The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polìticàs der Mondé > If I despise...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

If I despise...

...an ideology, how can I be considered as racist? Anyone can blindly follow a faith but, you can not change the colour of your skin. So, if I condemn an ideologically based religious belief system that absolutely anyone can adhere to, what exactly has that got to do with your racial background? It's just fucking laughable that if you condemn Islam that you are considered a racist. But such is the way of things in this country and in this day and age.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2017 08:46 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

It is all part of the Islamic methodology when expanding their ideology. It uses the laws and sensibilities of the target host nation against that nation to gain footing then dominance. Europe is getting an object lesson in this strategy. Sadly, other than going all Draconian, there is no way to turn the tide that is washing over much of the western world.

Old Post 09-26-2017 12:31 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Then again, why listen to me? I've only been right about everything so far. It's hard being right all the time.

Old Post 09-26-2017 12:50 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

There is one fundamental problem with the right wing, if we suppose their cultural alarmism is warranted.
Everytime it looks like they have a point, some racist lunatic will pop up and shit all over it - and the right often have to defend it, to not look soft.

There is unfortunately a direct line from fair criticism of islam to white supremacy. We can thank all the loonie islamophobes for this.
And christians of course, for their seal of approval on metaphysical nonsense.

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:07 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

I doubt I'll be alive in the next ten years. To be honest, I couldn't care less.

Old Post 10-09-2017 10:04 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

10 years? You puss.

Get a disease that can kill you at any time.

Old Post 10-10-2017 04:08 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rust
#3 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Theophobia isn't as catchy as Islamophobia, anymore than Genophobia is of Homophobia. In the West we have an irrational fear of admitting the truth about almost anything, if that means there's even the slightest chance it will cause negative affects in our lives. So we micromanage aggressions caused by guilt to the point of having to channel them into subcategories, thus creating new phobias that are not only redundant, but abstract. Logic and reason are no longer relevant in an abstract, other than to conveniently validate bias.

SJWs, regressives and extremists are the inspiration for those behind the scenes, who are writing the next chapter of our infinity. The second coming of Christ isn't supposed to be understood in a literal sense, it's only through abstract understanding this prophecy becomes self-fulfilling. "You" and "I", the atheist and agnostic are to Armageddon as the two witnesses are to Tribulation. Prophecy isn't supernatural, it's necessary evil, as many will literally burn in the depths of the abstract. Whereas my father loaded you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke; my father disciplined you with whips, but I will discipline you with scorpions. -1 Kangz 12:11

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:51 AM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Harsh1
Scarred for Life

Re: If I despise...

quote:
Originally posted by Cockney_Rebel
...an ideology, how can I be considered as racist? Anyone can blindly follow a faith but, you can not change the colour of your skin. So, if I condemn an ideologically based religious belief system that absolutely anyone can adhere to, what exactly has that got to do with your racial background? It's just fucking laughable that if you condemn Islam that you are considered a racist. But such is the way of things in this country and in this day and age.

too often the 2 things do go hand in hand though

it doesnt help that the people who are mobilising the protesting about islam are frequently backgrounded in NF and C18 and suchlike

i think the attitude to criticism is changing though, across a broader section of UK society

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:11 AM
Harsh1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harsh1 Click here to Send Harsh1 a Private Message Find more posts by Harsh1 Add Harsh1 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Fingers crossed for a race war.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:17 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

When you condemn an entire group of people you are condemning even the good ones. Yes something like 99.990 percent or some shit wish that ISIS would simply vanish.
Same thing when it comes to condeming Christianity because there is a significant number of Christians that are Liberals and condemn what the Republican party has done. And there are also independents that actually voted for the Jewish Carpenter.
So when a person is considered a "racist" it's really a general term to mean a person that stereotypes an entire group of people negatively. You would not be considered racist if you condemn the individual for his bad deeds. Unless you use racial language against said person.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:50 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Grasshoppa? You gonna write a rulebook for racists?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 10-18-2017 04:50 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

If humans didn't stereotype, there would be no way to process information and we wouldn't survive or thrive. Within races and cultures, if a group of individuals behave in a way that no other race or culture does, then some judgement is warranted, even though the particular group may be a minority. They do not exist in a vacuum; their behavior has its roots somewhere in the remaining population.

During WW2, Japanese soldiers in Singapore grabbed babies from civilian mothers and flung them in the air to catch them with their bayonets, for fun and sport. No other nations soldiers stooped to such demented depths of depravity- not the Russians, not the Germans, the Americans or British. Sure, not all the Japanese soldiers did this, but the fact remains that ONLY the Japanese did.

In Black Africa, Black people are the only ones who take kids accused of stealing food, beat them and drag them into the street in broad daylight, put tires around their necks, dowse them with gasoline and light them on fire. Then they cheer and celebrate while they watch them burn to death, knowing full well that burning is the most agonizing way to die.

Again- not all black Africans do this, but ONLY they do. You don't see this happening anywhere else on the planet.

The same goes for moslems with their suicide bombings...you CAN judge people based on race; not only can you, but if you want to protect yourself and your family, you ought to, even though everyone within a race doesn't behave the same. This isn't racism- racism is perception that has no basis in fact; if it is a fact some amongst a race behave in a way that some amongst no other race does, then that's not being racist; it's being observant.

Old Post 10-19-2017 03:25 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Harsh1
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by plum
If humans didn't stereotype, there would be no way to process information and we wouldn't survive or thrive. Within races and cultures, if a group of individuals behave in a way that no other race or culture does, then some judgement is warranted, even though the particular group may be a minority. They do not exist in a vacuum; their behavior has its roots somewhere in the remaining population.

During WW2, Japanese soldiers in Singapore grabbed babies from civilian mothers and flung them in the air to catch them with their bayonets, for fun and sport. No other nations soldiers stooped to such demented depths of depravity- not the Russians, not the Germans, the Americans or British. Sure, not all the Japanese soldiers did this, but the fact remains that ONLY the Japanese did.

In Black Africa, Black people are the only ones who take kids accused of stealing food, beat them and drag them into the street in broad daylight, put tires around their necks, dowse them with gasoline and light them on fire. Then they cheer and celebrate while they watch them burn to death, knowing full well that burning is the most agonizing way to die.

Again- not all black Africans do this, but ONLY they do. You don't see this happening anywhere else on the planet.

The same goes for moslems with their suicide bombings...you CAN judge people based on race; not only can you, but if you want to protect yourself and your family, you ought to, even though everyone within a race doesn't behave the same. This isn't racism- racism is perception that has no basis in fact; if it is a fact some amongst a race behave in a way that some amongst no other race does, then that's not being racist; it's being observant.

isn't that kinda beside the point?

islam is a belief system. if you disagree, fundamentally with a belief system it runs that you fundamentally disagree with it's adherents, every single one of them. and rather than attributing their behaviour to stereotypes you are attributing their behaviours to THEIR STATED BELIEFS, which, provided you are suitably informed on those beliefs, is a perfectly legitimate thing to do

if someone holds beliefs that you find genuinely abhorrent, and let's be honest, there's loads in islam that is fucking abhorrent, that's a perfectly reasonable view.

Old Post 10-19-2017 03:52 PM
Harsh1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harsh1 Click here to Send Harsh1 a Private Message Find more posts by Harsh1 Add Harsh1 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

LPT: Don't take plum seriously.

Old Post 10-19-2017 04:54 PM
plum
Last Man

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
LPT: Don't take plum seriously.

Speak for yourself. I meant every word. (That said, given how much time you spend on this site, I wouldn't expect you to take anything seriously).

Old Post 10-19-2017 07:15 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

7 minutes a day. That's the regimen. For some time I was down to 7 seconds a day, but suddenly, lotsa posts wheee.

Old Post 10-19-2017 08:58 PM