The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Poll: JEB and GFY have ruined this forum
Has the JEB-GFY mutual masturbation ruined the forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 25.00%
Yes 1 25.00%
Yes 1 25.00%
Yes 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
plum
Last Man

Poll: JEB and GFY have ruined this forum

Nobody cares about JEB's dribble except GFY, and nobody cares about GFY's dribbley-doo except JEB.

Their bi-onanism has become a Thor-Hulk Mutual Masturbathon that has utterly ruined this forum for everyone and anyone else.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2018 07:47 AM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Old Post 05-19-2018 02:24 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thumbs up

Here, ol plumpty dumpty, old bean. Lemme sticky this fer ya.

Pernt.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-19-2018 03:39 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

This deserves to be stickied. Glad you done dood it.

Old Post 05-19-2018 03:43 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

*looks around*
*can't find Janet Reno's tampon*
*leaves*

Old Post 05-23-2018 07:18 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dildo_Hitler
your ol' boy SP

this place was ruined long before gfy and jeb were the only active posters

Old Post 05-24-2018 12:08 AM
Dildo_Hitler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dildo_Hitler Click here to Send Dildo_Hitler a Private Message Find more posts by Dildo_Hitler Add Dildo_Hitler to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I do wish this place would pick up again. It's been like 3 years.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-27-2018 02:10 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I could have gone through high school and college in that amount of time.

Old Post 05-31-2018 05:18 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Grasshoppa coulda worn out 36 Tengas in that amount of time.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-04-2018 07:06 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The Loretta could have cleared out 20 cities with her stench in that amount of time.

Old Post 06-09-2018 12:32 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I hear The Loretta read your post and bellowed, SO WHAT? AT LEAST I DIDNT RUIN THE FORUM LIKE JEBBIE AND HERKIMER!!!

Amen.

Old Post 06-09-2018 04:17 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That's cuz she's all poop.

Old Post 06-09-2018 04:37 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Im surprised The Loretta hasnt scored her own reality show.

Amen.

Old Post 06-09-2018 05:27 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She could be on "My 1000-Pound Life" and "Hoarders," just for starters.

Old Post 06-09-2018 01:54 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Or, plumpty could get her to join TLF. In short order, she would ruin you n me, thus rescuing and saving TLF for posteriority.

Amen.

Old Post 06-09-2018 10:37 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I'm going to be serious here for a second. I was looking thru my motorized bicycle days and this forum still has so many direct links I have lost thru the years. This place stored a good part of my life and I would seriously be lost if this place ever shuts down.
I just wish that somehow we can pick up a little.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 06-11-2018 08:04 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

Not going to mention anyone specifically (except GFY) but the perpetual jokers of the world can be so annoying precisely because it's not always easy to tell when they're been serious, if ever. If you just take it for granted that they're never being serious about anything, that in itself says something serious about the individual- that they don't think there's anything worth taking seriously.

Which harkens back to Nietzsche and existentialism- the idea that there are no absolute values, and you should be able to laugh at anything, even your own death (ala the film 'Breathless'.

The GFYs of the world know that even if you were to slit their throat, there would be little consolation since between choking to death they would still be laughing...

Old Post 06-11-2018 02:36 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Herkimer is my good friend. He has more intelligence, insight, class, empathy and compassion than most who have come this way.

But, I digress as I post. And because I post, I am. Thus, being that I am, I must take leave of these hallowed halls a few moments, for I must poop.

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 06-11-2018 at 09:10 PM

Old Post 06-11-2018 06:40 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Thank you, Jeb.

Old Post 06-15-2018 04:52 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I calls it likes I sees it, ol pal.

Amen.

Old Post 06-15-2018 08:18 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I should ban plum for being a downer.
Probably voted for Hillary.

Old Post 06-17-2018 12:50 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

Oh go fuck yourself in the ear, Wonder. Your nothing but a nostalgia act in these parts.

Old Post 06-17-2018 10:01 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Bullshit. Yours truly is THE nostalgia act in these parts, not that miserable jackass wonderaz. Hes been in jail. Again. In fact, I suspect that shortly after his recent posting fury, he got sent back. He was a no-show for his high colonic this morning.

Amen.

Old Post 06-19-2018 06:06 PM