 02:59 AM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cage
Shaved Sack

quote:
Originally posted by Chantrea
Damn, that's the best picture of me ever.

And yeah, paint's sister is hot.

Speaking of which...did anyone end up fucking her?

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:38 AM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Really good, MstrG!!

(Names woulda been nice too...just a hint.)

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:53 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

stop taking profile pics of me!1\!$!#

G likes to take pictures when no one is expecting it.
bastid.

I forgive him cos hes a great guy.

Old Post 11-24-2002 07:36 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Originally posted by Cage

Speaking of which...did anyone end up fucking her?

No!

Next time I take her out to a pissup, I think I'm going to bring along a camera if for nothing else but to document the close calls. Jesus Christ, man. I could make a scrapbook. It would look like this:

*picture of fiend*
"This is the first guy that showed up that tried to fuck my sister."

*picture of lucas*
"Here's Lucas! Hi Lucas!"

*picture of Lucas and my sister talking and laughing*
"Here's the two of them really hitting it off!"

*picture of Lucas showing my sister his cock*
"Okay, this is getting kind of fucked up now."

*picture of us in the car towards New Hampshire*
"Note that she's driving to reduce light-hearted banter to a minimum."

*picture of us meeting DI and Flit*
"Here are the only two people the entire trip that probably wouldn't have fucked my sister."

*picture of Flit telling my sister how nice her pants are*
"Fuck."

*picture of fiend showing my sister the video of that chick turning her asshole inside out*
"Ahhhh. Nothing better to kill the ole sex drive."

*picture of my sister watching said asshole getting turned inside out while she laughs and claps her hands, followed by much talk of anal sex.*
>:/

*picture of us at a bar in New Hampshire and my sister hitting on the waitress*
"DI took one for the team and broke a glass to deflect the sexual chemistry."

*picture of us working out rooming arrangements back at Flit's and me demanding to sleep in the camper with my sister instead of fiend*
"Sorry man, no affirmative action here."

*picture of all of us heading to Erinity's place to meet up with Chantrea, Vegas, karen, MstrG, nymbus, and Cynical Apparation*
"Nope, nobody that'd try and fuck my sister where we're going!"

*picture of us arriving and Chantrea hitting on my sister*
"Fuck."

*assorted montage of my sister chatting up everybody there and talk of how hot she is.*
"They say the price of eternal vigilance is....wait, eternal vigilance is the price of....fuck. You guys can't fuck my sister."

*picture of us heading back to the hotel to change and my sister having to concentrate on the road to avoid getting lost in Boston*

*picture of the low cut shirt and low cut pants that my sister changes into once back at the hotel.*

*picture of us going to the train station and my sister hitting on the crackhead selling fake gold chains on the side of the walkway*
"He better be prepared for marriage."

*picture of us walking around Harvard Square*
"We'll have a good time tonight guys, we'll stop in a bar across the street from Club Passim, the show doesn't start for another..."

*picture of us meeting Cage in the middle of Harvard Square*
"Fuck."

*montage of us going to the bar and much talk of shaved nutsacks, anal sex, and cock piercings, ensuing*
"I need to start drinking immediately."

*picture of me drinking immediatly*
"Hi!"

*picture of my sister at the end of the table hitting on three guys at once, and something about anal sex while I'm holding my pint glass in the air and tapping it obnoxiously*
"Waitress! I'd like another one please!"

*picture of us going into the show*
"At last. What we came for."

*picture of Flit scalping two tickets to Jim and Texas Dave and my sister introducing herself.*
"You're not helping here, Flit."

*picture of the band setting up, and my sister hitting on Stan Smith, the aged clarinet player*
"Thank God, at least I know he's way too old for my sister. He's a jazz musician and he's fucking old. They'd have nothing in common."

*picture of Stan singing about weed*
"Fuck."

*montage of the greatest live band in the history of ever playing, a great show despite the fact that one third of the lead Spankers is sick (Wammo) and the other ones seem pretty wasted*
"Rock!"

*picture of me in line trying to buy a shirt and a couple of CDs after the show, and my sister hitting on the midget in the top hat that played the fiddle.*
"He's in the band. Grey area, grey area!"

*picture of Texas Dave deciding to come out with us for drinks and inviting his friends*
"Fuck."

*Picture of my sister hitting on Wammo in an alleyway and inviting him back to our hotel with the rest of the band*
"I'll allow it."

*picture of Wammo declining because the hotel is far away, while hitting on my sister anyway.*
"Fuck, if we would have brought the camper I probably could have gotten the shirts and CDs for free."

*picture of me with a smile on my face*
"Hey! Let's start drinking heavily!"

*montage*
my sister wanting to hit on a guy waiting for the train
my sister hitting on the cab driver taking us from the train to the hotel
my sister hitting on Lucas some more
my sister hitting on the bartender with the nice tits at Good Times
my sister hitting on everybody when we got to our table
my sister getting hit on by Texas Dave
my sister hitting on me
my sister hitting on some random guys at the bar when trying to buy booze despite it being ten minutes past last call
my sister getting hit on by Texas Dave
my sister hitting on the security guard
my sister hitting on the coat check guy
my sister hitting on the desk clerk at the hotel
Vegas laughing at me

"I wish I was Robocop. "

*Picture of us trying to figure out what's going on*
"Ah well, we've been drinking heavily for awhile, maybe we should just..."

*picture of 20 people coming into my sister and I's hotel room*
"Fuck."

*picture of me with a smile on my face*
"Hey! Let's start drinking heavily!"

*montage*
Lots of talk about anal sex
Everyone hitting on my sister at least once
Lots of drinking and smoking
Lucas gets naked
A blur
Karen, Chantrea, and my sister, leave for a little while for a private party
*More anal sex talk*
Cynical Apparition groaning
Yo-yos
More beer
MstrG leaves and then returns with some toys
MstrG plugs in the Tesla Coil and the whip gets handed around

"Wow. Maybe instead of everybody else drinking, it should just be me.

*montage*
My sister getting tazed and whipped
End montage

"In this mental scrapbook, these are the pages I tear out and burn."

*picture of hotel employee coming to our room and threatening to call the police.*
"Makes sense I guess. Suppose we'll break up and go to bed now."

*picture of everybody deciding to go hang out at Erinity's place.*
"Fuck."

*montage of us at Erinity's house*
"I don't really remember all of this but I'm pretty sure nobody fucked my sister."

*picture of us back at the hotel going to bed*
"Me and my sister in one bed, Lucas in the other, and fiend on the floor. All is as it should be."

*picture of us at 99 the next day around noon, getting ready to leave.*
"DI and I ordered beer. So what? Wanna fight?"

*picture of us all going to our cars after lunch and preparing to depart*
"Mission accomplished. Three days, and my sister has passed, unfucked."

*picture of us all telling each other goodbye, and then Chantrea hitting on my sister.*
"Fuck."

And thus was the pissup. I was basically the one goalie against the entire offensive team. But I got her through it. Had a great time. Thanks to the people who put in some effort in planning (me and Dead Inside, basically). Despite my constant guardship, both my sister and I had a fantastic time. To those that went to the show, wait until the next time the Asylum Street Spankers come to Boston, when half of the band isn't out of commission. I'll bring my sister again, and you'll all be blown away.

(p.s. "blown away" and "paint's sister" are two phrases that shall never again appear in the same sentence.)

Old Post 11-24-2002 08:29 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynical Apparition
Fluffy Bunny

wow, you forgot
*picture of paints sister, and Cynical_Apparition leaving for his room after the tazering*
:P

Old Post 11-24-2002 08:51 AM
Cynical Apparition is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynical Apparition Click here to Send Cynical Apparition a Private Message Find more posts by Cynical Apparition Add Cynical Apparition to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erinity
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Apparition
wow, you forgot
*picture of paints sister, and Cynical_Apparition leaving for his room after the tazering*

see i read this all the wrong way... i was thinking it said:

*picture of Cynical_Apparition leaving for his room alone after paint's sister get tazed*

which is what i imagine most of the guys wanted to do.... damn she is hot paint.

and what's worse is all the girls just want to hang out with her. she's just all around cool.

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:45 PM
Erinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erinity Click here to Send Erinity a Private Message Find more posts by Erinity Add Erinity to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

whoa.. who's the hot blond chick in picture #5?!
I so would have fucked her.

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:09 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

oh.

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:10 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Me and my sister in one bed

So Kate did end up getting laid.

You people are sick.

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:50 PM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madlucas
tv casualty

hey paint .. your sister is hot. no really man, she's really hot.

I'll be up like next weekend to hit on your sister some more. oh sure .. I'll tell you that I'm going to be in town to visit some old friends and that since I'm going to be up there anyway that I should drop by for a beer or something. then I'll come over with a movie and some pizza and try to arrange it so I can sit next to your sister on the couch while we watch some random adam sandler movie. after a while you'll let your guard down a little and I'll attempt to make my move by saying offhandedly 'hey .. I'm out of smokes. I need to run down to the store .. anyone want anything while I'm out or come along?' at this point you will find yourself sitting on the couch with half a cold pizza and you'll be wondering what's taking us so long ('goddamn it .. ron's is only like 500 feet away!') but not to worry .. I'm not trying to get her pants off in the back of my yellow volvo. I don't think she's an 'underpants down around the ankles in the back seat of a car almost as old as she is' kind of girl. just be glad it's almost december and my bike has been put up for the winter.

so anyway .. I'll ring you up around wenessday and set it all up for thursday or friday?

(ok .. this is a little side note to ease paint chips mind a little and let him sleep tonight without dreaming about kate giving birth to little dark haird boys with their cock's pierced ..
dear paint,
as you are most certainly well aware at this point, your sister is hot. her beauty is only shadowed by her charm (does she ever stop smiling?), as I'm sure you already know. she is your sister after all and while I've only spent a few short hours in her company you've spent years. this is probably why you're so nervouse. however .. you can sleep well tonight knowing that I wasn't hitting on kate (well .. maybe a little) so much as just hanging out with her .. she's really cool, you know. and further more, I would not just bang your sister. if (and it's a big if) kate and I where to hook up in any way it would be a long process that would require, at the very least, an adam sandler movie and some pizza.
your new best friend in the whole wide world,
lucas

Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They fucking charge your ass.

Old Post 11-25-2002 12:31 AM
madlucas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madlucas Click here to Send madlucas a Private Message Find more posts by madlucas Add madlucas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raginghobo
death

Who's the rower?

Old Post 11-25-2002 12:37 AM
raginghobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raginghobo Click here to Send raginghobo a Private Message Find more posts by raginghobo Add raginghobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Dave
Adorable Pussycat

Some more beautiful shots of me and the folks I was with!! HOORAY!

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:30 AM
Texas Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Dave Click here to Send Texas Dave a Private Message Visit Texas Dave's homepage! Find more posts by Texas Dave Add Texas Dave to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flit
Necromancer

Originally posted by Paint CHiPs:
Thanks to the people who put in some effort in planning (me and Dead Inside, basically).

All I have to say to that is thank goodness I used to be a kindergarten teacher.

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:47 AM
Flit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flit Click here to Send Flit a Private Message Find more posts by Flit Add Flit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Lucas, you should really invite fiend along too.

Old Post 11-26-2002 02:36 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynical Apparition
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Flit
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs:
Thanks to the people who put in some effort in planning (me and Dead Inside, basically).

All I have to say to that is thank goodness I used to be a kindergarten teacher.

the whole damn time we were walking around i kept saying to myself,

"i feel like im at a fucking school field trip"

Old Post 11-26-2002 11:02 PM
Cynical Apparition is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynical Apparition Click here to Send Cynical Apparition a Private Message Find more posts by Cynical Apparition Add Cynical Apparition to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erinity
Fluffy Bunny

everyone have their buddies!?!

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:06 AM
Erinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erinity Click here to Send Erinity a Private Message Find more posts by Erinity Add Erinity to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

so what happened to all the pics?

Old Post 02-26-2003 10:46 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

They're back.

Old Post 02-27-2003 04:24 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

did you give yourself permission to... well.. eh... I asume you did

Old Post 05-04-2003 01:49 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

I see a lot of copyright violations here.

Old Post 05-04-2003 07:42 AM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

You know, D_I and Flit really don't look like Asylum types. They just look . . . normal.

Old Post 05-02-2004 12:41 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote