The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Happy birthday, Sausage Tits!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Nope. Time for you to cheeeeese up with Sausage Tits.

You can dewit!

Amen.

I can't do it. It just so happens that I hate sausages too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2018 04:28 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

No problemo, Herk. She has a bacon strip, too.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 11-30-2018 04:35 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Now that I like!

Old Post 11-30-2018 04:36 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Do you like eggs with your bacon strip?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 11-30-2018 07:15 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Most definitely. With hash browns and whiskey down.

Old Post 12-01-2018 10:30 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

What about biscuits? Biscuits n gravy?

Amen.

Old Post 12-02-2018 11:11 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

No, not at all. To my knowledge, that's part of a normal southern breakfast. I may be way off base, but I don't see that here in the Northeast. Same thing with grits. The first time I had grits was when I was down south. To my knowledge, it's not on breakfast menus in diners up here. And neither is biscuits with gravy. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I wouldn't order biscuits with gravy anyhow. I don't like gravy on mashed potatoes so I certainly wouldn't want it on my biscuits.

Old Post 12-03-2018 01:43 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Youre missin out.

Amen.

Old Post 12-03-2018 01:44 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm missing out on something that I wouldn't like?
I'm a very limited eater

Old Post 12-03-2018 01:48 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Very limited eater? Herk, Herk, hark, hark! Faux modesty does not become you.

Amen.

Old Post 12-05-2018 03:26 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

But isn't that better than my true egotism?

Old Post 12-06-2018 02:45 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I dont think so, ergo, you should be on the lookout for ergotism.

Today is another good day to celebrate the birthday of her greatness - the inimitable Ms. Sausage Tits!

Amen.

Old Post 12-06-2018 04:20 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Then let's all go bowling followed by a dinner dance!

Old Post 12-06-2018 04:36 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Eh, shes workin that night. At the strip club.

Amen.

Old Post 12-09-2018 03:46 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She can get off.

Old Post 12-09-2018 04:51 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Doesnt need to. She already took it off.

Amen.

Old Post 12-09-2018 06:44 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I hope she leaves it off.

Old Post 12-09-2018 06:26 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

What? The fig leaves?

Amen.

Old Post 12-09-2018 11:44 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

It's better if we leave this alone, Levi.

Old Post 12-10-2018 01:26 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Leave what alone? The fig leaves?

Amen.

Old Post 12-10-2018 06:08 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Do you wear a fig leaf when you model for art class?

Old Post 12-10-2018 01:50 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

No, but I hear The Loretta yodels a big queef in your fart class.

And, to set the record straight, I modeled just that one time in art class because I thought Sausage Tits was gonna be there.

Amen.

Old Post 12-10-2018 08:49 PM