The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > T3 - a pile of poo ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
urbanjunkie

T3 - a pile of poo ???

i doubt terminator 3: the rise of the machines will be any good:

james cameron isnt directing

no linda hamilton

edward furlong can't keep out of rehab long enough to reprise his role as john connor

one of the key female actresses was replaced four week into principal photography and replaced by clare danes of all people

and carrie ann moss isnt playing the evil terminator.

its being directed by the guy who driected u-571

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:52 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twelvefoot
professional vagrant

that's sick...

and t2 was so much better then the orignal

there is your manner, what you wear
your dieases that don't repair
all your belongings, please don't share
nothing is going on in there...

..fugazi..

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:59 PM
twelvefoot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twelvefoot Click here to Send twelvefoot a Private Message Find more posts by twelvefoot Add twelvefoot to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

t2 was great when it first came out, but i watched it a year or so back and it just seem dated to me *shrugs*

i think the time travel paradox fucks it up really.

t1 is a classic.

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:09 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

Re: T3 - a pile of poo ???

quote:
Originally posted by urbanjunkie
its being directed by the guy who driected u-571

well at least he has good credentials in fiction.

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:25 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:35 PM
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

quote:

points?

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:48 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowmore
drive by drunk

quote:
Originally posted by Phil

points?

whore?

Old Post 05-10-2002 12:47 AM
bowmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowmore Click here to Send bowmore a Private Message Find more posts by bowmore Add bowmore to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

culture points for bowmore

Old Post 05-10-2002 12:54 AM
The Buried Life
lurks.

Will T3 suck? Of course it will. The storyline doesn't even make sense. In T2, they permanently prevented the war from happening...

Old Post 05-10-2002 01:45 AM
The Buried Life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Buried Life Click here to Send The Buried Life a Private Message Find more posts by The Buried Life Add The Buried Life to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

T2 was full of plot holes. very very few time travel movies ever get the paradoxs right.

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:04 AM
WastedPotential
sociotard

if i was going to do a third installment of the Terminator series, involving chick cyborgs and poo, and i couldn't get any of the original actors, i think i could still throw together something that would be a guaranteed money-maker, and not just because it gets bundled in with the "Terminator Ultimate Pak DVD Box Set."

First off, i'd have Fred Ward as Lyle Swan on a dirt bike, busting through a wormhole into the burning remnants of the building that blew up at the end of T2. Bam, another pyro shot, and then a shot of the mangled terminator arm getting caught in his motorbike's spokes just before the wormhole sucks him back into the old west, where he is his own grandfather.

Lyle Swan takes the arm-parts to the town's doctor, Dr. Brown, a wild-haired tinkerer of sorts (Christopher Lloyd) married to ted danson's wife. The good doctor freaks out and mutters some shit about Ice Pirates or something, and wrinkles in the fabric of space-time. Then Swan produces a polaroid, the polaroid, of Sarah Connor, which somehow ended up lodged in his chest protector. Dr. Brown goes apeshit when he notices that Connor's pic is fading from the polaroid. With the help of ZZ Top, Doc Brown rigs up a steam powered tilt-a-whirl that can hit 88 miles per. The celebratory mood goes to hell when a rain of solid ice cubes precipitates the arrival from the skies of a glowing, flying, 1963 Chevy Malibu, sent by john connor's resistance troops. The driver is none other than an aging Burt Ward as Jeremy Sword, a man who loved the wrong robot too much.

Enter the robot. SkyNet propels a newly nipped and tucked Kim Fields (tv's "Tootie") into an abandoned mine shaft on the edge of town.

hang on, i need to get a beer.

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:07 AM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

would ron howard direct?

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:17 AM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

I know nothing about the script, but the terminators arm was ripped off in the gearing of the foundry. They melted him and the extra arm from the first terminator, but not the arm stuck in the gears. therefore some newfangled terminator will have to come back again and destroy that one before the other new terminator destroys eddie furlong (or maybe they could both be destroyed). That's how I always thought they'd set it up, even though it'd be like T2.

(oh, Hal Needham should direct and the Terminator should be a car driven by Burt Reynolds)

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:37 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

What's Furlong's gig?

WP, I think we can work that into the Last Heidi.....

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:15 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gorilla Biscuit
militant potato

they could do what they did to milk more money out of star wars, and create a whole bunch of prequels

Old Post 05-10-2002 11:58 AM
Gorilla Biscuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gorilla Biscuit Click here to Send Gorilla Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Gorilla Biscuit Add Gorilla Biscuit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by twelvefoot
that's sick...

and t2 was so much better then the orignal

I must have missed that version of t2, I only saw the crap one.

Old Post 05-10-2002 12:03 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Lee Roth
Lurker Extraordiaire

Re: Re: T3 - a pile of poo ???

quote:
Originally posted by Phil

well at least he has good credentials in fiction.

Get over it already

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:21 PM
David Lee Roth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Lee Roth Click here to Send David Lee Roth a Private Message Find more posts by David Lee Roth Add David Lee Roth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

quote:
T2 was full of plot holes. very very few time travel movies ever get the paradoxs right.
Yesb but T2 is just about as good as the first while T3 is kinda stupid..... (No surprise really seeing it was released after 2000)

Old Post 04-30-2019 12:18 PM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote