The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > People love to bash and kick America in the face.
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

We became the very monster we sought to destroy because we decided to take the easy way out and kill hundreds of thousands of people without trying to find a better solution. Rather than fighting, we grabbed our biggest gun and senselessly fired it into an unsuspecting, innocent crowd. In case you are forgetting here, the bad guys happened to be the Japanese military. Not the Japanese themselves.

Whenever I think of Hiroshima and Nagasaki I hang my head in shame because I live in a country that can condemn one man for mass slaughtering people, but in the blink of an eye do the exact same thing.

------------------------
Have a good day, and if you feel like subjecting your genitals to high doses of x-ray radiation I'm sure the world will kindly thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2001 05:00 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite:
We became the very monster we sought to destroy because we decided to take the easy way out and kill hundreds of thousands of people without trying to find a better solution. Rather than fighting, we grabbed our biggest gun and senselessly fired it into an unsuspecting, innocent crowd. In case you are forgetting here, the bad guys happened to be the Japanese military. Not the Japanese themselves.

Whenever I think of Hiroshima and Nagasaki I hang my head in shame because I live in a country that can condemn one man for mass slaughtering people, but in the blink of an eye do the exact same thing.

Whenever i think of Hiroshima and Nagasaki I think, "damn, that must have looked cool"

------------------------
- brimstone

"We are the all knowing, all loving, monks of war"

Old Post 01-24-2001 07:51 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Joeycat: Yes we did, like I said in my first post in this thread I am getting bored of it now, which is why I was arguing with him about his bashing of the rest of the world rather than telling him America was shit, which I don't think it is.

SP: You know you were talking about Stalin. I just thought I would add, that during the last year of my Politcal Studies degree I was a researcher for one of my lecturers. He was doing a thesis on a period of three weeks in 1940. During these three weeks it was strongly considered by the British government to go to war with Russai as well as Germany because of the threat from the Von Ribbontrop Pact. Thankfully we did'nt and the Eastern Front opened up. There is no way we could have beaten them both. May I also had that Britian won the Battle of Britiain alone, and when the US came into the war, Hitler had alreday decided that to give up on conquering the UK.

As for Anne, I think she is more pissed off at GFY saying that all Germans are evil, and thats why she is so stressed out.

------------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
Warning: ChikChillin is a bum looker!

Old Post 01-24-2001 08:27 AM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Almost forgot. I believe Oscar Wilde said 'Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious'

------------------------
sp00ky
---------------------------
Warning: ChikChillin is a bum looker!

Old Post 01-24-2001 08:48 AM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

Germans aren't evil?
If Germans aren't evil then why are so many people worried about Germ warfare?

------------------------
No turkish prison can hold me. But you may for a price.

Old Post 01-24-2001 09:30 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

quote:
Originally posted by MstrG
Just what we need, another drunk German that spouts obscenities with even the slightest affront.

RIP MstrG, the Oracle of 2001.

Old Post 07-18-2019 12:19 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

I love and hate American patriotism. I wish there was a way to be classy and proud. No need to tell people to go home (ie racist thread), or fly flags and go in guns blazing and singing the star spangled banner... I guess I resent the Americans who do not recognize the awesomeness that is presented from the rest of the world. There is no perfect paradise, but there is a lesson to learn everywhere you go. I have met more than one American who refuses to embrace other cultures (example: eat KFC in Mexico because they refuse tomatoes the Mexican shit, or literally saying there is no reason to leave the USA- we have it all here).. I just think it is a terrible loss. So yes, you guys bring awesome things... my late night TV would suck without you, for example, but I think we can all wake up and acknowledge also that there is no perfect place. When patriotism slips into ignorance... that is what I hate. I am fortunate to know enough people to know not all Americans are the same and I will be the first to admit that we lose doctors to you because you pay them better, and I resent that my free health care may never attract the absolute best and brightest (though we have some pretty amazing accomplishments too).So there you have it. Ps: hope to see some of you ignorant bastards when I come to the homeland for my 40th.

Old Post 07-20-2019 02:20 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Let's be honest. There's no greater country than Denmark.

Old Post 07-20-2019 07:33 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Except for Burkina Faso.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-27-2019 03:45 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Except for Burkina Faso.

You're right. I even have my summer home there.

Old Post 07-27-2019 08:51 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

We are the World's Police.
Translation.
We are the fucking Death Star.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-28-2019 06:03 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Uncle Jeb, what does that mean and what is he talking about?

Old Post 07-28-2019 03:03 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Easy, Herk. It means grasshoppa can see the chubby fleas in the mimosa trees bowing down to the purple chewing gum gods while a Texas red squirrel quartet in orange cowboy hats sings ancient fables in four part harmony as he sleeps and dreams after a heavy feast of moldy chocolate covered goobers he found on a table at a local restaurant known for having an especially nice variety of condiments and plastic potted plants with colorful, fluorescent thingamaboppies imported from China by a team of green bearded gnomes wearing paisley suspenders and glittery hi-heels.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-28-2019 10:43 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That's exactly what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Thank you.

Old Post 07-29-2019 01:11 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Youre welcome.

Amen.

Old Post 08-11-2019 03:22 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Don't mention it.

Old Post 08-11-2019 03:25 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Dont mention what?

Amen.

Old Post 08-11-2019 03:32 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I can't mention it.

Old Post 08-11-2019 03:35 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

There you go again, Herk. MENtion it? Jeebus.

Proper, non-triggering usage is now I cant they it. Got it?

Amen.

Old Post 08-18-2019 02:33 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Shouldn't it be "I can't them it?" Person, this is getting confusing!

Old Post 08-18-2019 02:51 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Well, thats the least of our concerns. What about menstruate? How in HELL did what should have obviously been called WOMENstruate morph into such a sexist abomination of a word?!

Themstruate, or theystruate?

Amen.

Old Post 10-17-2019 02:44 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Why should the word "men" be in the word "women" at all? Or "man" in the word "woman"? And why should the word "male" be in the word "female"? At least "boys" didn't become "woboys."

Old Post 10-17-2019 10:39 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

So, lemme see if I got this right, Herk ~ Are you proposing that, instead of woman, we now refer to that gender as woho? And, likewise, that female be stricken from the lexicon in favor of fefe?

Amen.

Old Post 10-17-2019 07:36 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I am disgusted at the masculinization of the words invented that we use to refer to the fairer sex. There should be no reason to include "man" or "men" in these words. I have written my congressperson and my senator to have these sexist words expunged from our language. Let's not forget that we are now in the #metoo era and that means you and me, too. While woho and fefe are good ideas, I do think that we need a national referendum in order to decide the best alternatives. Uncle Jeb, I'm counting on you to join me in this fight!

Old Post 10-18-2019 02:11 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
I just can't figure it out. Can someone who knows history please explain this to me?
Well alot of people think the USA think they own the world and they try to control everyone else so thats one big reason they dont like this country I think........

Old Post 10-28-2019 07:10 AM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote