The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Asylum Suppository > Large Filipino - I want to live
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Today was a real test. Breakfast was celery and some carrots with a lot of green tea. Since Monday I already used up 20 bags. And I'm doing half strength so that's been 40 cups since Monday. I went to Bally's and saw I have already lost 5 pounds in only three days. So wife calls me to get some McDonalds on the way home for lunch. I didn't order anything because I saw no value in what they had. And I have a lot of salad at home. Across the way is my favorite dollar a scoop chinese place. Those people love me and always give me extra. Remember now I'm quite hungry. I just had a workout and I want to eat. But I'm thinking of the high salt content in Chinese food so I get on home. Salad with vinaigrette for lunch. I'm thinking this damn Vinegerrette dressing taste like it has a lot of salt and it does. This is pissing me off I mean WTF man?
Gonna get just red vinegar. Got some in the fridge.
So by 2:00 I'm like I really want some italian sausage over some spinach. Instead I grab two celery sticks. Fucking did the trick.
Chicken quarters almost ready. Rice for my boys. Mustard greens for me. Salad for all of us.
You would think I would be getting headaches by now. But no because I'm keeping hydrated.
I'll hit the treadmill after dinner.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2011 12:45 AM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

LF, it's OK to eat sausage. Really. I just had some for breakfast, and sometimes I eat sausage for lunch. Good stuff.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 03-03-2011 01:27 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

The sausage I have though is Beer Brats. The salt content is really high. I'll look for some low sodium stuff today.
Last night around midnight I relapsed. An extra leg quarter in the fridge. But I threw away the skin. The chicken was cooked without adding anything. Ate some celery with it too.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-03-2011 02:01 PM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
LF, it's OK to eat sausage. Really. I just had some for breakfast, and sometimes I eat sausage for lunch. Good stuff.

That's good science.

Old Post 03-03-2011 02:53 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Today was a real test...

Thy quest is begun in earnest, Sir Knight

Old Post 03-03-2011 05:33 PM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
That's good science.

What exactly would you like to know?

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 03-03-2011 06:16 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

My daughter.
This is why I can do this so easily.
I worry about my daughter heading to Lybia.
Food is just what it is.
And I'm not craving.
When she comes home I hope to God I can keep this up.
But I think I can.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-03-2011 07:24 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
What exactly would you like to know?

The health facts of your sausage.

Old Post 03-03-2011 07:46 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Looked for low sodium sausage today. My favorite has 40% total sodium content. The lowest I found was 18%. I ended up buying salmon fillets.
I'm trying to cut sodium too because my dad has to. Just want to show him I can do this.
All I've eaten today is 4 celery sticks and a bunch of tea. Shit. I better eat at least a salad with some of that salmon.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-03-2011 07:56 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
The health facts of your sausage.

I would say if you truly are curious, Mark's Daily Apple is one of the best-researched blogs on food I've ever read. I say best-researched because he doesn't make his recommendations based on biased research trials, nor inconclusive research trials, and he points both out when he finds them.

Here's Mark's most basic breakdown of protein, fat, and carbs.

If you want to understand his analysis of food and the analysis of others, this post is a great starting point.

If all you want is to know about what kinds of sausage to buy, this primer on which meats are best for you is the best place to start.

-m

Old Post 03-03-2011 09:56 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I see you aren't keen on divulging facts about your particular sausage.

Old Post 03-03-2011 11:18 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I'm never eating brats again. Sausage too. The salmon steaks I used to buy it after my quintuple and I remembered hating it because it just had no taste. For lunch I heated one up it's individually vacuum sealed so I tossed it in the microwave. I can actually taste the fish. Not the seasonings I usually throw on it. So it had taste to me.
Discovering Celestial Seasonings Tea today too. No milk or sugar it's perfect how it is. I think I'm gonna buy one of each flavor.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-03-2011 11:25 PM
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

EXCELLENT. Srsly. Tastebuds returning to their intended work is a definite advancement. Keep it up soldier! Be like Obama and mau on arugula. The shit is tasty and if you scarf a whole bag of it in one sitting there's no payback (unless you count the inevitable thundering ceramic bus ride - really that's God's reward, though; like most of God's gifts it can be a bit scary at first).

Old Post 03-04-2011 11:53 AM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Just to let everyone know,tofu is shit.
I mean what in the name of fuck you fucking invented this shit?
Still doing good.
Tonight is a roast. Will have it with mustard greens.
No fat just the lean beef.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-09-2011 12:26 AM
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

tofu was invented because waste meat was too good for slaves; true story

Old Post 03-12-2011 08:27 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Day four of juicing.
It's tasty and it cleans me out.
I've already lost 5 pounds.
Food seems disgusting to me lately.
I look at it and I see me and fat and not being able to run.
Like I see a cigarette killing me enough to be scared of it.
And I am now scared of food.
Some stupid fucked up show motivated me to this.
So it's not even about resolutions.
Now it's about being able to get off my couch and tying my shoes and being able to see Pedro again.
And I'm not even fucking hungry.
Because my disgust to where I let myself go trumps all that.
Once in a while I'll nibble on some protein.
I don't even call it meat anymore.
It's protein.
But get me away from any breads. Fuck that.
I went all day juicing today and a few days ago.
But it don't matter. Because when I do put something in my mouth I want to spit it out. But I tell myself this is not fat. This is lean protein.
So fuck diets. Because diets fail.
This is a life choice.
And it's only been day 4. But I'm not suffering here.
My goal is to be able to jog to Bally's by summer.
That is all.
Do you know after I figured out what my total cost per month for buying veggies it's less than what I used to buy for myself?
So there's really no excuse not to buy veggies. Fruits are another thing. But apples aren't really that bad.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Last edited by Large Filipino on 01-03-2014 at 10:50 PM

Old Post 01-03-2014 10:45 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
... Like I see a cigarette killing me enough to be scared of it. ...
Are you scared of the blunt now, too?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 01-11-2014 06:21 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Believe it or not Jeb,as much as I talk about pot and Colorado the last time I got high I held my 2 day old son in my arms.
He's 25 now and a dad himself.
Truth.
No internets lol here.

I may be a Liberal,but I live more conservatively than most conservatives.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 01-11-2014 09:15 PM